The Walking Dead Season 2 Limited Edition BD - $69.96 Preorder on Amazon

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
41rJc8cv9tL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
416uuvGBeHL._AA300_.jpg

LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE: Zombie Statue Created by McFarlane Toys and Designed by Greg Nicotero

Regular Price: $99.99
Sale Price: $69.96
Release: August 28, 2012

Amazon US

How did the season 1 set do? I remember that being like 100 bucks for 6 episodes and a zombie mask. People are buying these things?

[quote name='Enuf']want but for $50 or less[/QUOTE]

$50 would be amazing. I'll wait. I was really pissed when I bought season 1 and then they quickly came out with the "special edition" loaded with new extras. I don't feel safe buying season 2 when it first comes out.

When this set releases in August, theres like 5 new Disney blu-rays I'll be buying though.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']How did the season 1 set do? I remember that being like 100 bucks for 6 episodes and a zombie mask. People are buying these things?[/QUOTE]

pretty sure it was never that high

[quote name='ssjmichael']pretty sure it was never that high[/QUOTE]

I think it was originally $89.99 according to this thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299995&highlight=walking+dead

The person who created the thread updated the OP, but you can see by the comments on the first page that it was "$90."

I think that was just a preorder price and then it was lower on day 1 when it was actually released. It was probably something like $55 or $60. I don't remember.

yeah it was around $55 or so when it came out. Compared to what people got with that set though, I'd say this is definitely a decent value at its current asking price.

I just recently picked up the CE of Season 1 from Best Buy as they were running a sale on it.
I pre-ordered this as I can't honestly think of a single reason I would not want that head on display somewhere in my house.

Yeah, I waited for a sale on the second release non-mask version and I was happy with the price I paid. Can't see myself getting this, but I'll happily await the "everything is the same but there's no statue thing so we charged $20 less for it" edition.

bread's done
Back