Account name change?

WindyCityGamer

CAGiversary!
I'm interested in changing the name of my account.

I asked a while back (omg, like a few years ago, I think?) and they said as long as it was publicly requested and not done for shady reasons (dodging bad trades, bad rep, whatever) then I could just request it.

So anyway, I'm requesting it now, if that's still an option.

Was interested in changing it to match my Twitter account, which is WindyCityGamer.

I just saw this (Thanks WindyCityGamer!) on his post and I was also interested in a name change. It's not a name change more or less, but a fix. I would like it to be "Biskmatar100" instead of "BIskmatar100". I guess I messed up or wasn't thinking at the time and accidently capitalized the "i" and each time I see it, it's slightly irks me. If anyone could do it, I'd appreciate it greatly! Thank you.

I have a name change request as well, if that's cool. I'd like my new name to be "R_Kasahara" since that's the handle I use everywhere else these days. Thanks :)

Hello John. Permission to revise mine as well.
No reason other than I wish for consistency with my XBL and PSN names. Plus my OCD flares up.

If possible please revise my CAG name to Champloo4

Thanks in advance if you are able to.

Oh, awesome that you're doing this, John! If it isn't too much trouble would you be able to change mine to Jaskull to match my XBL Gamertag? I wrote in about this ages ago and figured it would never get done. Thanks!

Awesome that you're doing this John! I gave up on Cheapy changing my name lol. Been wanting to become more active on the boards...tired of lurking. Would you be able to change my name to "Bandit03" when you have a chance? Thanks!

Can you change mine too? It sucks and I didn't think I would be around this long but I am now addicted to CAG for it's deals and discussions.

"EatTheRich" if not avilable "EatTheRich2" or 1

Thank you so much if you can do this. I hate my name.

Hey John, I'm sure you're always busy but is there a chance we could get these last username changes or should I start writing to Cheapy again? Thanks.

Every time I change a username it locks up various tables in the database for about a minute, which means I have to wait for an opportunity when a) traffic is low, and b) I've remembered to do it. I'll try and get the pending name edits done this week sometime.

Awesome, thanks for chiming in Cheapy. Sorry for the trouble, John. I'm sure I can wait for the new software if it's too much of a hassle. If I knew this community was so awesome and I was going to stick around for more than the Black Friday deals in 2008 I would have made a better choice. Hasta la vista, gub!

If it's possible, I'd also like mine changed to "super size rice", as it's also my gamertag and makes more sense to have it the same. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='gubmccargen']Awesome, thanks for chiming in Cheapy. Sorry for the trouble, John. I'm sure I can wait for the new software if it's too much of a hassle.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much this ^ Thanks John and Cheapy, and I'm in no rush either :)

Wow I tried to change mine years ago and never got a response. Oh well. I'm kinda recognized by it now. How about increasing the Pm mailbox to 200 or 300? Or at least allow a user to forward their sent and received messages to email. (Right now it is only received giving this option.)

[quote name='neocisco']I'd like for you to change IAmTheCheapestGamer's name. Good gravy almighty, that's the most unwieldy username here. :)[/QUOTE]
It could be worse. I coulda asked for a change to TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsIATCG .;) But everyone knows(and loves) me under this name already.:razz:

Cheapy/John, when you get a chance, would LOVE a name change to be similar to my XBL name.

Would love "LeDarkTrooper," if you get around to it!

John are you still helping individuals get a name change?

If not how long until we switch over Cheapy?

I made this account about 5 yrs ago as a teenager in high school. (you would be surprised at my collection at that age). But want to switch the name to match Steam account (Crizume).

bread's done
Back