Indie Underdog Pack (PC, Desura) 8 Games for $3.99 + 10% of proceeds to ASPCA

M_F_A_H

CAGiversary!
Feedback
188 (100%)
Indie UP's Indie Underdog Pack is $3.99 for 8 games (PC, 2 for Mac, 1 for Linux, Desura) and 10% of proceeds will be donated to the ASPCA.

The Games:

▶ Tesla: The Weather Man (PC / DESURA)

▶ Drains (PC/Desura)

▶ Ichi (PC, Mac/Desura)

▶ Clone Wolf (PC, Mac, Linux / DESURA)

▶ 48 Chambers (PC / DESURA)

Bonus games:

- Take Arms: Bot Wars (PC DRM free)
- Helena the Third (Desura)
- Hillbilly Organ Grinder (PC DRM free)

About IUP
:

The “Indie Underdog Pack” is a game bundle with three main motivations: to expose purchasers to great games, to bring awareness about the developers who create those games, and last but not least to generate a form of funding (through bundle sales) for those developers so they can continue to develop great games.
[quote name='Motoki']Just got mine. FWIW, unlike Indie Royale these give separate Desura keys for each game.

They seem to have very reasonable expectations for the bonus unlocks too. The first unlock happens at 250 bundles sold.

Also you can get the bonuses now if you buy the champion bundle for $8. They are:

- Game (win): Take Arms
- Game (win): Hillbilly Organ Grinder
- Chiptune Album by Slime Girls
- Chiptune Album by EvilWezil
- 4 Game Soundtracks
- IUP Comic High Quality PDF[/QUOTE]

BlueProgressBars9.png

The bundle is now live.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of wanted some dog based games, got excited about wolf, but wolf is a man, not a wolf. I guess maybe most dog related games feature violence so the ASPCA wouldn't sign off, who knows. Games look ok. Ichi was already a bonus on IR. I might support this but I'll have to watch the game play videos.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I kind of wanted some dog based games, got excited about wolf, but wolf is a man, not a wolf. I guess maybe most dog related games feature violence so the ASPCA wouldn't sign off, who knows. Games look ok. Ichi was already a bonus on IR. I might support this but I'll have to watch the game play videos.[/QUOTE]

True, I was kind of expecting a little bit more doggy titles like Jolly Rover or something.

Actually there's a game called It's a Ruff Life in development that would be perfect for something like this, but from what I understand it's still fairly early on in development. It's one of the nominees for the Bundle in a Box Indie Dev Grant, but not doing too well at 4 votes currently. :p

[quote name='Motoki']True, I was kind of expecting a little bit more doggy titles like Jolly Rover or something.

Actually there's a game called It's a Ruff Life in development that would be perfect for something like this, but from what I understand it's still fairly early on in development. It's one of the nominees for the Bundle in a Box Indie Dev Grant, but not doing too well at 4 votes currently. :p[/QUOTE]

That game looks OK, but it can't touch one of my all time favorite PS2 games:

http://www.amazon.com/Dogs-Life-playstation-2/dp/B0002FQVEW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1339189654&sr=8-4

Dog's Life is like a kid friendly but still entertaining sandbox where you play as a dog.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']The Tesla game looks interesting. It's not often you get to play as a superpowered Nikola Tesla against a mad Thomas Edison.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. It's just so wonderfully absurd that I must have it.

Also ASPCA is the shit, one of my favorite charities.

[quote name='M_F_A_H']I already have it so here's a Desura code for Ichi: Z31WN-1H7B4-XJH4P-J0GGC-H8CO4[/QUOTE]

I redeemed it. Thank you!

Just got mine. FWIW, unlike Indie Royale these give separate Desura keys for each game.

They seem to have very reasonable expectations for the bonus unlocks too. The first unlock happens at 250 bundles sold.

Also you can get the bonuses now if you buy the champion bundle for $8. They are:

- 4 Game Soundtracks
- IUP Comic High Quality PDF

[quote name='Motoki']Just got mine. FWIW, unlike Indie Royale these give separate Desura keys for each game.

- 4 Game Soundtracks
- IUP Comic High Quality PDF[/QUOTE]

It would be nice if you guys added any additional info to the OP. Thanks.

[quote name='M_F_A_H']It would be nice if you guys added any additional info to the OP. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Unless I'm missing something, it's not showing as setup like a wiki so I don't think anyone other than yourself or mods can edit it.

[quote name='Motoki']Unless I'm missing something, it's not showing as setup like a wiki so I don't think anyone other than yourself or mods can edit it.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I thought I wikified it. It's fixed now.

I had forgotten about this bundle. It's really not doing well at all, is it. Some of the games look neat, but some look really amateur.

All of the bonus games have been unlocked, and the bundle will be available until the 24th so it'd be best to get it now if you want it. Helena the Third is the only bonus game with a desura key, if anyone's curious.

Also, PM me if you want a free Ichi desura key if you don't already have it. I already own it from an Indie Royale bundle and just bought IUP 2.

bread's done
Back