Mirror's Edge 360 $9.99 w/ Free Shipping

Gohastings.com (not their Amazon account) has it used for $6.xx shipped with the 96cents shipping code: GODSAVETHEQUEEN

...and I'm still not buying it for that price :)

Omg! I loved this game. Especially the music introduction. That track was fvcking awesome!

I do need this game in my collection because I played the sh^t out of it.

I don't think there is an online pass or anything for this game because EA Online Pass came after this game released.

I bit on this - and said "no" to Rage for the same price. I don't know why, but it is what it is.

i enjoyed this game but i never finished it. i need to finish it some day. its a weird game that i beat a level or two then a year later beat another level. then a year later beat another level. i think i am due to beat another level.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Yeah, I think this has been 10 bucks at BB for a loooong time. Game blows.[/QUOTE]

game does not blow

Good but really short game.

Takes all of 4-5 hours to finish, and that's after getting stuck in the one room on the ship for 30-40 minutes.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Best Buy has it for $9.99 as their standard price.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Mirror'...6.p?id=1218020948026&skuId=9092206&st=mirrors edge&lp=2&cp=1

Anyone know if used is a problem for any missing DLC or online pass? I know the game is older so I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

It's a very fun game, you're running and doing jumps the whole time. It's a keeper IMO.

There's no online multiplayer, and the PS3 version no longer includes free DLC on PSN.

[quote name='XF Gator']It's a very fun game, you're running and doing jumps the whole time. It's a keeper IMO.

There's no online multiplayer, and the PS3 version no longer includes free DLC on PSN.[/QUOTE]
PS3 version has 1 free exclusive time trial map you can download from PSN store (not the DLC map pack).

[quote name='kayne2000']i enjoyed this game but i never finished it. i need to finish it some day. its a weird game that i beat a level or two then a year later beat another level. then a year later beat another level. i think i am due to beat another level.[/QUOTE]
I did the same... Bought it, played maybe two levels, then didn't play it for almost exactly two years (well, two years since the last achievement unlock), until I started grinding hard to get to 50k.

Odd but manageable controls, but overall not my cup of tea. Liked the look and style, but just couldn't get into it.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Yeah, I think this has been 10 bucks at BB for a loooong time. Game blows.[/QUOTE]

Just because you blow at the game doesn't mean the game blows. :lol:

Great premise, atmosphere, and ideas in this title but I just couldn't get into the actual gameplay. I played 3 or 4 levels and it just got too frustrating trying to figure out where to go, the controls are really finicky, and putting a bunch of standard FPS enemies into a game where you can barely shoot back was dumb IMO. I can see how it really clicked with some people though. If they ever get a sequel made and just streamline the experience a bit and make the controls a little more forgiving, it could be really awesome.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Great premise, atmosphere, and ideas in this title but I just couldn't get into the actual gameplay. I played 3 or 4 levels and it just got too frustrating trying to figure out where to go, the controls are really finicky, and putting a bunch of standard FPS enemies into a game where you can barely shoot back was dumb IMO. [/QUOTE]

If you find yourself shooting a lot, then you're playing the game wrong.

[quote name='jeremy517']If you find yourself shooting a lot, then you're playing the game wrong.[/QUOTE]
That is my point. Why are the enemies even there and why can Faith pick up guns, if it only leads to frustration. The fun and unique thing about the game was navigating the environment and building speed and momentum. The enemies shouldn't even be there.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']That is my point. Why are the enemies even there and why can Faith pick up guns, if it only leads to frustration. The fun and unique thing about the game was navigating the environment and building speed and momentum. The enemies shouldn't even be there.[/QUOTE]

the enemies add a challenge and given the story line it makes some sense. and while the shooting mechanics are clunky i suppose it is just as well as the point is you should be RUNNING not shooting. and this would be great except well unfortunently there are shoot out parts where this is really annoying. so for me i see the point of it but it is at times a little annoying. then again this game came out before every game copied COD and added aim down the sights. maybe if this game was done now the shooting parts would get the COD treatment and be bareable?

[quote name='Ryuukishi']That is my point. Why are the enemies even there and why can Faith pick up guns, if it only leads to frustration. The fun and unique thing about the game was navigating the environment and building speed and momentum. The enemies shouldn't even be there.[/QUOTE]

You should check out the Pure Time Trials DLC.

bread's done
Back