Best Buy Deal of the day 6-21 Nba 2k12/Mlb 2k12 combo pack $39.99

picked up a used copy of nba 2k12 earlier this month for $23 with $10 coupon from the @gamer mag. Mlb 2k12 is not worth it

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Already a Deal of the Day thread, come on guys.[/QUOTE]

then this deal should have been on that thread already. its realy not that big of a deal.

Do the games in this bundle have regular isbn boxes or are they blanked out with "not for resale" in their place?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Royal High Knight']yeah screw this deal, if it was $20, then maybe, maybe ill bite. I would trade in mlb to GS and keep 2k12 even though Im more of a live guy.[/QUOTE] NBA 2k eats NBA Live's children.

I'd pretty much given up on baseball games this gen, nothing on the 360 could compare to MVP '05 in my opinion. Then I finally decided to take a chance on MLB 2k12, and I love it. Granted, I pretty much only play Franchise mode, but I don't see all the hate for it.

The NBA is worth 39 to me on its own. If you don't have it its worth a try for a free MLB game. Either that or just sell or trade MLB to make NBA cheaper.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']NBA 2k eats NBA Live's children.[/QUOTE]

ok? Same could be said for 2k and MLB the Show. I grew up on live and always liked it better.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']ok? Same could be said for 2k and MLB the Show. I grew up on live and always liked it better.[/QUOTE]

I think the fact that they haven't even been making NBA Live the past couple of years speaks volumes about how much the series blows.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']ok? Same could be said for 2k and MLB the Show. I grew up on live and always liked it better.[/QUOTE]

I grew up playing Nba Live on Genesis, when it was actually good. NBA 2k series has been eating NBA Live's children for years now...... (so much so, that they stopped making Live for a while )

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I think the fact that they haven't even been making NBA Live the past couple of years speaks volumes about how much the series blows.[/QUOTE]

It was off for a year and yeah the demo for what was to be elite 11 really made it look bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwXBw86g30&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLNZStVPez6GkRBD-UnMsQmA

But alot of praise is was said from many who played this year's version at E3. I personally can wait since I dont own a current basketball game. Honestly I like Live better, nothign wrong with 2K. I just couldnt get a feel for the game.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Any game that has MLB and 2K in the title should be free of charge.[/QUOTE]

I've never understood the hate for the 2K MLB games. I got 2K10 for the PC back in 2010 when GS had an insane Opening Day deal (

[quote name='Royal High Knight']It was off for a year and yeah the demo for what was to be elite 11 really made it look bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwXBw86g30&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLNZStVPez6GkRBD-UnMsQmA

But alot of praise is was said from many who played this year's version at E3. I personally can wait since I dont own a current basketball game. Honestly I like Live better, nothign wrong with 2K. I just couldnt get a feel for the game.[/QUOTE]

There was no NBA Live 11 or 12. They were gonna change the name to Elite, but scrapped it due to it being garbage.

bread's done
Back