Gamefly Daily Deals - Cities XL 2012 $13.59, Expansion $5.10 (PC)

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All used games in the sale come with free shipping. Games come complete with manual, case, and online passes.
(If you don't see an option to BUY the game but only to RENT it along with "keep for $$$" on its page, than it is no longer available for purchase without a subscription as they currently only have enough copies marked for rental purposes. Be sure to check back in on this thread or the site itself as titles do come back in stock. In my experience, games get restocked around 10AM - 2PM EDT but YMMV.)

:pc:Cities XL 2012 $13.59
:pc:Cities XL 2012 Expansion $5.10

This post is wikified, feel free to update as new deals come out.

Link to Gamefly's twitter feed
Link to Gamefly's store page, sorted by price/free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't the deals die at 2pm PST now? All the games from yesterday's sale
Disney universe (360) $17.99
Killzone 3 $14.99
Hole in the Wall (360) 12.99
Homefront (PS3) $7.99
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 (360) $9.99
don't seem to still be active anymore.

EDIT: Oh, their twitter says the deals still end at 5pm, though I believe that is incorrect.

And thank you for posting!

Cursed Crusade is awful, right?

Never played them, but reviews aren't too kind. Also, I highly recommend Driver: San Francisco. If I hadn't have bought already, I'd snatch that right up.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Would bite on NCAA if it's for ps3...[/QUOTE]

They'll sometimes put a game on sale on different platforms within a couple of days of each other. They've done this with Driver, and Shadows of the Damned, etc. Expect to see it on sale next week.

No. Save your $8 and put it towards Driver: San Francisco instead. Amazon has an average of 2.5 stars, Gamespot have it a 3 out of 10, and Gamefly has a 4.7 out of 10 average users' rating.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Can anyone comment on the cursed crusade.is 8$ worth it?[/QUOTE]

Breathe deeply...

I do not need The Cursed Crusade...
I do not need another crappy game I'll never play no matter how cheap...

[quote name='Turbojugend']Breathe deeply...

I do not need another crappy game I'll never play no matter how cheap...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it kinda sucks... But I play with my friend via splitscreen and we have fun.

[quote name='AukeySeven']Yeah, it kinda sucks... But I play with my friend via splitscreen and we have fun.[/QUOTE]

Don't encourage him!!! LOL Turning down good deals on games that are not needed and will never be played is a hard thing to do. He needs our support!

[quote name='neuropolis']New official thread already?[/QUOTE]
More like Cheapy is too busy being a good real father to not care for his cheap ass children! Now we got to take matters into our own hand! ANARCHY!!!

I hope its ok that I added the link to the store page that is sorted by used price and free shipping because its usually where I go to see all the deals, if you guys don't want it then go ahead and remove it.

[quote name='Bosamba']They'll sometimes put a game on sale on different platforms within a couple of days of each other. They've done this with Driver, and Shadows of the Damned, etc. Expect to see it on sale next week.[/QUOTE]

That is what I have been waiting for on the Silent Hill HD Collection for the 360.

[quote name='Bosamba']I highly recommend Driver: San Francisco. If I hadn't have bought already, I'd snatch that right up.[/QUOTE]
I second this! I bought it when it was $12.99 and after finishing it would have paid $40. Definitely got my money's worth out of it...and then some. I still play it every now and then as I have side missions to finish. Just driving around the city is a blast. Online is fun as well. A steal at $10 if you ask me.

Nicely done making this a wiki. Here's to good deals in the future!

... that being said im STILL said driver SF is for ps3 and not xbox...

I'm patiently waiting for three sales here (they WILL happen, damn it).

Saints Row III (Xbox 360) - $17.99
Madden 12 (Xbox 360) - $7.99
Dragon Age II (Xbox 360) - $7.99

Any combination of those will spur me to give GameFly a shot.

atlus only published the game, they didn't develop it; just a heads up.

[quote name='TheSingingBard']Grabbed Cursed Crusade (I know it's bad, but I'm a sucker for Atlus games) and Quantum Theory. Not bad for both under $25.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheSingingBard']Grabbed Cursed Crusade (I know it's bad, but I'm a sucker for Atlus games) and Quantum Theory. Not bad for both under $25.[/QUOTE]

One of the worst endings out there...it's up there with Rage. You could always flip it to make your money back. I'm talking about The Cursed Crusade....

[quote name='CheapyD']Thanks for this. I'm still sleeping at 2PM PST.[/QUOTE]

Phew! - this thread is officially Cheapy Approved!

Should a mod close/move the old, un-wiki'd thread? Just so us GFly nightly deal obsessives don't have to post our sale hopes and deal dreams twice. :)

So... Goldeneye 360 tonite or Silent Hill 360 tonite??! (used is finally available for sale) Or nothing cuz it is Friday... crap.

I haven't played a Driver game since Driv3r except for the Driver:SF demo and I was not impressed. Here's hoping the local multiplayer is worth the $10 I for some reason felt the need to spend.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']If you don't buy Driver you are a bad person.[/QUOTE]

This.

It really is a great multiplayer game... and the mechanics in the single player make it interesting.

Driver is up for $12.99 for xbox... worth it for used? Or hold out until 9.99?

Oh wait, not free shipping... brings it up to $17...bummer

bread's done
Back