Target Ad 6/3/12 - 6/9/12

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
New Releases coming out Tuesday, June 5, 2012:

Safe House:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
Act of Valor:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99
John Carter:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $19.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy - $24.99 ($19.99 after coupon)
Coupon: $5 off John Carter Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack
Save $8 instantly when you buy John Carter and another selected Disney movie on Blu-ray.
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island:

• DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $27.99
Breaking Bad: The Complete Fourth Season:

• DVD - $32.99
  • Blu-ray - $34.99
Target exclusive includes cast Q&A.
Phineas and Ferb: The Perry Files:

• DVD (includes Digital Copy) - $12.99
Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Complete Eighth Season:

• DVD - $19.99
Falling Skies: The Complete First Season:

• DVD - $19.99
  • Blu-ray - $24.99
White Collar: The Complete Third Season:

• DVD - $24.99
Burn Notice: Season Five:

• DVD - $32.99
Pretty Little Liars: The Complete Second Season:

• DVD - $37.99
NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.
DreamWorks Animation Sale:
Save $5 instantly when you buy Madagascar or Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa and any other DreamWorks Animation movie on DVD or Blu-ray.

• Madagascar DVD - $9.99
Free movie cash (up to $8 value) for kids' ticket to Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted included when you buy Madagascar or Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.
  • Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa DVD - $9.99
  • How to Train Your Dragon DVD - $11.99
  • Puss in Boots DVD - $14.99
  • more in-store
Nickelodeon DVD Sale:

• Blue's Clues: Blue's Room - Alphabet Power - $5.99
  • Team Umizoomi: Umigames - $7.99 *New at Target*
  • Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom - $8.99
  • Bubble Guppies - $10.99
  • more in-store
$24.99 Disney Sale:
Save $8 instantly when you buy John Carter and another selected Disney movie on Blu-ray.

• TRON: Legacy Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD)
TV on DVD Sale:

• The Three Stooges Collector's Edition7-Disc Set - $14.99
  • The Office: Season Seven - $16.99
  • Chuck: The Complete Fifth Season - $26.99
$14.99 - $34.99

• House M.D.: Season Seven
  • True Blood: The Complete Fourth Season
  • White Collar: Season 2
  • Suits: Season One
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Complete Seventh Season
  • Downton Abbey: Season 2
  • John Wayne Collector's Edition 10-Disc Set
  • more in-store
Music DVD Sale:

• One Direction: Up All Night - The Live Tour DVD - $11.99
  • Adele: Live at The Royal Albert Hall CD/DVD - $17.99

Thanks to Annie Chu

Anybody like Falling Skies? I saw commercials for it but never got around to watching it, and $25 is a good price for a season, but I am unsure about doing a blind buy.

[quote name='unluckynumber11']Anybody like Falling Skies? I saw commercials for it but never got around to watching it, and $25 is a good price for a season, but I am unsure about doing a blind buy.[/QUOTE]

I liked the show and $25 seems to be a good price. I think TNT is reairing the first season now, so you could try to catch a couple episodes before Tuesday.

Guess there is no break down for that $14.99-$34.99 section? Hoping they lowered the True Blood blu so I can get a BBY price adjustment.

Looks like John Carter 3D and Tron Legacy 3D for me.

With the Save $8 instantly and the $5 dollar coupon it should be a good deal. Now to dump my Tron Legacy Blu-ray to lessen the blow a bit more.

Any indication as to what the selected Disney movies are that you can buy to get the $8 off JC? Or is it any Disney blu?

[quote name='unluckynumber11']Anybody like Falling Skies? I saw commercials for it but never got around to watching it, and $25 is a good price for a season, but I am unsure about doing a blind buy.[/QUOTE]

It's ok. Nothing memorable. I wouldn't watch it a second time myself.

I have interest in Falling Skies now because Terry O' Quinn (John Locke of LOST) is going to be in season 2 (at least from a preview I saw).

Is the John Carter deal on their website too? I tried adding it and a valid movie to cart but it didn't seem to be discounting anything.

John carter... i think so
yeyehdnx

[quote name='gossamer']I went to 3 Targets yesterday and not a single John Carter 3D. Sucks that I couldn't get there sooner.[/QUOTE]

john carter isnt the best film mate, it might be a good thing that you didnt get it
ihelfnlekr

bread's done
Back