Toys R Us Ad 6/3-6/9 - BOGO 40% off all Vita Games, BOGO 40% off all $19.99 games

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
:360::ps3::wii::3ds::ds::psp::ps2: Buy one get one 40% off on all titles $19.99 or less

:psp: Playstation Vita - Buy one get one 40% off all Vita games
:psp: Playstation Vita - $20 Gift Card with 3G Console ($299.99)
:psp: Playstation Vita - 8GB Memory Card ($29.99)

:360::ps3::wii: Buy one get one 20% off all gaming cards (plus iTunes and restaurant cards)

[quote name='litepink']:360::ps3::wii::3ds::ds::psp::ps2: Buy one get one 40% off on all titles $19.99 or less

:psp: Playstation Vita - Buy one get one 40% off all Vita games
:psp: Playstation Vita - $20 Gift Card with 3G Console ($299.99)
:psp: Playstation Vita - 8GB Memory Card ($29.99)

:360::ps3::wii: Buy one get one 20% off all gaming cards (plus iTunes and restaurant cards)[/QUOTE]

Some decent titles there, thanks. One thing that irks me about the Toys R Us website is they list games that you can't even buy such as Splinter Cell - Conviction for Xbox 360. Why even bother keeping the title listed if it's unavailable?

The Vita game deal would be decent if some of the launch games would drop in price a bit, and if they actually carried most of them in store. Looking at their selection a lot of them are online only. Thanks for posting anyway OP!

I have a GC I might burn on that Vita game deal. Grab Mortal Kombat and either Unit 13 or Resistance: Burning Skies.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Gravity rush or MGS for Vita makes this deal not so good. I was hoping to use this deal on preorders. Well I guess 25$ isnt so bad for resistance, now I just need to decide whether I want Mortal Kombat or Rayman....Decisions decisions.

Maybe I'll get a $20 PSN card to renew my PS+ or save for some awesome deals.

Same with Microsoft and Wii points for those digital games I keep wanting to buy. You know what I haven't even downloaded a single game for my Wii or 360.
Wishlist:
360:
Ikaruga
Radiant Silvergun
Triggerheart Excellica
Wii:
Artstyle Dialhex

[quote name='Bosamba']Some decent titles there, thanks. One thing that irks me about the Toys R Us website is they list games that you can't even buy such as Splinter Cell - Conviction for Xbox 360. Why even bother keeping the title listed if it's unavailable?[/QUOTE]

My guess would be that it's still "active" in their system meaning they could get another shipment of it in. If it was discontinued or marked for clearance, than it would probably be taken out.

[quote name='animemaniac14']just bought a bunch of $19.99 games last week...anyone know if they'll price adjust for the B1G1 40% off deal?[/QUOTE]

I had no problem doing it a few months back. You shouldn't have a problem doing it as long as you have the receipt but YMMV.

So far, Vita games only seem to be cheap at Disc Replay and Wal-Mart except for Best Buy which I believe had Lego Harry Potter for $14.99 on Vita. Disc Replay sells Little Deviants used for $14.99 and all other Vita games $10.00 less than new price if it's used. Atl Wal-Mart, you can find HSG for $19.99, Wipeout 2048 for $19.99, Little Deviants for $19.99, Lego Harry Potter for $19.99, and ModNation Racers for $19.99.

Attention Club Nintendo Members:

Starting July 1st, Nintendo Selects titles will only net you 20 coins vs 50 coins.

If you were holding out on picking some of them up, this might be the time to do it.

[quote name='seanmcc']Anyone notice any good 19.99 and under titles that would make good flips to BB?[/QUOTE]

Centipede Infestation for 3DS and Michael Jackson Experience PS3. Centipede is 6 base, MJE is 7 base, so 12+14=$26 for about $17 or so. If that seems worth it to you.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Can we please get a b1g1 60% off vita game deal ? :)[/QUOTE]You can get a better deal than that if you are interested in some of the games that Walmart has dropped to 19.96. ;)

[quote name='Japanaman']So far, Vita games only seem to be cheap at Disc Replay and Wal-Mart except for Best Buy which I believe had Lego Harry Potter for $14.99 on Vita. Disc Replay sells Little Deviants used for $14.99 and all other Vita games $10.00 less than new price if it's used. Atl Wal-Mart, you can find HSG for $19.99, Wipeout 2048 for $19.99, Little Deviants for $19.99, Lego Harry Potter for $19.99, and ModNation Racers for $19.99.[/QUOTE]

I have not seen Modnation for $20 at any Wal-Mart yet

[quote name='dviper2399']Thinking bout doin Rayman & Resistance total would be $64, but Resistance is getting awful reviews[/QUOTE]

I have Resistance and I can say that so far its not terrible. Its a pretty generic feeling fps with some fairly unique alternate firing modes (using touch screen). When I tried the online it was completely broken but there was an update so it may be fixed.

[quote name='dviper2399']I have not seen Modnation for $20 at any Wal-Mart yet[/QUOTE]
I have a feeling this will be a best buy dotd for $11.99

[quote name='mcgavin27']I have a feeling this will be a best buy dotd for $11.99[/QUOTE]

I would def be in for one of those!!

For anyone who is looking to flip some credit from TRU to Best Buy. I found on clearance
PS3 Bakugan Defenders of the Core 9.98 (Base trade in @ BB $9)
Wii Jimmy Johnson's Anything with an Engine 9.98 (Base trade in @ BB $6)

Since they are under 19.99 they qualify for the b1 get 1 40% off
My total for both games after taxes $17.44

Trade in credit after bonus and gamers unlocked was $31.50

I also saw de Blob 2for 9.98. (base trade in @ BB $5) Can get slightly above a straight trade of credit when paired with another 9.98 game that trades for $5 base

Going to post this in a couple of other threads because I know how posts can get lost in the large threads

[quote name='exaznkid']shipping kinda murders this deal with a hatchet[/QUOTE]
HOLY CRAP. $5 shipping PER GAME? Really, TRU? That's ridiculous. Shipping kills it for me too. Too bad, really. Some good games qualify.

And check out there free shipping program on orders over $100:
*Standard shipping only to lower 48 states, street addresses, up to $20 value. Excludes video game consoles/handhelds, software, hardware and accessories, gift cards and Buyer Protection Plan. Baby toys do not qualify towards the free shipping requirement. **ShopRunner membership required. ‡Orders placed by 5pm. ‡‡Use Family & Friend Pick Up option when completing your online order.
Apparently games cost more to ship than gigantic playsets, baby seats, and swing sets, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does TRU charge in advance for Pre-orders? I see that Lego Batman 2 (6/19) and Silent Hill Book of Memories (10/25) are on the list. If you add Silent Hill, whatever you add after is the one that is 40% off. I would like to order.. wait for the first to ship and then cancel the 2nd. Lego Batman 2 for $24 w/free ship would be awesome.

[quote name='mcgavin27']I have a feeling this will be a best buy dotd for $11.99[/QUOTE]
Freaking Nostradamus!

It was yesterday, and it traded in for like 22!

[quote name='Zazoo']For anyone who is looking to flip some credit from TRU to Best Buy. I found on clearance
PS3 Bakugan Defenders of the Core 9.98 (Base trade in @ BB $9)
Wii Jimmy Johnson's Anything with an Engine 9.98 (Base trade in @ BB $6)

Since they are under 19.99 they qualify for the b1 get 1 40% off
My total for both games after taxes $17.44

Trade in credit after bonus and gamers unlocked was $31.50

I also saw de Blob 2for 9.98. (base trade in @ BB $5) Can get slightly above a straight trade of credit when paired with another 9.98 game that trades for $5 base

Going to post this in a couple of other threads because I know how posts can get lost in the large threads[/QUOTE]

Can you sell multiple of the same game at best buy? If so, how many?

bread's done
Back