Target Ad 6/3-6/9: $10 GC Promo w/ game+pre-order. MW3 or Prototype 2 ($40)

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Special offer: Receive a $10 gift card when you purchase any game priced $39.99 and up AND pre-order a select title for $1 down.
Pre-order titles include: :ps3::360: Call Of Duty Black Ops II, Assassins Creed III, Madden NFL 13, Borderlands 2, NCAA Football 13 :360: Halo 4

:360::ps3::pc: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $39.99
:360::ps3: Prototype II - $39.99
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV - $18
:360::ps3::ds: Plants vs. Zombies - $18
:pc: The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats - $18

:360: 4 GB Kinect Console Bundle - $279.99
:360: Kinect Sensor - $129.99
:ps3: 160 GB Console w/ FREE MLB 12: The Show - $249.99

15% off all Turtle Beach Headsets

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't have the original prototype I think you're better off PMing the 39.99 at Walmart so you can get both 1 and 2 for 39.99.

[quote name='Envel']So Prototype 2 for $40 + $1 pre-order = $41 and a $10 GC

Decent deal[/QUOTE]I just can't do it the $10 GC isn't enough since I can't see how they will be able to get me to purchase more games there. The 60 price match policy goes into effect @ bestbuy in 17 days & the @gamer coupons along with RZ points just make it hard to use that credit @ target. Maybe on clearance games but even then BB @game coupons are getting these types of deals well ahead of target's drops. Keep trying though Target keep trying.

edit:also the fact that they're stock can really suck doesn't help either

[quote name='Enuf']I just can't do it the $10 GC isn't enough since I can't see how they will be able to get me to purchase more games there. The 60 price match policy goes into effect @ bestbuy in 17 days & the @gamer coupons along with RZ points just make it hard to use that credit @ target. Maybe on clearance games but even then BB @game coupons are getting these types of deals well ahead of target's drops. Keep trying though Target keep trying.

edit:also the fact that they're stock can really suck doesn't help either[/QUOTE]

Target sells more than games ;)

It's sad when the only thing I can think to use that GC towards is razor blades, pistachios, or solid t shirts...

I think I'll just wait til I can get MP3 used at Best Buy with coups..

Does anyone know when we actually get the giftcard? Do we get it once we actually pick up our pre-order, or do we get it when we make the purchase?

Don't forget that with EVERY target preorder you get a $5 GC when you pick up the game so essentially you can add on another $5 to the deal here.

PM Skyrim for $34.99 from the BB ad and did a preorder. Despite the game being under $39.99 after the PM, the register still prompted for the $10 GC. I guess because the game was MSRP $59.99.

[quote name='YBX87']can you cancel target preorder, and get a refund back?[/QUOTE]

The pre-order costs a dollar.
Would it really be worth driving to Target to refund your $1 though?

[quote name='iduncurr']The pre-order costs a dollar.
Would it really be worth driving to Target to refund your $1 though?[/QUOTE]

my target is within walking distance

[quote name='coopscohen']PM Skyrim for $34.99 from the BB ad and did a preorder. Despite the game being under $39.99 after the PM, the register still prompted for the $10 GC. I guess because the game was MSRP $59.99.[/QUOTE]

If this works. Then assassins creed pm from best buy would be $20 plus a $10 gift card.

[quote name='ironmenpb']If this works. Then assassins creed pm from best buy would be $20 plus a $10 gift card.[/QUOTE]

It should. I was able to pick up Saints Row The Third yesterday with a BB PM of $34.99 and once again the register prompted for the $10 GC. You still have to preorder any game for $1 in order to get the GC.

Cheers for the link, il probably end up preordering black ops 2
fgdshlksgfgsij

[quote name='YBX87']can you cancel target preorder, and get a refund back?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Once you place a preorder. That 1$ is gone.

[quote name='ironmenpb']If this works. Then assassins creed pm from best buy would be $20 plus a $10 gift card.[/QUOTE]
Interesting.

[quote name='litepink']Target sells more than games ;)[/QUOTE]but it's only a $10 GC & I don't really shop at target.

Wow, I didn't even think about that one...I wonder if my Target still has the AC:R with AC1 left.
>_>

bread's done
Back