NBA 2k12/ MLB 2k12 Combo Pack 39.99!! Best Buy DOTD

I am looking to re-buy NBA 2k12 again. I have no interest in crappy MLB 2k12, because I have the Show on vita and ps3. Should I buy this combo pack and trade in MLB 2k12? With the promo I would get about 24 bux for it. Or should I just wait until next week when nba 2k12 is on sale for. 30 bux?

[quote name='Jacoblee23']I am looking to re-buy NBA 2k12 again. I have no interest in crappy MLB 2k12, because I have the Show on vita and ps3. Should I buy this combo pack and trade in MLB 2k12? With the promo I would get about 24 bux for it. Or should I just wait until next week when nba 2k12 is on sale for. 30 bux?[/QUOTE]

Only you can answer that. If BB credit is just like money to you then obviously it's a better deal to pick up the combo pack and sell MLB. But if you like having proper packaging it may annoy you to have the artwork the way it is on this set.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Once again... a thread already exists for the DotD. Mod, please delete.[/QUOTE]

As you wish, my lord. :roll:

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Once again... a thread already exists for the DotD. Mod, please delete.[/QUOTE]

Need anything else, bruh?

where do i sign on with the thread police??

[quote name='havuk']where do i sign on with the thread police??[/QUOTE]

Its in the fine print when you sign up for a life.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Its in the fine print when you sign up for a life.[/QUOTE]
lol, you are upset because CAG has 2 of the same thread, but your telling that guy to get a life, lol you are funny dude.

Look, I get when you're excited that you found out a deal that you wanna start a thread to spread the word, but at least take a few seconds to see if there is an existing thread first. It's common message board courtesy.

But I forget this is the internet, there isn't any courtesy, so whatever. I'll just keep any BB deal I spot to myself from now on.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Look, I get when you're excited that you found out a deal that you wanna start a thread to spread the word, but at least take a few seconds to see if there is an existing thread first. It's common message board courtesy.

But I forget this is the internet, there isn't any courtesy, so whatever. I'll just keep any BB deal I spot to myself from now on.[/QUOTE]

can you tell me and every body else what "message board courtesy" is ? the only thing i can come up with is its not "message board courtesy" when some one post the same thread that was already on here just to get people upset ? whitch i seriously doubt thats what people do on here. my personal opinion is that no body does it for that reason they are just doing it to help us CAG's, and didn't already see that same thread posted.

[quote name='Alex121006']can you tell me and every body else what "message board courtesy" is ? the only thing i can come up with is its not "message board courtesy" when some one post the same thread that was already on here just to get people upset ? whitch i seriously doubt thats what people do on here. my personal opinion is that no body does it for that reason they are just doing it to help us CAG's, and didn't already see that same thread posted.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it wasn't done intentionally (which is what I said at the beginning of my post), but it's just a common idea of boards to check before you post, like how people ppl should read a thread before they post.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']I'm sure it wasn't done intentionally (which is what I said at the beginning of my post), but it's just a common idea of boards to check before you post, like how people ppl should read a thread before they post.[/QUOTE]

i hear ya dude, its all good. :)

bread's done
Back