Fry's Amazing Spider Man $49.99 MP3 $44.99 Syndicate & Dark Souls $24.99

If only you could price match MP3 and apply BB's RZ coupon on it.

Oh I guess I don't have to wait for next week's BB ad to price match FFXIII-2

Thanks for the heads up =)

[quote name='iduncurr']If only you could price match MP3 and apply BB's RZ coupon on it.

Oh I guess I don't have to wait for next week's BB ad to price match FFXIII-2

Thanks for the heads up =)[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the bonus $5 RZ cert or the 3X RZ point coupon? Either way, they should work. Last time they had a 3X RZ point coupon, I price matched Target to get Binary Domain for $39 and I got the triple points in my account.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Are you talking about the bonus $5 RZ cert or the 3X RZ point coupon? Either way, they should work. Last time they had a 3X RZ point coupon, I price matched Target to get Binary Domain for $39 and I got the triple points in my account.[/QUOTE]

-$20 on MP3 gamer's coupon.

[quote name='iduncurr']-$20 on MP3 gamer's coupon.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh okay, it may not stack because technically you don't even need the coupon as long as the employee puts in your RZ account before scanning the game. So the coupon is still the better deal, but it might be worth a shot.

Always wanted to play Syndicate, i think it's time to get
smile.gif

this store's ad is handled by fidodido, he has been doing it for years. and at a much better job at it too by showing every item listed. give him all due respect and go to that thread instead.

bread's done
Back