METRO 2033 - (360) $12.44 plus shipping at Zavii.com

Just out of curiosity what does the box art look like? Zavvi has what looks like the old school Platinum Hits style cover, but Play-Asia showed the new Platinum Hits style cover.

yw. i just looked at the back of the cover art and there are icons for drugs, violence, and bad language lol. if u.s. games had those there'd be alot less video games being sold.

This is one of my favorite (badly reviewed) games ive ever played. Extremely atmospheric and just alot of fun. you guys will enjoy :)

[quote name='syde1020']This is one of my favorite (badly reviewed) games ive ever played. Extremely atmospheric and just alot of fun. you guys will enjoy :)[/QUOTE]

In my top 5 shooters this generation.

[quote name='syde1020']This is one of my favorite (badly reviewed) games ive ever played. Extremely atmospheric and just alot of fun. you guys will enjoy :)[/QUOTE]

I was about to ask what you meant by badly reviewed and then checked the average on Metacritic. I'm shocked that it's 77 for the PC and 81 for the 360 version... definitely way too low. Easily a 90 in my book.

I think the AI problems made for the poor reviews. I'm only 2 hours in and the immersion is fantastic

I've tried purchasing the game off their site several times over the last week, using Paypal, and I always get a "site is busy" error. Did you guys use Paypal or credit card for your orders? I prefer Paypal when it's an option, but I'm wondering if there's a problem because it's an international order.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I'm a pussy, how scary is it?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat and have heard enough. Too scary.

I ordered one on 6/19 and still haven't received it yet. I know it's coming from the UK but is it normal for it to take this long to get an item?

Fantastic game. The actual 'game' part of it is a little bit rough, but the story and atmosphere are incredible. I played through it 3 times, and enjoyed every minute of it. In the sea of shitty military FPS that are released these days, games like this are a rare gem!

im on the west coast and mine took less than 2 weeks.

[quote name='jabronie185']I ordered one on 6/19 and still haven't received it yet. I know it's coming from the UK but is it normal for it to take this long to get an item?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jabronie185']I ordered one on 6/19 and still haven't received it yet. I know it's coming from the UK but is it normal for it to take this long to get an item?[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine on 6/18. I'm pretty sure it shipped 6/20 and I got it on 6/26. I'm just outside of Seattle.

So I'd assume you should have yours by now.

bread's done
Back