Microsoft Limited Edition Star Wars Bundle $349.99 @Ebay via TRU

I really would love one....still too pricey. Although, the C3PO controller sells for almost $100 on EBAY. I know that is part of the "cool" factor, but I could care less.

lol.. someone thinks there is money to be made in buying these... 15 units (3 orders of 5 each) were sold just 5 minutes apart in what is likely the same person on three different accounts. Especially since the two accounts that aren't private have almost identical bidding histories

[quote name='jamesesdad']then why don't you?[/QUOTE]

I cannot justify a new console purchase since I bought the Holiday bundle on Black Friday. Wife would not be happy. Now, if I sold that one....I could offest the cost. I think the novelty would wear off anyways.

[quote name='doubledown']I cannot justify a new console purchase since I bought the Holiday bundle on Black Friday. Wife would not be happy. Now, if I sold that one....I could offest the cost. I think the novelty would wear off anyways.[/QUOTE]

I think he was poking fun at your grammar... you should have said "I couldn't care less"

Just recieved one for Father's Day and I also got a $50 credit to spend @ GS too. Great looking system. Now as a CAG do I consider that a free system?

I just swapped my modern warfare slim for this. I kept my black kinect, though. The white one looks God awful sirting against my black tv. This console is well sexy, though! The light is blue instead of green, the noises, are awesome, and it just looks sleak as hell!

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']Just recieved one for Father's Day and I also got a $50 credit to spend @ GS too. Great looking system. Now as a CAG do I consider that a free system?[/QUOTE]

I suppose that is considered free, but did you children really buy you a Xbox 360 SW for father's day?

Also, if they got the console at GameStop, they got ripped off!

[quote name='Zaku77']I just swapped my modern warfare slim for this. I kept my black kinect, though. The white one looks God awful sirting against my black tv. This console is well sexy, though! The light is blue instead of green, the noises, are awesome, and it just looks sleak as hell![/QUOTE]

I prefer my Gears of War console, but man the SW console is seeexy! :bouncy:

Not a big fan of the 3CP0 controller though. Fugly!

[quote name='GBAstar']I'll buy one if they ever hit $299.99.

Good find though.[/QUOTE]

This. Would have probably bought for $349.99 at launch, but now I can wait for the magic $299.99. Really tempting, but luckily I'm broke atm.

Oh god, dragon ball z Kinect? What sort of abomination is that? I feel that it is going to be exactly like Star Wars Kinect. Cool in concept, lame in execution. As long as there are no dance solos with Goku, then maybe it will be better.

[quote name='GBAstar']I'll buy one if they ever hit $299.99.

Good find though.[/QUOTE]

Am waiting for those magic numbers too. Just last week I purchase my 1st 360 controller, but the chrome version :drool:. It will go very well with the C-3PO controller.

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']Just recieved one for Father's Day and I also got a $50 credit to spend @ GS too. Great looking system. Now as a CAG do I consider that a free system?[/QUOTE]

A gift is free if it didn't come from your funds. In this case, your wife or kids most likely used money you help make, thus making it anything but free.

This had a universal price drop to 399.99 a couple of months ago so it is $50 off, not $100. I'd go for it if it were amazon because I have credit, but $300 i'd my out if pocket max for this. Still it is nice to see it starting to drop more.

It's been this price for a few days at TRU on eBay.

I might pick one up at $299. There are still quite at few of these at every retailer in my area that stocked them. Typically special edition consoles like this drop in price pretty fast.

I could see picking this up for $299 as well b/c Microsoft did the right thing and made this bundle w/ the 320GB HDD rather than the 4GB you usually find in cheaper Kinect bundles. I have to say though whenever I've thought seriously about buying an Xbox that "Gold" cost keeps slapping me in the face. I'm a PS+ subscriber and feel I've gotten my moneys worth but I NEVER game online. Never ever. But I do DL a ton of games and demos for offline play. And watch Netflix. And other occasional stuff. Guess I'll have to research Gold more.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']That's the Kinect in a nutshell.[/QUOTE]

I liked the quote where someone said the Kinect's library isn't made FOR kids, by rather is being made BY kids.

bread's done
Back