Does anyone play this game anymore? I recently got 3 months of Live so im trying to wrap up some of the achievements i need.
1- 50 double kills with Booshka... i hope you can do this in private now.
2- Revive 100 teammates on terminal, currently at 70/100 and it seems to work in private.
Achievements i could use help with...
3- Get a double kill while emerging as a corpser... not sure if they ever fixed this so you can do it in private.
4- Destroy the generator in under 8 minutes on any DLC map.
5- Finish wave 10 of survival at the 1st hole on ward
- Win a TDM, DOM, and BT match while all wearing UIR skin
- Win an Execution match with everyone wearing Gold, and using Gold guns. ... sadly i still dont have gun armor skin.
If anyone else needs help with these let me know. I usually am available after 8pm ET until late.
1. You need two human enemies to die to activate the double kill ribbon for this, so it doesn't work with bots. You should be right about it working in Private, though.
2. Play Private Survival on Normal or Hardcore (not Insane, you'll die to quickly). Just be ready to throw a stim to revive your 'downed' bot buddies.
3. I think it works with bots, so it might be doable in Private.
4. This one you can actually do solo. I think the last DLC map, Ward, is one you can get through pretty quickly on the lowest setting. That's if no one offers to help.
5. Same as above, you might be able to do it solo. It depends on class skill and, really, bot reliability. I think I did it as Paduk, since his spot grenades also give extra damage to enemies when they're hit while inside the grenade. It also let me know where they were coming from. This was on Ward. The later Waves, especially 9 and 10, can be the ones that will ruin it, but that's why you're so dependent on the friendly bots.
I'd offer to help, but no longer own it. I've been debating for some time to rebuy it, though. If I do get it again and you still need help I'll message you. Hopefully you'll get 4 players from here, since these work best with a group and really aren't that difficult when working together.
You probably have done so already, but don't forget to post it on the new Gears forums. You'll probably get help from there the same day/night you post it.