Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckvader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (100%)
Hello everyone at CAG! Over the past weeks and months and even YEAR, I have bought many indie game bundles that have a lot of games with it. I have so many games that I couldn't find to give to my peeps or trade or sell for some ridiculous price so I decided to come on to my favorite community, Ye Olde Cheap Ass Gamers, unfortunately that place is down so I then decided to come to Cheap Ass Gamers. And so I am here to daily drop 1 to 3 steams codes to the forum.
This also isn't just me either, if anyone feels like they want to donate some codes as well, that sounds great also!
A couple rules:
1. Enjoy the Steam Code Giveaway! :)
2. oh and this is a forum so talk and talk and TALK!

EDIT: NEW RULES
3. Everyone who wants to be involved please PM me your time zone and where you live so I can give everyone a fair chance for winning.
4. And for anyone who has won this week has to wait until next week to win a prize but you can still participate by helping or putting hilarious answers (because I look at all of them)
5. No editing of answers is allowed. I can see the unedited emails so please do not try. The consequences for editing is a taunting for the second time :D
6. HAVE FUN!

Also if you want to add me on Steam, because I sometimes have stuff in my inventory to giveaway, my name is Duckvader and my avatar is
5093054991b85e060e2303bd2ccc0bc08b01cb70_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, hopefully there is something I don't have among your giveaway. :p

edit: Actually I have to head to bed, Good luck to the lurkers lol

Thanks for the giveaway Duck! Sadly lurkers taking them without thanks. I think you should give a few codes, but not all to some members here. Anyways good luck everyone!

All the lurkers have broken rule number 1...this has saddened me sooooo the following members have automatically won ONE FREE CODE!

sir-fly
gram
neuropolis
iid970
jkam
MrBoss
kicking222
SirGray
voormis
technom22
squishface
TKtheknight

Congratulations, I will be pming you a code real soon!

and here is one for the non-lurkers

Bunch of Heroes

K0ECC-KABG5-LXQRZ

I don't get why people don't use the email tag trick. it works on NeoGAF, I assume it works on here too.

Here's a test:

end test

Of course I guess CAG's can still be pricks and don't give thanks anyway, especially since it's easy to make an account

Didn't see that you were giving away steam codes Duckvader. Other than that, great job of promoting gaming companies by raising awareness to their games by posting steam codes. Hopefully you will have a giveaway soon so that I can take a shot at entering the contest.

Just re-installed Steam so I don't have that many games. Help a playa out!:D

Man you guys are hilarious! Because you guys have been anti-lurking this forum I'm going to give away another key to those awesome non-lurkers. Enjoy

Depths of Peril

4LBPQ-NMX70-IHYVE

[quote name='Duckvader']Man you guys are hilarious! Because you guys have been anti-lurking this forum I'm going to give away another key to those awesome non-lurkers. Enjoy

Depths of Peril

4LBPQ-NMX70-IHYVE
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I took it.

Just thought for anti lurking post code through a series of riddles lol that you have to message for answers or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back