Free XBLIG Game: Build 'n Bump

roppychop

CAGiversary!
I just released a new, local multiplayer game on the Xbox indie channel called Build 'n Bump: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Build-n-Bump/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550b3a

Here are a couple of download codes if you're interested:

FCRCW-6XWTM-DCYWG-3Q8KM-WX9CJ
VKF6C-M4HTT-DPG7M-2YPBY-HGP2M
GYY4X-994CP-MX2QW-XWYRH-6KC2Q
F8V2P-CVCKG-FFJ28-B3DKX-9XX86
P8HTM-DPKJX-22KYK-WGH43-RY6PW

I'm also giving away copies of the game to those who submit a picture to the Craftimals picture gallery: http://www.roppychop.com/craftimals-picture-gallery/

Thank you!

I used:
P8HTM-DPKJX-22KYK-WGH43-RY6PW

But I also tried the one above it and that was already taken.
F8V2P-CVCKG-FFJ28-B3DKX-9XX86

roppychop, I'm interested in trying this free game. But do not know how and where to get Craftimals for code... help?

[quote name='roppychop']Sending me a picture of one of the official screenshots doesn't count.[/QUOTE]

LOL did anyone actually do that?

If you want to contribute to the gallery, I expect you to do more than just send me the first picture you find on the Internet (a screenshot that I made) or boot up the game, randomly drop a couple of blocks, and call it a day.

[quote name='roppychop']If you want to contribute to the gallery, I expect you to do more than just send me the first picture you find on the Internet (a screenshot that I made) or boot up the game, randomly drop a couple of blocks, and call it a day.[/QUOTE]

But on the gallery page it reads: anyone who sends a picture of something they made in Craftimals will receive a free copy of Build ‘n Bump

Then you need to be much clearer in your description
'Something' is something, as long as it is one's own creation. Note that the demo only works a few minutes so you cannot really build much + have time to capture screen before the 'Time Expired' message
So according to your latest updated rule no one can win unless they purchase Craftimals!

capturerfx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='roppychop']If you want to contribute to the gallery, I expect you to do more than just send me the first picture you find on the Internet (a screenshot that I made) or boot up the game, randomly drop a couple of blocks, and call it a day.[/QUOTE]

But on the gallery page it reads: anyone who sends a picture of something they made in Craftimals will receive a free copy of Build ‘n Bump

Then you need to be much clearer in your description
'Something' is something, as long as it is one's own creation. Note that the demo only works a few minutes so you cannot really build much + have time to capture screen before the 'Time Expired' message
So according to your latest updated rule no one can win unless they purchase Craftimals!

capturerfx.jpg

I'd be interested in trying it, but here's a question for everyone - does the Xbox still prevent you from playing indie games when you don't have an active connection to xbox live?

[quote name='Five Seven Five']I'd be interested in trying it, but here's a question for everyone - does the Xbox still prevent you from playing indie games when you don't have an active connection to xbox live?[/QUOTE]

what?! i didn't know it did that. that's just ridiculous!

bread's done
Back