Ebay: PS Vita+Games, PS Move, PS3 games. Ends 10/11

TheGreatWang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm selling most of my games because I need money to remodel my house. I'm selling everything on a weekly basis. First week will be Nintendo Wii related stuff, then next week will be PS3, then PS2, etc. I'm doing it this way because I really don't want to ship a lot of stuff all at once. Once something is on ebay, that will be the only way to buy it from me. But feel free to negotiate for something I will be posting in the future. Most games come complete with game, manual, and case(I'll note which ones are missing anything).

Ebay Listings:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/sirbytch/m...._trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

***Ending on 10/11/2012 around 6 P.M. Central Time***

Playstation Vita 3g/Wifi Launch bundle
Gravity Rush(Vita)
Hot Shots Golf (Vita)
Mortal Kombat NEW (Vita)
Playstation Move Sports Champion Bundle
Playstation Move Controller
Playstation Navigation Controller
Persona Arena + Preorder Soundtrack (PS3)
Record of Agarest War 2 Limited Edition (PS3)
The Sly Collection (PS3)
The Fight: Lights Out (PS3)
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
White Knight Chronicles 2 (PS3)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to work out a deal. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Added the rest of the PS3 games, some PS2 games, and Suikoden 2. Selling so much of my stuff, I think I'm dying a little bit inside. Updated future list too.

Bump. Added more games. Includes some Shin Megami games like Devil Summoner(which I was reluctant to sell). Auctions end around 5 P.M. Central Time on 8/9/2012

Bump. Added Persona 3 FES with soundtrack, artbook, and box from the original P3. And included Nintendo DS Lite, DS games, and PSP games.

Bump. Added a PSP Go, Blazblue MadCatz TE Fightstick, and PS1 games that include some obscure ones like Psychic Force and Project Horned Owl. Also just added some rare PS 1 RPGs like Suikoden 2, Brigindine, and Alundra

bread's done
Back