* * * * - 14 votes

GOG Deals Thread: FPS Classics $2.99 and Under

GOG Good Old Games Retro Old Games DOS DRM-free DRM free pedobear approved

#10321 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6081 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:16 PM

I'm legitimately surprised that there are that many games that I've heard of that were made in Poland.

#10322 ~starlight~   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   949 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

~starlight~

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:20 PM

Syberia is free atm https://www.gog.com/game/syberia

#10323 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22754 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:51 PM

Syberia is free atm https://www.gog.com/game/syberia

Sweet.

Now I own this from Retail, Steam, and GOG.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#10324 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   4952 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:45 AM

Syberia and Syberia 2 are being offered on GOG Connect if you have them on Steam, but I'm unable to claim them just like I was unable to claim Walking Dead a few weeks ago. Anyone else have this issue?

#10325 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7957 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:53 AM

Syberia and Syberia 2 are being offered on GOG Connect if you have them on Steam, but I'm unable to claim them just like I was unable to claim Walking Dead a few weeks ago. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks for pointing this out...got Syberia 2 added to my account. No issues.

#10326 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6081 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:28 AM

Might be a dumb question, but have you tried clicking the "refresh" button?

Sometimes it doesn't detect that you own the game first time around.

EDIT: Actually, I probably should have asked you to clarify. Is it not even acknowledging that you're eligible for that game? Or does it say you're eligible, but when you try to add it to you account, it's not adding the game?

#10327 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22754 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:37 AM

Daedalic & Double Fine sale - up to 90% off:

https://www.gog.com/...e_fine_daedalic

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#10328 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6081 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:12 PM

Kinda hard to bite on a sale like that when you feel deep in your bones that every game on that list will eventually be available via GOG Connect. There are already 9 games from that sale that I own on GOG thanks to GOG Connect.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GOG, Good Old Games, Retro, Old Games, DOS, DRM-free, DRM free, pedobear approved