Made out like a bandit

regisphilbi0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just got back from EBGAMES and made out like a bandit. Picked up Robotech Collectors Edition for $4.99. Then, while looking through PC games i Found STar TRek: Elite Force for $3.30 after 15% discout. IT was also the collectors edition, so I got a free comic book, pin and CD. All in all a VERY good day :D Sorry, just had to brag. It was my first purchase that I found out about from this site, even though I've been here a long time. Congrats to me!

Mr. Unoriginal.... Um, yeah. I'm just going to pretend I never heard that. Also, Robotech was for Gamecube and its a national deal. Call your EB to see if they have any in stock. It wasn't mixed in witht he other stuff, as it was behind the counter, so you would have to ask if they have any left. Haven't played it yet, but heard its a decent shooting game. Plus, it was only $5 bucks! My first $5 console game ever.. Sigh.. Life is good.

Outpost.com had the Xbox Robotech for $12 some time ago. Still a decent deal, but $5 is better.

How do you get 15% off at EB?

[quote name='PsyClerk']Outpost.com had the Xbox Robotech for $12 some time ago. Still a decent deal, but $5 is better.

How do you get 15% off at EB?[/quote]

some ebs have discountbins. i was able to get a gcn battery pack for 7 bucks. it was marked 30 with 70% off. its a ymmv thing.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Oh man, I thought you made out WITH a bandit. Goddamn deceptive thread subject...[/quote]

lol i was thinking the same thing, or that he made out with someone like a bandit, although i'm not too sure how bandits make out.

bread's done
Back