Breaking Bad Season 4 Preorder: $19.99/$24.99 (DVD/BR) w/ Free Shipping @ BestBuy.com

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Best Buy is offering the fourth season of the undeniably awesome show Breaking Bad (both DVD and Blu-ray formats) at attractive preorder price points--$19.99 and $24.99, respectively, and you get free shipping with either one (you can also choose in-store pickup if you so desire):

Here's the listing for the DVD format and here's the Blu-ray format.

Personally, I already have the DVD format preordered at Amazon with an additional 5% Quick Picks discount, so I'm hoping they'll match this price (which might be in preparation for a sale price to coincide with the season's release anyway, so it might be in BBY's next weekly ad).

Last edited by a moderator:
How odd...For some reason, the "Tell us about a lower price" feature on Amazon's product page for the 4th season on DVD isn't working right, though it does on the Blu-ray version's page.

[quote name='Rumors'].

Screens on the site contain any spoilers? I still haven't seen the fourth season...[/QUOTE]

Yes.

LOL anything other than studio shots of the characters can be seen as "spoilers".

I used the "Tell us about a lower price" feature on Amazon for the Blu-ray. $24.99 would be a great price for what I'm assuming is only 13 episodes.

Sweet, I'ma buy it. This is the only season that isn't on Netflix and I want to catch up before the fifth season starts to air.

Shipping wasn't free for me, I'm gonna try store pickup for the first time in my life.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Sweet, I'ma buy it. This is the only season that isn't on Netflix and I want to catch up before the fifth season starts to air.

Shipping wasn't free for me, I'm gonna try store pickup for the first time in my life.[/QUOTE]

same mate
kdfdf

bread's done
Back