Buy Sorcery $40, Get Nav Controller for $14.99 @Amazon

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks to Selma @Slick Deals

Good while supplies last through Saturday, May 26, 2012. Limit one per household.
Buy Sorcery $40, Get Nav Controller for $14.99[/QUOTE]

I would highly recommend that people don't buy this game. I told myself I wouldn't and then I did yesterday and I am extremely disappointed with how mediocre it is. Just a totally repetitive run and shoot with the most boring environments I have ever experienced.

[quote name='Marauder7']Nice deal but would only get this if the Nav Controller was for free.[/QUOTE]

Seconded.

I looked forward to this game, but the $40 new price tag was a giant red flag. It's apparently a very short game. I've have been fine if they pushed it back a year or two if they'd have made it a more lengthy game. Probably an eventual rental for me, maybe even just $10 tops.

[quote name='Marauder7']Nice deal but would only get this if the Nav Controller was for free.
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

Lol I was thinkin the same thing too bro :p

[quote name='pwnthee']I looked forward to this game, but the $40 new price tag was a giant red flag. It's apparently a very short game. I've have been fine if they pushed it back a year or two if they'd have made it a more lengthy game. Probably an eventual rental for me, maybe even just $10 tops.[/QUOTE]

All Move only games were $40 at launch so that is not a valid reason to be leery of this game.

[quote name='pwnthee']I looked forward to this game, but the $40 new price tag was a giant red flag. It's apparently a very short game. I've have been fine if they pushed it back a year or two if they'd have made it a more lengthy game. Probably an eventual rental for me, maybe even just $10 tops.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty average length (6-8 hours), but unless you care about the tougher difficulty level after beating it, or trophies, there wouldn't be much reason to replay outside of wanting to have fun with it again (but it'll probably be quite cheap by the time that urge comes back, if ever, so I only rented it).

They pushed it back enough since the original announcement years ago, and I think there's plenty here for a $40 MSRP game that actually utilizes motion controls well. That being said, I'm sure it'll drop at a decent rate and be sub-$20 later this year, which would be great value for it. If you're not the type to revisit games often (or at all), renting it is probably best.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']15 nav isn't too hard to get.[/QUOTE]pretty much with all the 50% off Move deals that have been happening. I'd say wait till E3, grab a Mayhem/R3/Goldeneye move bundle on clearance instead & wait for this to go on sale.

bread's done
Back