Shameless Twitter Boosting: Take My Download Code for THE WITCHER II (PC)

cwebb39

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've got a digital copy of The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Enhanced Edition for the PC for one lucky Twitter follower. What do you have to do to win? Well, if you're already following me on Twitter, then just comment below with your favorite fantasy series (novels, TV, comics--I'm looking for new reading material).

If you're NOT following me at @TheCharlesWebb, then what are you waiting for? Follow and then comment below. You have until Sunday, June 3rd at 11:59 PM to enter.

You can check out my review on MTV Multiplayer.

I am now following you: @edthefreak

Seeing as I'm getting big into comics right now, but kind of on a superhero kick currently, if you want something more fantasy-like I'd suggest The Mighty Thor comics or Doctor Strange.

Following as @CSideGamer
Game of Thrones is currently the favorite series.

Getting ready to read Hyperion.

Thanks for the contest.

Favorite fantasy series? That's a tough one.
@TheSupremeForce
I guess I'll throw a plug to Brandon Sanderson's "Mistborn" series.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also like GoT!

The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson, right now there is only one book, Way of the Kings. I really Brandon Sanderson books, and I highly recommend the audiobooks version.

@SirKhalid

im in! i like lotr and now reading game of thrones pretty awesome
@tehzuz

Following as @okiraan
Fav fantasy series: A table-top homebrew RPG (that evolved from an indie RPG called Polaris) call The Realm (inspired by GoT). The game ran for about 18 months of bi-monthly sessions, so it was a series for me and my friends.

If you want something new to read that's good and has occasional fantasy elements I'll recommend Usagi Yojimbo by Stan Sakai.

Followed as @aaqibi

No doubt it's Game of Thrones (TV). Persona (Games), Don't read comics have only read less then 10 in entire life (Except the super hero comics) and in novels it was Twilight (It's a guilty pleasure, can't hide myself)

@Gram_Cracker

My favorite fantasy series is Game of Thrones, which is in vogue these days, but I've been into it for years.

Does pokemon count as fantasy? If so I'm going to have to go with that because of its gameboy series.

If not, I'll go with Lord of the Rings because of the awesome movies.

Thanks! Followed as @JasperDolphin85

My favorite fantasy series is Harry Potter, Twilight and Lord of the Rings.

Okay, I'm following you on twitter and my username on twitter is @GameDemonKing

Like everyone else has mentioned, Game of Thrones, haha. I just got done with watching season 1 the other day, and I'm loving it. I'll probably read the books soon.

Twitter: @lFraggerl

Thanks!

Following under @Brostopheles.

As for my favorite fantasy series, I suppose that would be The Lord of the Rings. I was tempted to say A Song of Ice and Fire, but that might be a little disingenuous as I've never read the books and have only seen the first season of the TV adaption.

My favorite would be Lord of the Rings. But apparently I should start watching Game of Thrones, according to this thread, lol!

@kujen92

Followed as @PartTimeDruid. I swear all I use Twitter for is to enter contests. :)

As far as Fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire, as mentioned many times, is very good. I'm still a big fan of The Wheel of Time as well, and think it's actually gotten a little better in some ways with a new author finishing the series. The last book comes out this year!

You also can't go wrong with the first 2 Drizzt series.

Followed as @OnyxPrimal

I liked both the "Night Angel" Trilogy by Brent Weeks and the Riftwar series of books (mostly the 1st set starting with Magician: Apprentice, Magician: Master, Silverthorn and ending with a Darkness at Sethanon)
by Raymond E. Feist

Followed as @deviousnaraku

If you're a fan of the Guild Wars MMO, try reading Ghosts of Ascalon and Edge of Destiny (I haven't read yet). I really enjoyed reading Ghosts of Ascalon since it tells what happened to Ascalon after Guild Wars 1.

To everyone who enjoys Game of Thrones.... do yourself a favor and check out the miniseries Pillars of Earth... it's sorta similar and just as amazing.

My twitter is @hynch

I really like The Wheel of Time series, as well as the Middle Earth (Lord of the Rings) universe. I don't read many comics as I typically enjoy story more than art, but the Mass Effect comics look intriguing.

Following @EeveeFanboy

Don't have a favorite fantasy thing. Don't much care for the genre. I don't watch TV and read mostly classic novels. Currently reading Les Miserables. Doesn't seem as good as I thought it would be. Actually, it is, but it has a lot of chapters that just go on and on about 19th century French history that obviously I know nothing about, so a short chapter on it takes me forever and I still don't have a clue to what I just read.

And to canvasch for hyping PoE goes the code! Look for a DM with the code in a couple of minutes.

Thanks so much everyone and enjoy all of the news pouring forth from E3 this week!

bread's done
Back