XBOX 360 4GB kinect bundle for $199.99 YMMV

The Punisher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Sears ad shows a xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundle for $199.99.

Best Buy in my area would not price match because of quote "It's to big of a discount"

Anyway, do not call Sears stores because Sears.com does not have the bundle.

I had to ask a employee to check the back stockroom.
Here is the Sears # 2058 91080 xbox 360 4gb kinect
There was 3 at Montgomery Mall in Maryland. Now they have two.

YMMV on price matching other retail stores, but if u can find one at sears, its a good price.

Good luck everyone

[quote name='halokilla91']This was posted a few days ago.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323151

But good looking out! It seems that at least one CAG got it priced matched at Best Buy as posted in the other thread.[/QUOTE]

oops. didnt know. I tried to price match at Best Buy, but it was a no.
Call Sears and they said sears marketplace has one for $381.
Since I had to work today, I asked a employee to check the stockroom and show him the pic of the bundle.

I know this is YMMV since calling is a waste of time and u really have to get a sears person to really check the stockroom. Lucky, they found 3 (-1)
and match the AD price.

I also added the Sears SKU/ Dept not suere what the numbers are, but it shows on the receipt.

I was hoping maybe someone that was also looking for a xbox 360. Not sure if this was a good deal, but comparing to target xbox 360 4GB only console for $170 this added the kinect.

I was able to price match at Target with the in-store Sears ad, no issues whatsoever. The guy at Sears didn't even check if it was in stock, but that's okay because I had a bunch of gift cards at Target so it was a win-win situation. ;)

I am looking for a 360 with Kinect too right now (my slim died and I want to play Steel Battalion) and found WalMart in their current ad actually has 360 with kinect and Tiger Woods 13 for $250 which is not bad, since that game retails for 60 at walmart its technically 10 bucks cheaper than sears.

So did this actually ring at $199.99 for the XBOX 4GB Kinect bundle at Sears, or was it a price mistake? Since everyone is mentioning price matching, I'm going to assume it was a mistake that needed a price adjustment?

[quote name='Bezerker']Its in the ad that ended today.[/QUOTE]

Anyone know where I can find a sears ad from last week? My Target requires a physical ad from in-store or newspaper.

Or does anyone have a scan of the ad? I doubt my Best Buy would accept an expired computer print out, but it's worth a try. I have some stuff to pick up at Best Buy on Monday.

[quote name='ddeeaallzz']So did this actually ring at $199.99 for the XBOX 4GB Kinect bundle at Sears, or was it a price mistake? Since everyone is mentioning price matching, I'm going to assume it was a mistake that needed a price adjustment?[/QUOTE]

Not sure. I actually tried to buy at Sears first, but they didn't have any in stock.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Anyone know where I can find a sears ad from last week? My Target requires a physical ad from in-store or newspaper.

Or does anyone have a scan of the ad? I doubt my Best Buy would accept an expired computer print out, but it's worth a try. I have some stuff to pick up at Best Buy on Monday.[/QUOTE]

The ad's online but no telling how longer it will be. The Target I went to wouldn't take a printout, but you might be able to find an old ad still lying around at Sears, which is what I had to do.

[quote name='funtownarcade']I am looking for a 360 with Kinect too right now (my slim died and I want to play Steel Battalion) and found WalMart in their current ad actually has 360 with kinect and Tiger Woods 13 for $250 which is not bad, since that game retails for 60 at walmart its technically 10 bucks cheaper than sears.[/QUOTE]

That's only true if you intended to buy Tiger Woods at Walmart. That game is currently selling for

It's good to hear that someone was able to pricematch.

My Best Buy sucks. Come on, u cant price match because its too big of a discount?

Anyway, I was thinking of the walmart bundle too, but i dont like tiger woods game.

So I got a xbox 360 4gb kinect for $199.99+ tax and added a 250gb harddrive when I got on clearance from Sears a few months ago. :)

Not bad deal since if I couldnt find one, i would had to get one from Target anyway.

FYI- If anyone looking for a NEW MICROSOFT 250GB Harddrive, PM me.
I purchase 2 that was clearanced out from Sears.

[quote name='The Punisher']FYI- If anyone looking for a NEW MICROSOFT 250GB Harddrive, PM me.
I purchase 2 that was clearanced out from Sears.[/QUOTE]

Dang. I would've been interested more than likely. I've already ordered a third-party hard drive to go with my slim.

[quote name='Byakurai']I like how this gets more attention now that the deal's over than the thread I started on it. :D[/QUOTE]

What thread?

[quote name='funtownarcade']I am looking for a 360 with Kinect too right now (my slim died and I want to play Steel Battalion) and found WalMart in their current ad actually has 360 with kinect and Tiger Woods 13 for $250 which is not bad, since that game retails for 60 at walmart its technically 10 bucks cheaper than sears.[/QUOTE]

Where did you see that

bread's done
Back