Costco: $19.97 SSX / Halo Anniversary, ACR, NFSRun and BF3

INTVGene

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey,

Just dropped by Costco and noticed that SSX (PS3/360) and Halo Anniversary (360) were both $19.97 new, if anyone's interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='INTVGene']Hey,

Just dropped by Costco and noticed that SSX (PS3/360) and Halo Anniversary (360) were both $19.97 new, if anyone's interested.[/QUOTE]

Do you still need a pass to get in there? Don't know if it's worth dragging my mom out there just so I can get a cheap game, let alone paying for a membership.

I didn't see SSX or Halo Anniversary at my local Costco. I did pick up NFS The Run though. Were they all down in the game racks rather than on the card displays?

They were in the racks (i.e. the games themselves), not in the section with the cards. The Costco was in Ontario, Ancaster, BTW.

I'll have to go back to Costco in Kitchener and have a better look but I don't think they had many of these listed titles at that price.

I did see a copy of Kinect Star Wars with the $20 price tag but they wouldn't honour the price when I took it to the checkout. I assumed it was an error because it was the only copy in the rack and the game was listed as $50 through the card display.

My CostCo in Mayfield Heights, OH doesn't stock video games anymore. All I saw was a Nintendo 3DS bundle. Even asked three different employees and they all said that they don't stock video games anymore. They might for the holidays but it's not likely.

Went to the Richmond, B.C. one.
None of the ones listed.
However, there are XBox Soul Calibar V, Forza 4, UFC Undisputed 3, and Gears of War 3, all for $19.97.
Rayman is still $27.99 though.

Went to Downtown Vancouver and Burnaby Still Creek locations, both out of BF3 and HaloCEA, Apparently the whole region is out with Burnaby selling the last Halo CEA.

My local Costco had SSX 2 weeks ago. Had it in my hand but decided not to pick it up due to a long enough backlog :lol:

Very YMMV, since the thing is discontinued, but Costco still sells the Sony PS3 3d display bundle which includes:

160g PS3
3D display (with cheap HDMI, 1x glasses, Motorstorm Apocalypse, necessary cords)
Killzone 3
Oversized box

This will set you back 400 clams at Costco.
Not too bad of a deal since 160g PS3s still retail for 250 at Amazon.ca and the price for a standalone 3d set is still laughable.

Here's a recent thread from here on what others had to say about the set. So far I haven't had a problem with the set unless it overheated due to stupid summer weather.

But whether this is worth it to you now or if you prefer to wait for the PS3 Slimmer 4k series is up to you.

Also note to Costco members: This does not count as a TV so it won't get covered under their TV warranty, but you still get their usual 1 year electronics warranty for it.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Saw at the Kanata store
Gears 3 $19.99
God of War Origins Collection with Red PS3 controller $29.97 (I Picked this up)[/QUOTE]

Would you be willing to sell the GoW Origins Collection and Red PS3 Controller Bundle?

Can someone tell me if there is a Costco in the Edmonton area that doesn't suck for game selection? I never see any of these deals--in fact, today was the first day and I saw Uncharted 3 for $19.99. Had a whole stack of cards out on the shelf. I go to buy it and "sorry, those should never have been out there--we don't have any left to sell".

Staff purchase ala the Touchpad? I don't know. Edmonton Costco game shopping is always a lesson in disappointment for me...

Now if you want to pay $18.88 for Plants vs Zombie or any plethora of Wii shovelware, Edmonton Costco's got you covered.

[quote name='collector42']Can someone tell me if there is a Costco in the Edmonton area that doesn't suck for game selection? I never see any of these deals--in fact, today was the first day and I saw Uncharted 3 for $19.99. Had a whole stack of cards out on the shelf. I go to buy it and "sorry, those should never have been out there--we don't have any left to sell".

Staff purchase ala the Touchpad? I don't know. Edmonton Costco game shopping is always a lesson in disappointment for me...

Now if you want to pay $18.88 for Plants vs Zombie or any plethora of Wii shovelware, Edmonton Costco's got you covered.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen any good sales at the NW location and I'm there nearly every week.

[quote name='G0523']Would you be willing to sell the GoW Origins Collection and Red PS3 Controller Bundle?[/QUOTE]

Sorry no, I been waiting to find this game for cheap and I needed a new controller. I finally have 4 :cool:

[quote name='squirrelmaster']I have never seen any good sales at the NW location and I'm there nearly every week.[/QUOTE]

I usually check SW, and it's barren. Always.

bread's done
Back