Sniper Elite v2 $40 (Xbox 360, PS3)

SangesTheLurker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Just got notified from the CAG dealfinder of the pricedrop.

Most places seem to still be selling it at MSRP ($50), but Amazon's been selling it for $45 for a few weeks now as far as I've seen.

Is it temporary? Maybe. I looked around the innerwebs briefly and didn't see anyplace else selling it at this price so it doesn't seem to be a pricematch.

Keep in mind also, if you plan on picking up the Kill the Fuhrer dlc DLC, it's currently a $10 download. I guess that makes it kind of "free" if one were so inclined as to pick up SEv2 at retail price (ie. because of the $10 pricecut, get it?)--not a very thrilling prospect, I know.

ANYwho: link

[quote name='warboss zorbag']I liked the demo a lot.
Can't help but feeling this one will be less than $20 shortly.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's available at a lot more retailers than the first game including Target, Best Buy, etc...As such I think it will hit the magic $20 mark at some time soon.

thanks op, yeah with the way bestbuy conduct sales on video games , i twill definately go under $20 in about 6 months

I got the dlc as the preorder bonus. Honestly, not worth near $10 despite the joy of sniping Hitler. It is short and pretty much you never real see him until you have to hit him while running. Would have been a lot better if you got to line up a shot and was able to enjoy sending it.

[quote name='YBX87']thanks op, yeah with the way bestbuy conduct sales on video games , i twill definately go under $20 in about 6 months[/QUOTE]

Or free. First amazon, then kmart(which is all but dead around me so I missed all those), and.now Best Buy. Here's hoping they stick with it.

I greatly enjoyed SEv2.

Kill Hitler feels like a mission pulled from the main game and given over to a Hitler fight. Granted, he puts up the toughest fight of any of your targets, I think, but it's still just one extra short mission in a game of considerable length.

I kept telling myself that $40 was going to be the mark to wait for, but then there was the cost of the DLC.

And from what everyone who owns the dlc has pretty much echoed is that it's hardly worth it?
That's a bummer.

I was excited when it first popped up for purchase (since there is some pre-order dlc that never becomes available) ...then I was much less excited to see its pricetag. I guess there's always the slim chance it'll go on sale. Probably a long, long... long time from now. If ever.

bread's done
Back