Free Baird's Goggles (Gears of War) - Avatar Item (XBL)

LegendK7ll3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
You have to login with Facebook, and "share" the video to get a code for them. However, when it asks you to post the video, if you do not want it posted on your wall, simply hit the cancel button. You will still get the code for the goggles.

thumblg.png

https://www.facebook.com/gearsofwar/app_313854865355714

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Can't redeem it =( it says there's something wrong with this offer (Usually get this message if something is US only...)[/QUOTE]

Works for me and im from sweden.

Can someone just tell me how they got the code? was it a pop up? re-direct? did the page refresh with a code? cause it posted the video to my account/wall & still nothing.

[quote name='gambit444']Can someone just tell me how they got the code? was it a pop up? re-direct? did the page refresh with a code? cause it posted the video to my account/wall & still nothing.[/QUOTE]

Goes into the share button space I believe... right after you shared. BTW, I shared privately so only I can read it on my wall.

Screenshot (already used by me)
Screen-shot-2012-06-04-at-5.01.59-PM.png

[quote name='EvilMe']Works for me and im from sweden.[/QUOTE]

Well maybe it's a germany only thing again -.-" like the wolfenstein mask or earlier gears avatar items from the first two games...man I hate this overeagerly censorship here so much...

I just get an empty popup box when i click on the get code button.

Finally worked after deleting cookies and the first wall post. Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems it is region locked, I mean IP locked. You'll have to bypass the regional block.
I asume Baird's googles are too violent to be downloaded... while giant golden machineguns with chainsaws attached to them are perfectly fine.

Sweet, got some goggles. Also got the Abraham Lincoln avatar "mask" thingy. Too bad I cant wear the 2 together...it would look pretty sweet. Thx op.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']So if I had a code I didn't want to use, could I give it to someone who's locked out of the offer? Or would the code itself not work, too?[/QUOTE]

As long as you don't redeem it on xbox(.com) you can give the code to anyone you want to =)

Thank you very much OP! Had to use Windows Explorer before it worked, didn't like my google chrome :x

bread's done
Back