- - - - -

FGT XXII harassed Ono via Twitter #SF4Sucks

#61 Tom Im Not   The artist formerly known as MtlTom CAGiversary!   892 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Tom Im Not

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:10 AM

Marvel... always entertaining even if I don't play it.
AE2012... I safe click into an option-select so my browser closes the stream.

Saw some BlazBlue, so that was sweet, but where the Fuck is my SFxT?

I was at CEO this weekend & it was kind of eye opening as to how the community feels about SFXT. Lots of people were getting DQed in pools because they really didn't care. Once pools were over & the stations were set up for casuals, almost all of the 8 SFXT stations sat empty.

I had a blast this weekend though. Went 0-2 in AE (fought Bala 1st round :cry:) & 2-2 in Marvel. Got in lots of good games & saw some great matches. I'm really kind of interested in KOFXIII after watching Top 8. It was getting fucking ridiculous. Mago vs Romance on Saturday was completely overshadowing Skullgirls grand finals on the main stage.

#62 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14835 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:33 AM

I didn't even realize CEO was coming up until I heard about the stream. I should probably make an effort to go there next time since it'll just cost me the spectator pass and gas.

#63 option.iv   phantom fighter CAGiversary!   3156 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Life
PS1

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:48 AM

CEO was this past weekend? I've been out of the FG loop for a little bit. Dem faitin gaymz.

uraizen you lazy ass $$$$a.

test.gif

Youtube | Twitch | Twitter | Steam

NNID: option.iv

#64 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17087 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:20 PM

^ EVO in two weeks.

#65 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14835 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

CEO was this past weekend? I've been out of the FG loop for a little bit. Dem faitin gaymz.

uraizen you lazy ass $$$$a.

Team NAH, etc.

#66 Tom Im Not   The artist formerly known as MtlTom CAGiversary!   892 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Tom Im Not

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:40 PM

I didn't even realize CEO was coming up until I heard about the stream. I should probably make an effort to go there next time since it'll just cost me the spectator pass and gas.

Spectator badges were like $20 this year. You can play in casuals all weekend as well.

I bought KOFXIII today, anyone play on Xbox?

#67 option.iv   phantom fighter CAGiversary!   3156 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Life
PS1

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:23 AM

Seth Killian is now gone... You guys ready for another Fighting Game Dark Ages?

test.gif

Youtube | Twitch | Twitter | Steam

NNID: option.iv

#68 Arikado   ...Like Clockwork CAGiversary!   1483 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

I bought KOFXIII today, anyone play on Xbox?

Don't even bother trying to play it online, the netcode absolutely horrible. A real shame because the game is so damn good.

#69 heavyd853   Hates fatties! CAGiversary!   2343 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

heavyd853

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:31 AM

Is the evo thread gone? I think we should solidify our plans since the events in like 2 weeks!
Hates Fatties x 2

#70 RelentlessRolento   Conversation Comedy CAGiversary!   29315 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

RelentlessRolento

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:49 PM

^ EVO in two weeks.

shit... means I got alot more work to do than I realized >_<

I move as soon as I get back from evo.

#71 SmallWind   DDDDDDDDD CAGiversary!   719 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

Is the evo thread gone? I think we should solidify our plans since the events in like 2 weeks!

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=319474

#72 JEKKI   JEKKI WOO FOO FOO CAGiversary!   7010 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:34 AM

I dreamed I was at Evo the other nite.

in my dream, I was waiting in line for a free shirt -_-

#73 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17087 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:08 AM

shit... means I got alot more work to do than I realized >_<

I move as soon as I get back from evo.

Procrastination.

Also curleh mustache is July 1st. Today mago might be at WNF and yipes and marlin might be at FGTV

#74 asianxcore   ...to the moon CAGiversary!   6075 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:13 AM

Seth Killian is now gone... You guys ready for another Fighting Game Dark Ages?

It was discussed last night on my friend Crackfiend's stream.

The last time he said the FGC was in the Dark Ages was around 2008 when John Choi won both ST and CVS2 at EVO.

We still have passionate players/people in the community that are working on various projects to keep the community moving forward.

#75 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14835 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:23 AM

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to Capcom taking a break from fighters after they fix up SFxT a bit. Just as long as they don't completely give up on the genre.

#76 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17087 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

We need a new ghosts n goblins/mega man/ace attorney/U N Squadron game(even though they can't). Capcom needs to stop making fighters

#77 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14835 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:55 AM

All made by the wonderful people at Ninja Theory and Slant Six.

#78 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:58 AM

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to Capcom taking a break from fighters after they fix up SFxT a bit. Just as long as they don't completely give up on the genre.

This.

And don't use Dumps next time.

All made by the wonderful people at Ninja Theory and Slant Six.

Megaman Legends 3, made by Slant Six, Unreal Engine 3. Do it.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#79 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14835 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:59 AM

Put everything on the Unreal Engine, it automagically makes every game better. They become more cinematic!

#80 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:02 AM

Ace Attorney with Unreal 3, tons of cinematics and fully voiced. Do it.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#81 CaptainJoel   Where there's Smoke, there's Fire CAGiversary!   13949 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:04 AM

We need a new ghosts n goblins/mega man/ace attorney/U N Squadron game(even though they can't). Capcom needs to stop making fighters

I'd prefer Asura's Wrath 2. It'd be awesome.

#82 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14835 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:04 AM

I hope it has a more serious tone and they give edgeworth and oldbag 'roids.

#83 kainzero   scv good to go sir CAGiversary!   3930 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

kainzero

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:14 AM

The only people mad at Phoenix Wright being included in UMvC3 were people who actually play Phoenix Wright games and complained that they got that instead of a translated Ace Attorney Investigations 2.

Like me.
Every day's great at your Junes!

#84 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17087 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:24 AM

At least they included him could think of a certain mascot of capcom who wasn't even in the game. ;)

#85 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14835 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:27 AM

At least they included him could think of a certain mascot of capcom who wasn't even in the game. ;)

I can't; at least nobody important.

EDIT: WAIT! ASURA! You clever bastard.

#86 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17087 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:52 AM

Answer was Q but Asura is a close second. Asura could work in UMVC3. D=

#87 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6468 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:33 AM

Answer was Q but Asura is a close second. Asura could work in UMVC3. D=

He'd be so sick.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 12-30-14. World's Greatest Dad    |      Trade List

My Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com...ctionKazimerArt

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

I work on Brawlhalla now. http://store.steampo...com/app/291550/

#88 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:28 AM

Sick of being looped by Zero and Vergil.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#89 B:L   twitch.tv/BLbeel CAGiversary!   1665 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:11 AM

The only people mad at Phoenix Wright being included in UMvC3 were people who actually play Phoenix Wright games and complained that they got that instead of a translated Ace Attorney Investigations 2.

Like me.

My complaint is that they nerfed him when he was one of the weakest characters in the game.

Same with Tron. :booty:

#90 PatFortenbaugh   KTFO CAGiversary!   255 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

How we gonna rep CAG at evo?

I say EVO mustaches!

Way better than some dumb old t-shirts
Guile for life