12 (100%)
Just received an email from Capcom.

Deals are as follows:

Spend $30 get $6 off

Spend $60 get $15 off

Spend $120 get $35 off

Does NOT work on preorders unfortunately

Expiration date I can't find currently.

This would be a good opportunity to get some special editions that are Capcom store only (such as Dead Rising 2):

Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition: PS3 version/ Xbox 360 version

Yeah it doesn't. If anyone finds some other special editions feel free to post. Added the links for the high stakes edition since thats the only thing that stands out for me (although 6 dollars off isn't much with shipping being so high)

Hmm, considering picking up the Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition. Been wanting since before release, but couldn't justify. Hmm...

Edit: Might just pick up the Poker Set so I can save $10, since I already have the Zombrex edition, and don't need an extra copy of the game...

Does anyone happen to have a free shipping code for this site... Not sure if one exists at this time i am just checking, let us know if you got one

Thanks

I haven't seen a coupon code that works for the capcom site since MvC3 released.

Every promotion since has been run directly through their site.

[quote name='Barkwhip']Charging $9.25 to ship three items? That's just ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Charging me $12.25 to ship a DR2 High Stakes ed for PS3 :/
Don't think its worth it.

dragon dagma
dead rising off record
dead rising high stakes edition

3 games for

$14.05....shipping
Discount -$36.00
Sub-Total $108.02

worth he deal?

Is it comping out the t-shirt for DR2 OTR?

What about Dragon's Dogma? I thought for awhile they were giving away a free bobble budd (or whatever they're called).

If you like extras that's not a bad deal

Someone enlighten me:
The chips in the high stakes edition are actual chips that I can use (in terms of size, quality) or are they just for show, i.e., miniature sets, bad build quality etc.?

[quote name='TooPoor']Someone enlighten me:
The chips in the high stakes edition are actual chips that I can use (in terms of size, quality and quantity) or are they just for show?[/QUOTE]

I believe it's a full size, chip size not count, poker set.

i got the high stakes edition on release. i was hoping to win that big ugly zombie, and then i found out a winner was announced before the release date! i felt cheated. the poker set was pretty blah by the way. flimsy cards that wouldnt last more than a few hands of poker, and there arent enough chips to play with 4 or more people. I recommend getting a cheap poker set and some food coloring to throw blood all over some playing cards and save yourself the headache of this edition.

the case is pretty neat and I guess you could fill it with some nicer cards though. but $12 to ship actually makes sense due to how heavy it is. maybe I will throw mine up on ebay now that I realize its just collecting dust under my bed.

bread's done
Back