$20 New NeverDead @ BestBuy/AMZ/Gamestop, $15 New Supremacy MMA @ BestBuy

ya same price at Best buy. Maybe worth it for that price. Is there any differnce between the 360 or ps3 version? Or is it one of those games where theyre basically the same?

Thanks, i think i will not resist
smile.gif

[quote name='CaoPi']used copy saves you $1, seriously?[/QUOTE]

Plus 10% if you're a Powerup Rewards Pro member.

Power to the players.

[quote name='whoknows']Plus 10% if you're a Powerup Rewards Pro member.

Power to the players.[/QUOTE]

meh, I'll wait until this hits $10

Definitely looking into this one. Wanted to grab it but not paying 50 for it. Now on a hilarious note..

[quote name='whoknows']Plus 10% if you're a Powerup Rewards Pro member.

Power to the players.[/QUOTE]

Lulz:applause:

haha i got this for 20 + 2 cheap games during that target sale. oh well, should have picked something else. oh wellz. horrible game btw. ok concepts but horrible execution. wish games like syndicate or binary whatever were 20 already.

I cant believe I'm even contemplating buying these garbage titles. I have BB credit so it'd be nothin out of pocket but I know ill likely never play either of them and wish I hadn't bought. Ill just hold onto the credit for Resistance for Vita

I kind of want this game for that price... But I've heard the combat is beyond frustrating. Like it's cool the first 20 times collecting your dismembered parts and rebuilding yourself, but after that it's more annoying than anything. Especially when later enemies explode you in one hit and you're constantly doing it.

yeah they say its very tedious, every time you take damage you have to slowly run around and pick up your body pieces or some bullshit.

:lol:Neverdead was one of the titles I was looking at months ago before it released. To me it had an almost Stubbs The Zombie type vibe to it. But I'm glad I held off, since it would appear that the game flopped....hard.:whistle2:#

Never Dead was all over the place in terms of review scores but at worst it would seem to be a flawed action game with an original premise. I’ve been waiting for the 19.99 price tag and it seems worth a try.

I nabbed Supremacy MMA months ago and it was easily one of the worst fighters I’ve played. I’m generally pretty forgiving but it was a stiff, clunky mess and nigh unplayable.

Thanks for the heads up on Never Dead OP.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I hate floppers.... especially in the NBA.[/QUOTE]

I hate floppers... especially when they are the republication nomination for president.

After reading the reviews, I think I'm going to skip this game unless there's some crazy $5 deal down the road.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']
After reading the reviews, I think I'm going to skip this game unless there's some crazy $5 deal down the road.[/QUOTE]
I don't know why anyone would rush out to get this unless you're super desperate for a new games. If $20 is the new MSRP it's not like it's going to get any more expensive. This game seems like it isn't worth more than $10. I'm sure it will hit that price at BB soon enough.

bread's done
Back