* * * * - 14 votes

GOG Deals Thread: FPS Classics $2.99 and Under

GOG Good Old Games Retro Old Games DOS DRM-free DRM free pedobear approved

#9031 ezelkow1   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   657 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:47 PM

GOG galaxy now in beta for ALL

http://www.gog.com/galaxy

One feature I wish they'd talk more about is crossplay.  Apparently they are allowing play between both steam and gog versions of games. Interested to see which games added multiplayer as well since the last time I tried the alpha I didnt really see any

#9032 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12603 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:05 PM

GOG galaxy now in beta for ALL

http://www.gog.com/galaxy

One feature I wish they'd talk more about is crossplay.  Apparently they are allowing play between both steam and gog versions of games. Interested to see which games added multiplayer as well since the last time I tried the alpha I didnt really see any

Lame, now I don't feel special getting accepted into the beta a few days ago.

#9033 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted Yesterday, 06:09 PM

Lame, now I don't feel special getting accepted into the beta a few days ago.

Wanna Gold Star?

gold-star-sticker.jpg

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#9034 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12603 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:09 PM

Wanna Gold Star?

gold-star-sticker.jpg

Yes

#9035 motoki   A New Game Everyday CAGiversary!   10808 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Big Mutha Truckers 2: Truck Me Harder
PC

Posted Yesterday, 07:41 PM

:roll:

eLDw1xq.png

Those things are pretty near the whole point of having a client in the first place. And before someone says 'But it's an alpha/beta/gamma/whatever!' They announced the damned thing nearly a year ago and it's been in external testing in some form (they packaged an early version of it with the Witcher Adventure game beta) since last July.

Wake me when there's actually some useful features.

2969.png

#9036 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12603 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:43 PM

:roll:

eLDw1xq.png

Those things are pretty near the whole point of having a client in the first place. And before someone says 'But it's an alpha/beta/gamma/whatever!' They announced the damned thing nearly a year ago and it's been in external testing in some form (they packaged an early version of it with the Witcher Adventure game beta) since last July.

Wake me when there's actually some useful features.

It'll be a while, and by a while I expect to take 3 years minimum to complete. They still haven't fixed some very basic shit with their forum (it's nearly impossible to search for anything on it, and the rep system is broken.. I get derepped daily without posting there).

#9037 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   9318 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:46 PM

... I get derepped daily without posting there).

Probably GabeN showing his disapproval.
Shallow and pedantic.

#9038 Pickle14  

Pickle14

Posted Yesterday, 07:56 PM

It'll be a while, and by a while I expect to take 3 years minimum to complete. They still haven't fixed some very basic shit with their forum (it's nearly impossible to search for anything on it, and the rep system is broken.. I get derepped daily without posting there).

Right there with you man. Rep and searching are both worthless.

#9039 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12603 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:57 PM

Oh and if you even MENTION rep on the forum, you'll get derepped to oblivion for the next 10 years.

#9040 Pickle14  

Pickle14

Posted Yesterday, 08:04 PM

Oh and if you even MENTION rep on the forum, you'll get derepped to oblivion for the next 10 years.

Oh yeah! I think I had about 100 rep (not high) when I was derepped to hell to -5. I've slowly climbed up to 30ish and hope I don't get hit again.

#9041 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   9318 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:07 PM

The drama that would ensue if CAG had a Dislike This button.
Shallow and pedantic.

#9042 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12603 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:09 PM

The drama that would ensue is CAG had a Dislike This button.

pls no

#9043 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2759 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:19 PM

The drama that would ensue if CAG had a Dislike This button.

We need EnhancedCAG.  Someone call jshackles!

#9044 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 PM

Is that like Enhanced Interrogation?

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#9045 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16357 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Dark Souls
PC

Posted Yesterday, 10:13 PM

JShackles!!!!

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#9046 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   3867 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:35 AM

Jshackles

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#9047 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16357 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Dark Souls
PC

Posted Today, 02:08 AM

Jshackles

If that gets said the right amount of times, is it like calling Beetlejuice or Candyman...and JShackles will arrive?

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GOG, Good Old Games, Retro, Old Games, DOS, DRM-free, DRM free, pedobear approved