Wipeout 2048 - PS Vita - $19.96 (Amazon)

Definately a must own for vita IMHO. This game is very addicting and easy to pick up on the go. Controls and graphics are very close to the ps3 version. The demo alone sold me. HAS AN ONLINE PASS so definately buy new.

[quote name='whorunit602']Definately a must own for vita IMHO. This game is very addicting and easy to pick up on the go. Controls and graphics are very close to the ps3 version. The demo alone sold me. HAS AN ONLINE PASS so definately buy new.[/QUOTE]
Not to mention probably the sexiest menus I've seen in a game.

im not a huge fan of this game for some reason. I loved the one that got released on the original psp, I think I got it on launch day. I think the load times are what kill it for me.

[quote name='caltab']im not a huge fan of this game for some reason. I loved the one that got released on the original psp, I think I got it on launch day. I think the load times are what kill it for me.[/QUOTE]

You did get the patches for the game, right? first patch made load times 75% of original load time, and 2nd patch made it 50% of original. It's not so bad anymore :D

[quote name='Namerson']great vita game now i only need rayman to drop i'll probably even get it at 29.99[/QUOTE]
Same here

[quote name='AlphaCananogram']You did get the patches for the game, right? first patch made load times 75% of original load time, and 2nd patch made it 50% of original. It's not so bad anymore :D[/QUOTE]

I havemt played it in a long time, I don't think I ever downloaded the patches. Maybe I'll dust it off and try it out.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']If you guys don't mind buying this game used.

Amazon Warehouse Deal has it for $18.96 - Like New

A $1 difference might not be a lot of savings for some people, but others might find this feasible.[/QUOTE]

The game comes with an online pass, so buying it new would be the better route.

[quote name='ral1121']The game comes with an online pass, so buying it new would be the better route.[/QUOTE]

I do agree with this statement, however, some people who bought games via AWD received their online passes unused. You are definitely rolling the dice when buying used and with only $1 savings i also think it is better to buy it new.

I think I paid the full $40 for this game. It's a must have for this price. That's coming from someone who isn't really a fan of Wipeout. Now to continue waiting patiently for Touch My Katamari to drop.

Gotta love wipeout. Awesome game.
ytgbnjmkl
Thanks OP.

Hmm, I traded this game in for $22 at BBY a few days back. I wonder if I should purchase it again. It was a pretty fun game, but I didn't like the loading times, even with the newest patch.

this is a great price! not to mention that new dlc is coming for this game next tuesday. (which will be free for all owners of Wipeout HD and the Fury Pack)

That Wipeout HD in 3D is SICKKKKKKK!!!!!! Especially when playing the courses backwards! At $12.99 for the HD/Fury bundle, I felt it was given to me!

I'll get the DLC in case I ever get a Vita.

Thanks Magicman103!

[quote name='Namerson']great vita game now i only need rayman to drop i'll probably even get it at 29.99[/QUOTE]

Just your lucky day! If you don't mind buying it used, AWD has Rayman for $29.97 - Like New

bread's done
Back