NeverDead $15.99 Xbox 360 / PS3 NewEgg

MrNEWZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of those games I'm kinda interested in, but all the reviews say sucks. I might just pick it up for $16 just to check it out.

Yikes...$16 is way too much to chance on a game that got 2.5 stars on Amazon (a place that's usually very liberal with how highly the games get rated).

Maybe for $6 I'd give it a go.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Yikes...$16 is way too much to chance on a game that got 2.5 stars on Amazon (a place that's usually very liberal with how highly the games get rated).

Maybe for $6 I'd give it a go.[/QUOTE]
ratings do not always mean a game is bad. i consider them but i like to find out why people say it sucks n if i can live w it. i say worth 10 new 6 used.. haha

[quote name='Hoffer']This is one of those games I'm kinda interested in, but all the reviews say sucks. I might just pick it up for $16 just to check it out.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking the same thing. Looks like an interesting concept, but I've heard it gets boring quickly and has some glitches.

I recently bought this at Bestbuy for $19.99 and I like it. It's different which I like and I really dont think it deserves the slaughter it got in reviews.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']ratings do not always mean a game is bad. i consider them but i like to find out why people say it sucks n if i can live w it. i say worth 10 new 6 used.. haha[/QUOTE]

No but theyre usually indicative of how cheap a game will get and how quickly it'll happen.

Played the game, it was terrible IMO. Wouldn't have paid more than $5 for it. Honestly after 2 hours I put it back in the mail to Gamefly.

[quote name='TheSingingBard']Played the game, it was terrible IMO. Wouldn't have paid more than $5 for it. Honestly after 2 hours I put it back in the mail to Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

Why dont you elaborate on what was so terrible about it???

[quote name='Derrick1979']Why dont you elaborate on what was so terrible about it???[/QUOTE]

I finished it, early on it was very annoying falling apart from the slightest hit until I got this slo-mo dodge trigger move that in the description even says "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED." Why didn't they just make it a core mechanic then? I seriously think that's why a lot of people gave up fast.

I haven't played it myself, but I remember this game coming up in one of the other threads before. Basically what Prismatico said. Most people (not sure if they had the "Highly Recommended" skill) said at later levels everything just about one-shots you and you are left picking up your parts over and over.

This game had a one-day sale on Lockerz for 9.99 last weekend (if you have PTZ to spend), but I just couldn't pull the trigger. With the drop in retail price, there are bound to be many upcoming deals on this.

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']Which version is better?[/QUOTE]

The one you don't buy. After you play it you will understand.

bread's done
Back