Things of note:

$9.99
Bejeweled 3
Plants vs. Zombies

$29.99
MW3 Earbuds

$49.99
Dirt Showdown

-Through 6/23, get a free $50 GC when you buy a new 4GB 360 console w/ Kinect ($299.99).

-Save on a new 3DS by trading in your old DSi/XL/Lite:

DSi XL - Pay $99.99
DSi - Pay $109.99
DS Lite - Pay $119.99

In other words, pretty much nada. Before this ad goes into effect, take advantage of the Vita titles (Disgaea 3, Dynasty Warriors NEXT, MLB 12: The Show, Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS) that are still on sale for $29.99/$27.99 new/used before they (maybe) go back up in price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tsel']Quake 4 now available for $19.99? Did this game get reprinted or am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Reprint

GS, ripoff to the players.....

guy walks in: Hi can I buy the new call of BF 3?
cashier: Would you like to sign up for our powerup super card?
guy: Naw, man I'm just interested in the game
cashier: are you interested in a butt ****ing?
guy: A what?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onEfmC6HRF4

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Lol, time to check out that video.

Edit: I watched that video at least ten times, and it gets better every time. I showed that video to my friend who works at Gamestop, and he had a laugh. Good times.[/QUOTE]

Omg this vid made me spit out my fucking drink lmao !!!!!!! This video is so true on so many levels, especially a few years ago. They are finally getting better though lol

[quote name='shivan128']Gameshop vid is terrific. Kudos to Machinima.[/QUOTE]
I used to like the one series that was on YouTube for a while. I forget the name of it though. It was this guy basically ripping into GS in a series of animated videos.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I actually get a kick outta this commercial from Gamefly.:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zB3u-GsmzU[/QUOTE]

This commercial actually pisses me off because they serve to entitle the idiots who come in expecting $45 cash for their trade in of Black Ops.

The Machinima one about all the crap they push on you was good though.

[quote name='KtMack23']This commercial actually pisses me off because they serve to entitle the idiots who come in expecting $45 cash for their trade in of Black Ops.[/QUOTE]

I still like that one better than the one that portrays all gamers as giant crybabies, throwing a fit because they don't like a game. Ugh. Way to reinforce a negative stereotype, GF.

But yeah, the Machinima one is classic.

Wow I wouldnt even consider these deals thank OP. Thanks a bunch, gamestop

and to top it off Pokemon Conquest is MSRP $30 but GS has it for $35. My god they are always so far out of the loop. Terrible company

ahh good ol gamestop stories and videos are back! :D

Also showed it to a friend of mine who used to work there, we were both really enjoyed it. It's even better when your playing this video while in the store

[quote name='Velo214']yeah just saw that gamefly vid at like 1:30 am when watching futurama 2 nights ago. good stuff. lol[/QUOTE]
:lol:You were watching those episodes too, huh? I'm kinda annoyed with myself for missing Metalocalypse on Sunday since it looked like it was gonna be a good one.:cry: As it stands though, I have the one Futurama movie they put out just before the new episodes started on Comedy Central that I've never watched. I think I paid $1 from BBV for it during a sale about a year ago. Funnier still is I think they just showed it on CC in 4 parts the other night.

[quote name='mrclutch']Does a new Plants vs Zombies come with some MS points?[/QUOTE]

Disc only , no codes and you can Not install the game and put away the disc if anyone is thinking about that. I bought the one from the marketplace last fall and still play. :cool:

yeah sunday at 1am i always take a break from vidgames/etc and watch me some futurama.
im not a big fan of Leela but i love Bender, Fry, and Zoidberg. lol
it's funny too cuz they have all these stoner commercials for like fastfood and gamefly and beer. they know their target audience ;)

So is there any reason why only the PS3 version of Plants vs Zombies is on sale and not the 360 version, even though both versions of Bejeweled 3 are on sale?

[quote name='KtMack23']This commercial actually pisses me off because they serve to entitle the idiots who come in expecting $45 cash for their trade in of Black Ops.

The Machinima one about all the crap they push on you was good though.[/QUOTE]

I just don't like how Gamefly doesn't show the screaming rage of their customers when they never send out anything in their queue and it takes a week or more for them to receive anything.

[quote name='TheRyno665']So is there any reason why only the PS3 version of Plants vs Zombies is on sale and not the 360 version, even though both versions of Bejeweled 3 are on sale?[/QUOTE]

Maybe they have a bunch of PS3 copies that nobody bought?

wish GameStop would match BestBuys price for the MW3 earbuds, would much rather use credit than pay cash, but idk if I wanna spend an extra $10 with GS... hmm.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']wish GameStop would match BestBuys price for the MW3 earbuds, would much rather use credit than pay cash, but idk if I wanna spend an extra $10 with GS... hmm.[/QUOTE]

I think I might buy it at gamestop cuz its sold out at all my local best buys so the shipping would already cost me an extra $5.49. Then theres tax even though I have best buy credit. So the total at best buy would be almost $30 already. Might as well get rid of some GS credit.

[quote name='Namerson']Aren't those earbuds 19.99 at Bestbuy? Great deals as always GameStop![/QUOTE]

Yes. $20 at BB if u can find it in store.

Anyone know that new Doom game coming out? It looks like Doom 3???

[quote name='The Punisher']Yes. $20 at BB if u can find it in store.

Anyone know that new Doom game coming out? It looks like Doom 3???[/QUOTE]

October- http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2012/06/19/doom-3-bfg-edition-dated-priced-for-october/

Includes downloadable doom 1 and 2. Disc Doom 3 with added new features and new never before seen levels. Never played Doom 3 cause that shit scared me, but now that im used to games like that I pick it up when its super cheap.

bread's done
Back