Employees of ALL stores - Stories about 'special' customers! (Now with KAYDEN Power!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Let's flip the tables here. Usually, someone on CAG is bitching about how stupid the employee is; "How dare he ask me to pre-order a game!!!!". Now it OUR turn! Everyday, we sell games. There's always something new to push, something to sell. Everyday we get them, stupid customers. Let's post some of out stories. I had dozens (posted on a Livejournal actually, my friends loved reading them). I'll post one every few posts if it becomes popular enough. PLEASE, no posting if you had a bad experience buying a game at EBGames or whatever, this is for EMPLOYEES f those stores to vent about customers/managers/vendors/etc.

A lady comes in to purchased a NEW copy of Ghost Recon for PS2. She buys it and leaves. Flash forward 5 days later. She wants to return it because it 'dosnt' work. Well, are policy on NEW items is we will replace them within 7 days as long as they are MANUFACTOR DEFECTS. Meaning you didn't scratch them or take a dump on them. Well, as I look at the disc, I see a HUGE ass scratch and it was GAMEDOCTORED. For those who do not know what a gamedoctor is, its a machine that removes the top layer of a scratched CD and will 'sometimes' fix it. Well, it obviously didn't, and we as a company can not receive credit for a Game Doctored disc. I tell the lady this, and she pops a nut.

HER:"Wat you mean its Game Doctored? I don't even own one!!"
ME: "Well new games don't look like that" (runs over and opens a BRAND NEW COPY UP)
"See how you can see a holographic PS2 logo in the disc? See how yours has a wave pattern and a HUGE fucking scratch?"
HER: "Well, we dont own a GameDoctor, and your warranty says nothing about have to be in perfect condition"
ME: Well, it dosnt say that we can take a CD back that you put in a BLENDER either!

Too make a long story short, she leaves pissed, I get a smile on my face.

ME: "Well new games don't look like that" (runs over and opens a BRAND NEW COPY UP)

WTF you opened a brand new copy up?

I don't have any "hell" stories, just an idiot that saw my nametag with the EB logo, addressed me by first name, then asked if I worked there.

In school I was friends with alot of people..4 or 5 maybe! Anyways, there was one guy who has a girlfriend who was ALWAYS cheating on his ass (meaning wanted a peice of me, but she was too damn fugly). Anyway, before I took over the store, my old boss, a good associate, and myself were there. In walks my 'friend' we will call 'Moldy'. Anyway, Moldy looks around and see we have a Game Doctor. The box reads "Game DR" (Obviously meaning Game Doctor as DR is an abreviation for DR). He looks at it and goes...

"What does the Game Derrrrrrrrr do?"
"What the hell are you talkin about Moldy?"
" The Game Derrrrrrr, what is out?"
" You mean the Game Doctor?"
"Yeah, that"

Another fucking for the book.

[quote name='Scorch']WTF you opened a brand new copy up?

I don't have any "hell" stories, just an idiot that saw my nametag with the EB logo, addressed me by first name, then asked if I worked there.[/QUOTE]

Yes, at my store, we can open up copies for any reason (let customer stest games). We never 'resealed' them, we simply sold them like that, and knocked 10-15% off for customers (Same price as used). I never let my store become an EB where we sell 'resealed' games as new. People knew they were getting an open game, and were happy to get a $5-$7.50 discount.

You think that's bad, I really DID have a 'special' person come to my EB store. Thier caretaker wasn't watching them closely and before you knew it, he dropped a duece right on the sales floor! The caretaker was like "I am SOO sorry. I will clean that up. '' Me: "You are SOO right!" ;) I felt sorry for the janitor cleaning out the garbage that night!

Also, my old boss and I had created a word for certain customers. They are the ones who would come in ask a TON of questions on Xbox, then go across the street and buy from Best Buy. There the ones that need are expertise (debatable I suppose), then buy from another store (Since some BB employees are just thrown in certain area's with no knowledge). We called them JAFO's. Why? Just a F 'ing Observer.

Here's my two favorite stories from working in an EB for 1.5 years. Both happened during the Christmas season, when the mothers and grandmas come out to buy presents for their kids.

1. This sounds ridiculous and unbelievable, but it happened. An older woman approached me at the counter and asked me this, "Excuse me, do you have the XCube 2 in stock?". Yes, she combined all three major home consoles into one, I had no idea what to say.

2. A woman walked up to me and asked me for a copy of Mario Kart for the PS2. My response was that the game is developed and published by Nintendo so it only appears on their console. I suggested Crash Nitro Cart as an alternative for the PS2. Her response was to bust out her sons christmas list, which explicitly said 'Mario Kart(PS2)'. She informed me at this point that her 8 year old son knew way mroe about games than I did, and she accused me of hiding all the PS2 Mario Karts in the stockroom for my friends. She also claimed to see it available in another store. I got pretty pissed at this point because she accused me of hoarding, so I was sort of rude. "Ma'am if you saw an imaginary game in another store, you should probably go buy it before someone else does and sells it on eBay, a game that doesn't actually exist must be worth a fortune." Yeah, a typical EB asshole response, although it was the only time I was rude to customer in my time. My manager sent me in the stockroom to organize games right then and he dealt with the woman himself. When he came to get me all he said was 'What a bitch.'.

Those are my stories from working in a game store.

[quote name='Scorch']:rofl::rofl:

Somehow, him calling it "Game Derrrrrrr" and dating an ugly girl go hand in hand..[/QUOTE]

Yes, its very sad. What's even worse, is he has MySpace. Well, thats no so bad, but he just started 'writing' poems. I use 'writing' very loosely. Anyway, 2 random people said he was great, and now he is moving to New York (Currently he lves in California), to 'get a ittle nook, wake up every morning, and write, then sell my poety'. I REALLY feel bad he is such a moron.

one day while working i had an older couple come up to me and ask if we had that new nintendo playboy. I just started laughing and asked did you mean the nintendo DS? And I showed them to DS and it was what they had been looking for.

I once had a Grandma buy a Gamecube in November, and want to return it February. Well, at the time (Cube just hit $99), I was low on stock, so I told her OVER THE PHONE, as long as its brand new, unopened, and she has a recipt, I'll return it. Well, in she walks 20 minutes later with it. Yeah, its 'brand new' expect she had MAILED it to her Grandson in Brazil, and he mailed it back. She addressed and STAMPED it RIGHT ON THE BOX! And he mailed it back JUST THE SAME! I was AMAZED to see that it A. Wasn't stolen by one of the 40 people at the Post Office who had handeled it and B. she actually though I would return it.

I remember the good day's when Customers would come in wanting to get a game early. For example, Madden 2004. A week before it came out, they would come in wanting it. I would tell them it dosn't come out for 7 more days. NO!!!! Best Buy has it! They have a million in stock. I say "Really, well, we don't. It dosn't ship for 6 morer came days, Best Buy, most have an elf in their backroom". They would proceed to tell me their wrong, etc etc etc. Then, I would say what I tell alot of customers like that "Well, go over to Best Buy, buy a copy, bring it back here, and I'll give you double your money, and you can keep it!". Well, not one person ever came back.

[quote name='CappyCobra']A lady during xmas season ask me if I had TURCOCK (Was asking for Turok). I proceeded to laugh out loud. Ahh the holidays.[/QUOTE]

I always had Zelda - Wink WOKER (Like a chinese WOK). Coudln't they understand WAKER? Or it was Wind WaNker.

Middle of Christmas rush, I've got a full shop, and I hear this loud, cracking thud. A guy has dropped to the floor convulsing. I'm panicking, calling mall security, and 911. In walks his caretaker, real nonchalantly, pretzel in one hand, soda in the other and he points at the guy.

"He's just having another seizure. He has, like, three of these a day. Don't worry about it; worst he can do is bite of his tongue and choke on it," And he continues to eat his pretzel.

This happen to me two weeks after the launch of the DS last November...

Ignorant Asshole: Do you have the DS in blue?
Me: No, it currently is only available in platinum.
Ignorant Asshole: But I have seen them in blue.
Me: I assure you, it is currently only available in platinum.
Ignorant Asshole: But I saw them at Walmart in blue!
Me: Maybe you saw a Game Boy Advance SP, those are available in cobalt blue.
Ignorant Asshole: No, I saw a DS, don't tell what I saw since you weren't there.
Me: Trust me, they are only in platinum right now. I'm not trying to argue with you.
Ignorant Asshole: Well, maybe I'll go somewhere else and get a blue one.

At that point I got pissed and walked off. I was no longer going to waste my time with him. I would love to see the look on his face after he drove all over looking for a blue one though, lol.

I also had a person ask for a Xbox2 claiming it was out and everyone else had it. I also had a lady who spent 2 hours looking at games. She then picked out a PS2 console and wanted a Mario game!

Need I even start? The reason why I love retail so much is that you meet people who are so unreasonable that you start doubting the inate goodness of mankind. And you meet weird people, hehe.

A few months ago, I had a mother come in with her two children. I was nice, pointed out where the gamecube games were, asked them how they were doing, etc and they seemed pretty nice at first too. After they looked around for a little while, they brought up a pre-played NBA Street V3 for $44.99 and asked if it was a new copy. I told them it was pre-played, explained what pre-played was, etc. She freaked, "THIS IS AN OUTRAGEOUS PRICE FOR A USED GAME!" I tried all of the textbook tactics, saying that it was exactly the same as a new game, how the customer gets a discount card for only $0.50, how they can get a game-play-guarantee and guarantee their game for an entire year for less than the price of buying a new game where you have no warranty... Didn't work. She demanded that I give her a discount on it. I told her that I have no right to do that and that prices were determined by our corporate headquarters. She was like "yeah right, like you guys are a big company. what idiots would buy games here? I bet this is the only 'EB Games' and that you're the owner's daughter; those damn Asians are always so cheap." My assistant manager came out and tried to help me out but she continued to practically scream at us. We finally convinced her that we're actually a privately owned store and then she goes on to say how "f*cked up the current system is, with [us] losers making so much money and good educated kids barely making anything." I was pissed so I (politely) told her that I didn't make very much at EB, and she then told me that I deserved it because I'm "lazy" and "probably a high school drop out". By this time, I was really really really mad; I've dealt with bad customers before, even ones that threatened to kill me, etc...but this one seemed to be everyone's worst nightmare. I told her that I'm a student at UC Berkeley and the reason why I work is because I needed a suplemental job to my work-study job in order to pay for tuition and housing. She was shocked and tried to continue insulting me by saying something about how she thought that Cal was a good school but now it was obvious their admission standards have decreased dramatically... I was steaming by now, told my assistant manager I was going on my 10, and walked out of the store. He was just standing there the whole time trying not to laugh because her insults were just plain ridiculous.

Wow that was long. Needed to vent that though. Customers like that make me wonder if this low-paying job is worth it.

There's also that whole thing where customers hate it when you offer them stuff like "Extended Service Agreements" and "Game Play Guarantees" and insist on used games, but you get your hours cut if you don't sell these warranties or if your pre-played sales percentage is low. Wish they would understand that some people depend on their job and don't just work there for the sake of working.

I've written too much. *shuts up*

heh, about damn time ;)

I love when people bring a stack of games to trade in, no box or instructions, that look worse then coasters, then complain about trade in prices. It's one thing if they were complete and mint, but if these discs were as good as toilet paper, you got a hell of a nerve complaining.

But in reality, I don't really have any complaints about customers. After all, they are in a sense paying my salary, and it's my job to treat them with a certain level of respect. There are difficult customers, and they can and do make your day like shit sometimes, but whatever, i'll live.

I don't really view any of the negative posts about EB/GS on this board as customer complaints. These people simply don't like the way the stores operate. In fact, I find most of them quite funny. "Oh my god, the clerk asked how my day was! What nerve! He was just waiting to ask if I wanted to buy a discount card! Just do your job and shut the hell up!" Then we get 20 follow posts, "Yea man, EB sucks ass. Did you know their employees get to take games home and try them out?"

Rinse and repeat about twice a month...

[quote name='CappyCobra']You think that's bad, I really DID have a 'special' person come to my EB store. Thier caretaker wasn't watching them closely and before you knew it, he dropped a duece right on the sales floor! The caretaker was like "I am SOO sorry. I will clean that up. '' Me: "You are SOO right!" ;) I felt sorry for the janitor cleaning out the garbage that night![/QUOTE]

At one of the stores I work at sometimes, a similar incident occured at the end of last year. The manager there told me that a bum came in and left a nice present right there on the floor.

He never told me where it was so I'm always wary of where I step in that store, hehe.

[quote name='vietgurl'] what idiots would buy games here? I bet this is the only 'EB Games' and that you're the owner's daughter; those damn Asians are always so cheap." [/QUOTE]

I read until there... then I realized you were an asian girl and my mind wandered. Ooohh...... :D

i'm retired now but shit i've dealt with more retards than i care to imagine.
i cant think of one that sticks out, but i coined the phrase at gs, "What do you think this is; Blockbuster?" after this lady got loud with me about not letting her return her kids used games after she had done it about 5x over the past 2 weeks. Boom! That shut her up, and then she got in touch with the DM. At that time it wasn't acceptable reply to a customer, so i got a verbal reprimand, but everyone loved it. It was pure lore in the district. And apparently it's an acceptable phrase although maybe not put as blunt.

Oh! One time I had a N64 traded in. One of my employee's did it, and forgot to test it. So I go over, and test it...nothing...weird. I decided to open the 'jumper pack' door. What do I find? Its PACKED with Marijuana! Looks like junior was trying to hide it from mommy and daddy. Lets just say, me and a few employee's had a GREAT inventory later that night!

[quote name='badtone']i'm retired now but shit i've dealt with more retards than i care to imagine.
i cant think of one that sticks out, but i coined the phrase at gs, "What do you think this is; Blockbuster?" after this lady got loud with me about not letting her return her kids used games after she had done it about 5x over the past 2 weeks. Boom! That shut her up, and then she got in touch with the DM. At that time it wasn't acceptable reply to a customer, so i got a verbal reprimand, but everyone loved it. It was pure lore in the district. And apparently it's an acceptable phrase although maybe not put as blunt.[/QUOTE]

I used a similar line as well. "Well, I can return it minus a $7 fee", "WHY?!?!?", "Uhh, because we are not Blockbuster. If you want to rent games, go there and rent them, we SELL them. So, I'm going to charge you a rental fee on this".

Also, keep this in mind. I worked at my store for 2 years. Never got written up or anything. I was a store manager for 75% of that time. I am SHOCKED at what I got away with. This included taking kids bikes/scooters and throwing them in the dumpster when they left them OUTSIDE OF MY DOOR!

Ah, just remembered something.

This was back in summer of last year...the day Madden was supposed to come out. We were expecting a shipment around 7pm that day (it was a same day release)...and we got word that the plane with our stock would be delayed until the next morning. Now of course, we had called all our preorders during the day, letting them know that it would be availiable sometime late that night. Tip: Some people LOVE their Madden. Of course, your's truly was closing that night, so I was the lucky one who had to let all these meatheads know that their overpriced rehash was going to be delayed one more day. We almost had a riot on our hands. I was to blame for the delay (duh). I can't tell you how many parents told me their kids were crying because of "you"...I had my life threatened by 1 person (it was a prank call, but still)

At 9:30 when I was ready to leave there was still a mob of people outside my store. Had to call security to have them leave. Not a good day.

I have two questions. 1. is it easy to get a job at Eb or any game store cause i just assume its must prime job with alot of people wanting to work there just cause of games. Same thing with like a Blockbuster or Hollywood Video. Second question is im 14 how old do you have to be to work at EB? Thanks in advanced.

i just thought of another one, when we pennied out the guides and the magazines. I would go take them out to the dumpster and caught one of the mall security guards dumpster diving for them. was the saddest shit ever.

I used to have a pair of customers we called the Stink Bros. Deodorant was not in thier vocabulary. They would literally clear the store the stink was THAT bad. Worst of all they wouldn't buy dill or something cheap.

THEN oh THEN there is 'SHRINK WRAP GUY'! I know you guys are anal retenetive about the wrap, but this guy is PALE in comparision. We'd have to pull out 4-5 copies and he'd examined every angle one by one. I swear the guy was like 40 and still living a home with his mom. I recall him phoning us asking when the next Madden was out & I heard an old lady screaming. Then I heard "Be quiet Mom! I'm on the phone!" LOOS- ER! Big capital 'L' for that guy!

[quote name='vietgurl']...There's also that whole thing where customers hate it when you offer them stuff like "Extended Service Agreements" and "Game Play Guarantees" and insist on used games, but you get your hours cut if you don't sell these warranties or if your pre-played sales percentage is low. Wish they would understand that some people depend on their job and don't just work there for the sake of working.

I've written too much. *shuts up*[/QUOTE]

Savvy this: Lady bitches to all high hell when I offered one for a PSP (yes, I'm back with that co now). Very politely, I explain the concept of a swap agreement (covers a craplot more in FL, and no GPG sales to worry about here, either- damn you Jeb!), the cost effectiveness of it (cheaper than 12 mmonths of cell phone coverage!), all the usual schtick. Nothing. Fasst forward two weeks to yesterday. It's in THREE fuckING PIECES! The kid decided to fix the dust under the screen himself. She wants a replacement. why?-

it's defective.

Of course it is, m'am- your son opened it. There's not a thing I can do right now. Well, I want my money back then. Can't do that either. why?- your son opened the system, you voided any gaurantee it had. Well, what about the swap thingie- can I buy that and use it today? No, that can only be bought when the system is. Then exchange it and sell it to me. I can't do what. Why?- it's defective.

Yeah, repeat those last three sentences TEN fuckING times. She gets pissed, wants to talk to my manager, BBB, all of it. I smile, say, let me get the manager, and turn my name badge around twice. Smile, and say, what can I do for you?

Not the best move, but, hey. You must understand, I did try to be nice, but when your twelve year old walks into the store, forcibly drops something on my counter witha loud 'smack', and you bark that you want a return, you just called up my carnal, wise cracking side- Romero. So, I say to her, what can I do for you? Get me this person's number, and this one, and this one. I hand her a piece of paper with sony's number on it, and inform her that she should have read the manual and called that number before attempting any repairs herself. Well, SHE didn't- her son did. I laugh at this point- I'm done.

I smile and say, "Your son's obviously has a great future in art, because he's already made a 250$ paper weight."

[quote name='CappyCobra']I used to have a pair of customers we called the Stink Bros. Deodorant was not in thier vocabulary. They would literally clear the store the stink was THAT bad. Worst of all they wouldn't buy dill or something cheap.

THEN oh THEN there is 'SHRINK WRAP GUY'! I know you guys are anal retenetive about the wrap, but this guy is PALE in comparision. We'd have to pull out 4-5 copies and he'd examined every angle one by one. I swear the guy was like 40 and still living a home with his mom. I recall him phoning us asking when the next Madden was out & I heard an old lady screaming. Then I heard "Be quiet Mom! I'm on the phone!" LOOS- ER! Big capital 'L' for that guy![/QUOTE]

LOL, you don't happen to work in the Trumbull, CT area do you? I helped out a store there for 2 weeks once, and there was this guy who would ask for 4-5 copies of a game, and REALLY examine every one.

Not making fun of them though, I do the same for DVD's ;)

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']I have two questions. 1. is it easy to get a job at Eb or any game store cause i just assume its must prime job with alot of people wanting to work there just cause of games. Same thing with like a Blockbuster or Hollywood Video. Second question is im 14 how old do you have to be to work at EB? Thanks in advanced.[/QUOTE]

I think to work at ANY game store you have toe ATLEAT 16, if not 18. I know at Hollywood/Blockbuster you had to be 18. Really, at 14, you have school and you can't drive. What's the point at hiring someone who can work a few hours here and there, has to get dropped off my mommy, and can't work past a certain time (curphew). I NEVER hired younger then 18. I would find it VERY hard if EB/Gamestop did either.

[quote name='starboyk']Savvy this: Lady bitches to all high hell when I offered one for a PSP (yes, I'm back with that co now). Very politely, I explain the concept of a swap agreement (covers a craplot more in FL, and no GPG sales to worry about here, either- damn you Jeb!), the cost effectiveness of it (cheaper than 12 mmonths of cell phone coverage!), all the usual schtick. Nothing. Fasst forward two weeks to yesterday. It's in THREE fuckING PIECES! The kid decided to fix the dust under the screen himself. She wants a replacement. why?-

it's defective.

Of course it is, m'am- your son opened it. There's not a thing I can do right now. Well, I want my money back then. Can't do that either. why?- your son opened the system, you voided any gaurantee it had. Well, what about the swap thingie- can I buy that and use it today? No, that can only be bought when the system is. Then exchange it and sell it to me. I can't do what. Why?- it's defective.

Yeah, repeat those last three sentences TEN fuckING times. She gets pissed, wants to talk to my manager, BBB, all of it. I smile, say, let me get the manager, and turn my name badge around twice. Smile, and say, what can I do for you?

Not the best move, but, hey. You must understand, I did try to be nice, but when your twelve year old walks into the store, forcibly drops something on my counter witha loud 'smack', and you bark that you want a return, you just called up my carnal, wise cracking side- Romero. So, I say to her, what can I do for you? Get me this person's number, and this one, and this one. I hand her a piece of paper with sony's number on it, and inform her that she should have read the manual and called that number before attempting any repairs herself. Well, SHE didn't- her son did. I laugh at this point- I'm done.

I smile and say, "Your son's obviously has a great future in art, because he's already made a 250$ paper weight."[/QUOTE]

LOL! I was only 18 when I was made Store Manager at my store, and LOVED when I got bitchy customers, and they aksed for the manager. I would say 'One second'. Then, I would proceed to walk in the back, change my shirt to a promo one, and walk back out. One time, a lady ran out screaming!!! :D :D :D :D :D

[quote name='Scahom1']LOL, you don't happen to work in the Trumbull, CT area do you? I helped out a store there for 2 weeks once, and there was this guy who would ask for 4-5 copies of a game, and REALLY examine every one.

Not making fun of them though, I do the same for DVD's ;)[/QUOTE]
HOLY CRAP DUDE! You almost hit it on the head! I used to work in the Danbury EB/Babbages. His name wouldn't happen to be John and have a nasally voice?

[quote name='Scahom1']LOL, you don't happen to work in the Trumbull, CT area do you? I helped out a store there for 2 weeks once, and there was this guy who would ask for 4-5 copies of a game, and REALLY examine every one.

Not making fun of them though, I do the same for DVD's ;)[/QUOTE]

OMG- (worked with a guy in Tumbull while he was still out in Meriden. Reminded me of this->) This guy comes in, and needs a fucking wide load sign on his ass. Knocks over a magazine rack, and has to push a four way out of the way just to browse PC. I try to talk to him, walk within four feet, and have to walk away. Imagin a bucket full of puke, shit, and week old refried beans, and rotten eggs. This guy smelled worse than that. I back away a bit, try to say hi, no response. I tyr this again for the next few minutes, then just give up, walking away. ten minutes later, he waddles to the counter, throws the games down, knocking some onto the floor. He bends down to pick them up, turning his back to me, and revealing the longes ass crack of my life, streaked brown, with shit flecks clinging to his trousers. Stands up, and starts to say something. Does some hand motions, and I realise, he's deaf. Great. Morbidly obese, poor hygiene,and deaf. No wonder gamers get a bad rap. Took a day and a half to get the stench out, and I had to clean the four way, counter, and reg from anything that had contact with him because his funk just lingered on it all.

WOW...could it really be the same guy? Although I did get friendly with him, I didn't get a chance to catch his name. He did have a kinda weird voice for someone his age though.

Although, my current manager used to work in the very same store in Trumbull. I'll ask her next time I see her if she remembers his name, because he told me they were friends.

Small world I guess huh?

[quote name='starboyk']OMG- Knocks over a magazine rack, and has to push a four way out of the way just to browse PC. I[/QUOTE]

So, there was a four-way going on, and he just pushed them away? He really MUST be obsessed with games and not the opposite of sex!

We have had alot of bad customers. Most of them smell like shit, don't take showers, or try and steal a $1.99 game. This one takes it...

Theres a guy that comes in nearly 3 times a week. He is CONSTATLY asking for a job. Well, I don't hire dumbasses. As a co-worker says "He has the personality of a wet dish-cloth". He is ALWAYS coming in with this really ugly fat girl. So, we alljust assumed they were either friends or dating. Boy we were wrong. Anyways, me and this co-worker above we will call "Gibz" were working together one cold wednesday night Little did we know...

In comes Dish-cloth and fatty. They look around, and again ask if we are hiring. I say we are filled (When in reality I am in the process of hiring a girl). I finally get the balls to ask him...

ME: "Hey Dish-cloth, are you and fatty dating?"
DISH: "No...well...we did..."
ME: "Oh, really?"
DISH: "Yeah, well, we had to break-up"
ME: "Why?"
DISH "Well, her dad and my mom got married..."

And that was it. Both me and Gibx started laughing and had to run into the back. I nearly crapped myself (Had a gopher) and I beleive he pissed himself. Never in are life have we laughed that hard...and we will NEVER forget... To this day when they walk in we give each other looks knowing that awesome day!

Also wanted to add, we later found out they had sex!I caught them at a party...in the middle of it. I wanted to kill myself!

[quote name='gizmogc']So, there was a four-way going on, and he just pushed them away? He really MUST be obsessed with games and not the opposite of sex![/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!! No, this is one of those old, huge wooden cabinets with diplays on all four sides. These things are easily 80-100 pounds, not including all the crap that gets piles onto them. This guy was like a sitnky monkey. like a stinky monkey who kills himself from sniffing the finger he just shoved up his own ass (we all know the video)

[quote name='Scahom1']WOW...could it really be the same guy? Although I did get friendly with him, I didn't get a chance to catch his name. He did have a kinda weird voice for someone his age though.

Although, my current manager used to work in the very same store in Trumbull. I'll ask her next time I see her if she remembers his name, because he told me they were friends.

Small world I guess huh?[/QUOTE]
Definately a small world! It MUST be the same guy. I bet you he moved to the Trumbull area as he used to be a regular at the Danbury EB & Gamestop. Every Sale Associate worth his salt knew who this guy was. I'd have your manager friend find out his name and asked if they used to shop at the Danbury Fair Mall alot. THIS HAS TO BE HIM!!! :whistle2:D

My manager told me a story the other day about some guy looking for a job...your average ghetto thug, asks if we are hiring, then says "You DO hire $$$$$$s right?"

Funny thing was...the employee he asked, was a black female!

[quote name='gizmogc']Also wanted to add, we later found out they had sex!I caught them at a party...in the middle of it. I wanted to kill myself![/QUOTE]

that's messed up. and awesome stories guys! kept me occupied for 20 minutes :D

[quote name='gizmogc']Also wanted to add, we later found out they had sex!I caught them at a party...in the middle of it. I wanted to kill myself![/QUOTE]

Wow, that almost beats the geek who told me about summer at band camp with a tuba. Guess he tried to use another orifice as a mouthpiece. Then wondered why I would only take credit after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back