A Munsters reboot? Seriously?

They used Battleship. And they used shitty 80s cartoons created exclusively to sell toys.

If people accept those Big Names as a stand-in for a genuine premise, why shouldn't the Munsters work?

just roll your eyes at it like everyone else and pretend you know nothing. if this show does well i have no hope left for humanity. its a dumb fucking idea but to be real if you truly look at tv show ideas im surprised alot of them did well. oh well be prepared for a new different strokes where a rich rap exec adopts his white maids kids after she dies.....oh the hilarity.

[quote name='batman1939']Drama is what gets me pissed off. I would watch the Munsters with my dad all the time and loved it. Hell even watched Munsters Now (think that was the name.) But they did this to Teen Wolf too, so I am not surprised. Can't wait for ALF reboot, wonder if he will be a lawyer or high school student.[/QUOTE]

Alf reboot as a chick who eats cats.

The creator of the show also did "Pushing Daisies", which was CRIMINALLY underrated. Bryan Singer ("X-Men") has a hand in this too, and it's got Eddie Izzard as Grandpa. This could be pretty cool.

I think it'll actually be better as a drama on NBC considering they're the ones who did the painfully dull 30 Rock and Office. Parks and Rec is good but it was an Office clone for almost all of its first season.

[quote name='JJSP']The creator of the show also did "Pushing Daisies", which was CRIMINALLY underrated. Bryan Singer ("X-Men") has a hand in this too, and it's got Eddie Izzard as Grandpa. This could be pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Agree, I heard about this last fall and after I read the article it sounded sort of cool. I also loved Pushing Daisies...

Oh Pushing Daisies, my favorite show ever and I'm still waiting on Bryan Fuller to release the comic book to continue the story. Bryan Fuller has made nothing but amazing, quirky shows. Dead Like Me is amazing, Wonderfalls, though VERY short lived, was amazing, and Pushing Daisies is my holy grail of TV. Hopefully this ends up being ok!

[quote name='musha666']Brad Garrett wasnt available for this role?[/QUOTE]
Nobody Loves Robert :oldman:

I would be slightly interested if he was the star.

[quote name='davo1224']Brad Garrett is actually currently working on a Biker Mice From Mars movie...[/QUOTE]

i used to love that cartoon but a chick bangin a mouse is wrong. a live action bucky ohare would kick alot of ass.

[quote name='batman1939']Can't wait for ALF reboot, wonder if he will be a lawyer or high school student.[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself, I can't wait to get Alf'd hardcore.

[quote name='Strell']Speak for yourself, I can't wait to get Alf'd hardcore.[/QUOTE]
If you check out the IMDB profile for the guy who played Alf, he's been doing Alf related stuff for the last 20 years. I guess trying to spur interest in it for a possible reboot?

[quote name='JJSP']The creator of the show also did "Pushing Daisies", which was CRIMINALLY underrated. Bryan Singer ("X-Men") has a hand in this too, and it's got Eddie Izzard as Grandpa. This could be pretty cool.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if I'd consider Bryan Singer a good thing, he isn't exactly Chris Nolan. I do like me some Eddie Izzard, and I liked O'Connel in Sliders, but this still sounds terrible.

Almsot as bad as the proposed Flintstones series Seth Mcfarlene almost did on fox.

bread's done
Back