Futureshop.ca clearance - Halo Reach Xbox console and Saints Row 3 Platinum Pack PS3

[quote name='tmlfan2529']that bundle pack with the controller is a great deal and u get a good game too[/QUOTE]

Oh...HALO isn't the only game in the package?

[quote name='bdavid81']Oh...HALO isn't the only game in the package?[/QUOTE] The whole bundle is wrapped in a thin film of sarcasm. Too bad there's no stock for any of these around me.

Reach still has my favourite multiplayer of this generation, I would say it warrants at least a "good" (though I'd go with AWESOME). I'd snap that up in a flash, but alas, no stock. :'(

Additionally, the headphones in the SR3 pack are trash, in case anyone was wondering. I only got to use mine for about a day, then just stopped. No idea why. Next, I forgot the batteries in for a week, and the next time I tried to get it to work... Boom. Buy it for the game and DLC, not the headphones.

[quote name='dvdswapper']Updating thread prices have now changed.

Lord Of ThE rINGS:wAR IN THE NORTH PS3
$14.97
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=f956c22891e08b1c1c57b2013eac3964en02

sAINTS ROW:THE THIRD PS3
$9.97
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=8d53a0aea1964a51bd6610075bd265d9en02

DJ HERO PARTY bundle 360
$19.97
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=7a09be435b23a6fe2b5fce72143db25den02[/QUOTE]

Hi..I went to two different future shops to buy the Saint's Row package..but none of them have it or even heard of it..i called a few others and they said the same thing...was wondering if anyone bought the saints row package or know a location which actually has them in stock...i don't really wanna go on a wild goose chase since i don't have a car :(..i live in Ontario..i don't mind public transportation as long as i know where i'm going n that it'll be worth my time.

[quote name='tmlfan2529']Hi..I went to two different future shops to buy the Saint's Row package..but none of them have it or even heard of it..i called a few others and they said the same thing...was wondering if anyone bought the saints row package or know a location which actually has them in stock...i don't really wanna go on a wild goose chase since i don't have a car :(..i live in Ontario..i don't mind public transportation as long as i know where i'm going n that it'll be worth my time.[/QUOTE]

With FS clearance items it's really hit and miss. Mostly stores out of the major cities have stock but sometimes you can get lucky in the city. Unfortunately the site is not very helpful as sometimes it'll say info N/A. Since you were at a FS you should have asked them to check the stock at other stores in your surrounding area at least you could have found out if any is in stock, but then you run the risk of the csr calling for it. Some are decent but some will scoop it from under you.

Best advice I can give you is to check on the site every day to see if anything changes, I try my best to update everyone but I do work overnight and have a family as well so I don't get to search as much as I want too. Also I usually use my Iphone to post stuff and that crappy phone is a pain to search sites with.

bread's done
Back