Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $37.99 At Newegg 48 Hr Only PS3/360

Rockinjs

Banned
Game Informer has some more info on the game this month; it has Aquaman! It sounds pretty interesting, but I just don't know that I can bring myself to spend even that much on a LEGO game, ya know?

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Game Informer has some more info on the game this month; it has Aquaman! It sounds pretty interesting, but I just don't know that I can bring myself to spend even that much on a LEGO game, ya know?[/QUOTE]

Exactly, like every other LEGO game, it'll be $20 soon enough. Great price for anyone wanting it day 1 though.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']it has Aquaman![/QUOTE]
Speaking of Aquaman: it might also have the gay DC character.

It's nice to see them not pretending that the LEGO games are $60 games anymore; unfortunately they're still a bit too high for CAGs being above $20.

Thanks, OP! I missed out on the toys r us and amazon deals. I took advantage of this one. Me and the son cant wait to play this one together.

I'm glad this is being released now and not later in the year. This ensures that it will be $19.99 or less by the end of the year when I pick it up for a Christmas gift for my son. ;p

bread's done
Back