FGT XXII harassed Ono via Twitter #SF4Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='heavyd853']NOOOOOOO dammit man![/QUOTE]

Again, I apologize. I was looking forward to hanging out with you guys again as well as getting some UMVC3/AE games in.

In all honesty, it was solely a money issue. I had a really busy year of classes + work, but because of my class schedule I took a little dip in hours at work. So in essence, I made less "fun money" this year than I did in previous years past.

The cost to get there, stay there and fully enjoy my time there would end up being way too much. More so because of the two times I've been to Vegas for EVO, I NEVER just do EVO things.

But you're going to miss out on all that awesome Wii U gamepad support and Nintendo tie-ins.

Don't you want your fighters to eat mushrooms?

Snoop Dogg is in TTT 2. It's his music but also a stage where he sits on a throne watching the fight in the pits with women and low rider cars all around.

I know a couple of you guys are from FL, anyone going to CEO this year? I just registered last night for AE & UMVC3.

[quote name='asianxcore']In all honesty, it was solely a money issue. I had a really busy year of classes + work, but because of my class schedule I took a little dip in hours at work. So in essence, I made less "fun money" this year than I did in previous years past.

The cost to get there, stay there and fully enjoy my time there would end up being way too much. More so because of the two times I've been to Vegas for EVO, I NEVER just do EVO things.[/QUOTE]maaaaan fukk money.

I dont even have any, I'm jus gonna go and deal with it afterwards.

thing about money is it comes and goes no matter what, but there will never be another Evo 2012,

which is prolly the only Evo ever where Relentless Rolento will actually exist in a physical form.

after this year, he will never be seen again and rejoin the ranks of Hankme and Uraizen as a highly sophisticated computer virus.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Another year passes, another EVO I won't be going to *le sigh*[/QUOTE]
lol maaaaan fukk this guy!!

more like not the face of a pleased man.

no! asianxcore!

we're not gonna meet! i wanted to work with you to smash everyone's head in on CAG, then laugh about how bad everyone is over dinner.

[quote name='JEKKI']maaaaan fukk money.

I dont even have any, I'm jus gonna go and deal with it afterwards.

thing about money is it comes and goes no matter what, but there will never be another Evo 2012[/QUOTE]

This!

I don't have any money either but I'm still going to chill. Homies helping homies. Wicked spoon/ pinball hall of fame FTW!

And so far the people I met IRL from CAG were great. Hopefully that trend continues

noooooo~!!!! I bought Virtua Fighter for PS3...

before I realized my PS3 cannot connect to the new wireless router my roommate picked up.

:cry:

too lazy to reconnect the cable to my system every time I wanna play.

so yah, goodbye $30, speaking of not having money lol.

in other news! I saw Injustice at E3! it looks cool! like MK except u can punch ppl thru walls and hit them with cars n shyt

I think I'll play VF5 FS today. I'm like, 5th dan in ranked, 104 matches or so? I didn't even play yesterday because I was too busy crushing a lady friend at Uno and dominoes. :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I didn't even play yesterday because I was too busy crushing a lady friend at Uno... [/QUOTE]
is that what you guys call it nowadays?

i used to call it "one"

From what the Giant Bomb crew said, DOA 5 looks pretty good. I need to watch some video on IGN or somewhere to see for myself.

[quote name='kainzero']no! asianxcore!

we're not gonna meet! i wanted to work with you to smash everyone's head in on CAG, then laugh about how bad everyone is over dinner.[/QUOTE]

:booty:

Got my Evo team put together.

Cap A / Wesker B / Doom B

May swap Doom to A - gotta mess around with it more.

145 some ranked matches in VF5 FS, 6th dan. Not too bad. Online seems better now than on release day, but my internet was shitty around then. So eh.

Here's my Virtua Fighter Xtreme Beach Volleyball Aoi.

0609122346.jpg

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
Got my Evo team put together.

Cap A / Wesker B / Doom B

May swap Doom to A - gotta mess around with it more.[/QUOTE]

Nice! How does Cap DHC into Wesker? Doesn't seem like it would do much damage since you have to DHC early to make sure Phantom Dance hits.

[quote name='kainzero']no! asianxcore!

we're not gonna meet! i wanted to work with you to smash everyone's head in on CAG, then laugh about how bad everyone is over dinner.[/QUOTE]

Sorry! There is always next year?

The 2nd part of that post made me laugh :lol:

[quote name='asianxcore']Nice! How does Cap DHC into Wesker? Doesn't seem like it would do much damage since you have to DHC early to make sure Phantom Dance hits.

Sorry! There is always next year?

The 2nd part of that post made me laugh :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've had success DHCing pretty late into HCS. I could see Phantom Dance potentially whiffing because of it's random nature. I could probably get a nice DHC off of HSS since it lifts the opponent but setting up that super is a pain compared to HCS. I just feel comfortable with the team. I know I'm not gonna win Evo but looking to expand upon my 2-2 performance from last year. We'll see, though - I've barely been playing.

[quote name='asianxcore']Sorry! There is always next year?

The 2nd part of that post made me laugh :lol:[/QUOTE]

He wants your cock, go for it! :cool:

[quote name='distgfx']From what I've played of the demo ... it was DoA.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but when the first videos came out the animations/graphics looked subpar. Interesting to see if Team Ninja can do anything proper w/o Itagaki.

[quote name='JEKKI']$245.28/nite. Divide by # of ppl a nite. multiply by # of nites u stay.

so if 6 ppl are in our room, and we all stay 4 nites, comes to $163.52 a person[/quote]

Yo sorry for late reply but put me down.

I have my plane tickets.

I am there.

[quote name='distgfx']He wants your cock, go for it! :cool:[/QUOTE]

That's random comment

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I've had success DHCing pretty late into HCS. I could see Phantom Dance potentially whiffing because of it's random nature. I could probably get a nice DHC off of HSS since it lifts the opponent but setting up that super is a pain compared to HCS. I just feel comfortable with the team. I know I'm not gonna win Evo but looking to expand upon my 2-2 performance from last year. We'll see, though - I've barely been playing.[/QUOTE]

It fine if you haven't been playing.

Captain America= Shield Skills x 1,000 until it hits. Oh, it hit? Full combo.

or

Oh you pressed a button/and or Assist? Hyper Charging Star or Hyper Charging Star led Team Super.

[quote name='asianxcore']That's random comment

It fine if you haven't been playing.

Captain America= Shield Skills x 1,000 until it hits. Oh, it hit? Full combo.

or

Oh you pressed a button/and or Assist? Hyper Charging Star or Hyper Charging Star led Team Super.[/QUOTE]

Anyway to hit a corner CS into full combo without assist? I don't think so but like I said, I haven't kept up with the game as much as I should have.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Anyway to hit a corner CS into full combo without assist? I don't think so but like I said, I haven't kept up with the game as much as I should have.[/QUOTE]

There's some videos out there with some Captain America loops/new combos. Most of the ones I've seen require an Assist to hit as well as a Charging Star, but I could be wrong.

I haven't played him much in UMVC3, outside of a Dorm team I play for fun at sessions.

[quote name='GUNNM']jesus jebailey really loves that wrestling shit[/QUOTE]

finals in a wrestling ring

trophies are championship belts

Anyone watching the cEo stuff? Best thing I saw today was the "Pool of Death" to get to top 8 in SC V.

I forget her name but she's the Daigo of SC went 60-0 until the finals of the pool and gets sent to losers by an Aegol player spamming his throne/backslash move then she gets taken to 3-2 by an Voldo player with the final game having a double KO then the last game she survived with about 10% health.

Kayane

She was figuratively wishing for a pool of death as the hotel's pool party was causing too much noise outside for her to sleep well :(

Marvel... always entertaining even if I don't play it.
AE2012... I safe click into an option-select so my browser closes the stream.

Saw some BlazBlue, so that was sweet, but where the fuck is my SFxT?

[quote name='distgfx']Marvel... always entertaining even if I don't play it.
AE2012... I safe click into an option-select so my browser closes the stream.

Saw some BlazBlue, so that was sweet, but where the fuck is my SFxT?[/QUOTE]

You'd rather watch SFxT than high level AE?

[quote name='asianxcore']You'd rather watch SFxT than high level AE?[/QUOTE]

High level SFxT, yes; I want to see the game grow and see what it can turn into. I don't like what SFIV grew into, but I didn't really like it much to begin with. I will take the retarded shit in SFxT over the retarded shit in SFIV any day. ^_^

EDIT: Yup, I'm sure I would prefer to watch high level SFxT. I would rather watch low level SFIV over low level SFxT, though. At least watching Viper is still entertaining, go nuts and style on them you stupid bitch! She is the only fun character to play as in AE!

EDIT #2: I love you, axc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Both games kinda suck and are full of bullshit, but SF x T is at least fun to mess around with.[/QUOTE]

I can go with that.

whooo~!! good news!!

I googl'd Ethernet Cable Extension and... those things exist!!

so I picked one up, now switching cables between computer and PS3 is hella ez!!!

I needa play VF soon now... but Im too addicted to Lolipop Chainsaw which is awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back