Free Medal of Honor: Airborne - Origin [DEAD]

[quote name='emwearz']At which stage?[/QUOTE]

The very last part after entering an address and agreeing to the TOS.

[quote name='Ceron']The very last part after entering an address and agreeing to the TOS.[/QUOTE]

Use chromes translator a plugin on firefox to translate, to make sure you are putting text in field that should be using text and letters were required.

Also make sure you are logged into your origin account (easier to do on the English site, then jump across to the link above)

I'll play any game that lets me jump from a two-story building, rush through a frontline of Nazis, and elbow one in the face, flipping him through the air for 30 feet (true experience from the demo).

Did not work for me. I got the key and it's not redeeming on Origin. Oh well.

Edit: Nevermind, I restarted Origin and it's there. It's weird it never told me the code redeemed correctly.

Edit: Or I didn't even have to enter a code (duh) and it's probably tied to my Origin account.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']Did not work for me. I got the key and it's not redeeming on Origin. Oh well.

Edit: Nevermind, I restarted Origin and it's there. It's weird it never told me the code redeemed correctly.[/QUOTE]

If you signed into your origin account (step 1 in OP) it would have automatically added the game to your account.

[quote name='Pakhair']What country & address you used, gives me an error in the end
Failed payment authorization
[/QUOTE]

Portugal as the country, the address I used was 20 fake st.

[quote name='emwearz']Portugal as the country, the address I used was 20 fake st.[/QUOTE]

What ZIP code and phone number + can it bee that I havent verified my origin account

[quote name='Pakhair']What ZIP code and phone number + can it bee that I havent verified my origin account[/QUOTE]

I just did random numbers for both, I imagine it could be because of the account not be verified.

[quote name='kujen']Thanks. I only hope it won't get my account banned[/QUOTE]

I did the burnout Proxy trick.
The buy 1 get 1 free exploit
and now this

and my origin account has not been banned (as this is the most tame of the 3 in terms of exploiting the system.)

[quote name='Pakhair']Tried everything it doesn't work for me :(

Well be happy everyone else :)[/QUOTE]

Do you have other Origin games in your account? (Just to confirm you have it set up correctly).

If you would like, change the password to your Origin account and PM me your details and I can try to activate it on your account for you.

[quote name='emwearz']I did the burnout Proxy trick.
The buy 1 get 1 free exploit
and now this

and my origin account has not been banned (as this is the most tame of the 3 in terms of exploiting the system.)[/QUOTE]

What was the buy 1 get 1 free exploit? I missed that, but I did get burnout for free.

[quote name='sunghost']What was the buy 1 get 1 free exploit? I missed that, but I did get burnout for free.[/QUOTE]

They had a range of B1G1F games, however if you added two games, then removed the one that cost money, the second game was still listed as free for the checkout.

[quote name='sunghost']Deal is dead now, price is listed as 4,99 €[/QUOTE]

Must have signed up for it just before they changed it yeah :bouncy:

[quote name='MACHETE']can u help me?,
i cant 't find portugal IP-Adr.
where did u get the ip-adress??[/QUOTE]

A. You didn't need a Portuguese IP address

B. The deal is dead.

Has anyone been able to play the game? When I launch it, it asks me to sign in to my EA account to activate it, and when I try it says it "could not connect to server, please try again in a few minutes"

EDIT: Fixed it. If anyone has the same problem, change your default Origin game install directory to the default and then launch the game and log in. Afterward, you can switch it back to whatever directory you had set.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back