PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset

Refluxx

CAGiversary!
I have the chance to pick a pair of these up for $40 used in box, and I was wondering what your thoughts are on the headset. I know its a great price considering they retail for around $80 on Amazon, but is it a good quality sturdy headset that will last me awhile? (This is my first time buying a headset. :lol:)

Thanks in advance!

my first headset too and i think theyre awesome. not sure how they compare to any of the similarly (retail) priced TBs or Astros, but i have the TB X12s (retail $60) and they dont sound as good. So I would say for $40 its worth it. the mic is the only fragile part of them but it retracts so its easy to keep from breaking. oh and you can also use them to watch BRs.

It is a amazing headset, i've had it for a while now and it's one of the best that i've used. Although it seems as of firmware 4.10, you can hear your own voice using the mic. But this has caused a lot of issues, reports of people saying they hear an annoying pitch and stuff and the only to fix is to turn off the mic. Without that issue, it's worth 80. But now since it has that huge flaw, it barely worth 40.

Sony has already put out a post on the PS.Blog that they plan on fixing the "sidetone" feature in the next firmware update.

bread's done
Back