Max Payne Crew - CAG Payne Recruiting

jdawgg76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I'm not sure if there is a CAG crew for Max Payne on PS3 already, but technically crews are on the social club as multiplatform so I thought I'd post about the crew originally started in the xbox forums. There are a handful of PS3 CAGs already in this crew and the more CAGs united the better! There is a crew "CAG Payne" set up and looking to add as many CAGs as we can. You can be a member of up to five crews at a time, but while playing you can choose which one you are representing.

Click here to join: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/cag_payne

Crap. Sorry about that. My PC freaked out when I was in the Social Club, but I thought that the invites had took. I'll look again tonight.

Requesting Invite.... just a heads up I bought this back when they had the sale on the special edition...but I've yet to even touch it, except the first 2-3mins.

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Requesting Invite.... just a heads up I bought this back when they had the sale on the special edition...but I've yet to even touch it, except the first 2-3mins.[/QUOTE]Did you request an invite on the socialclub site? I don't see a request, but the site has been changed some and we're not that active right now which is unfortunate because the mp is underrated and fun.

bread's done
Back