* * * * * 10 votes

Groupees: BIAB4 + WDN Drastik Measure + Be Afraid Bundle

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

#14491 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3447 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:17 PM

After that BIB3 pre-order i'm not pre-ordering these not Be Mine bundles anymore, and even those are slipping in quality. You wont mess with me again!

#14492 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12604 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:27 PM

Some of the Remutes have been somewhat decent, but I hate that they're doing preorders for them now. I don't think they've had preorders for Remute bundles before?

#14493 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:31 PM

Some of the Remutes have been somewhat decent, but I hate that they're doing preorders for them now. I don't think they've had preorders for Remute bundles before?

I fuzzily recall $1 pre-ordering some remute bundle (musta known something specific was in it)... yes, they've oddly been better than Groupees average.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#14494 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3447 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:32 PM

Nah they're usually a dollar and relatively decent sans the music. Lots of smaller games with some being neat overall. Hoping for that for the new bundle, but Groupees has been third tier lately behind Humble, BundleStars and Indiegala. Indiegala is close to Groupees with quanitity over quality though, so only a few buys there as well.

#14495 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12604 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:36 PM

Nah they're usually a dollar and relatively decent sans the music. Lots of smaller games with some being neat overall. Hoping for that for the new bundle, but Groupees has been third tier lately behind Humble, BundleStars and Indiegala. Indiegala is close to Groupees with quanitity over quality though, so only a few buys there as well.

Groupees is worse than Indie Royale now which is sad, at least 99% of the games in the main IR bundles haven't been bundled before. The only thing they have going for them is greenlight bundles and the occasional Be Mine (which haven't been great lately).

Indie Gala and BundleStars have been great for me.

#14496 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   3811 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Wasteland 2
PC

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:57 PM

Leaked list: for $2.50 pre-order,

Singularity

Life Is Strange (season Pass)

Super Time Force Ultra

FF XIII-2

Achron

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock

Time Rifters

Bonuses: A high-res pic of Remute's log cutter. Braid. The musical score to The Brave Little Toaster.

Is this legit? Or feline humor?

76561197989704676.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#14497 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   3869 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:40 PM

Leaked list: for $2.50 pre-order,

Singularity
Life Is Strange (season Pass)
Super Time Force Ultra
FF XIII-2
Achron
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
Time Rifters

Bonuses: A high-res pic of Remute's log cutter. Braid. The musical score to The Brave Little Toaster.

Just received an email saying it was only a Washington to pee order.

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#14498 Blade   Xenaphobic, Warrior Princess CAGiversary!   9244 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:00 PM

FF13-2 and Life is Strange Season Pass? Did you really need to ask, warreni? ;)

Groupees has never made a bundle that good.

#14499 Waggles   What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   2861 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PS4

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:03 PM

The Orchestral score to The Brave Little Toaster? Did you really need to ask, warreni? ;)

Groupees has never made a bundle that good.

priorities straightened fixed

#14500 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   26998 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:15 PM

I fuzzily recall $1 pre-ordering some remute bundle (musta known something specific was in it)... yes, they've oddly been better than Groupees average.

i got a buck  

remute  rewind your mind bundle  back on nov 2014

BEEKYR: SHMUP FOR EXPERTS

level 22   (steam key)

mind path to thalamus  (steam key)

Mutant colossus from outer space

phantasmaburbia

red goblin 

rox

like 8  music crap

WOOOO I STINK

#14501 dfg   Impecunious Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   3131 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago   Has been playing 7 Days to Die
PC

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:53 PM

what the are?

¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#14502 motoki   A New Game Everyday CAGiversary!   10808 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Big Mutha Truckers 2: Truck Me Harder
PC

Posted Yesterday, 01:38 AM

Meh I'll pass. Really tired of the mystery diarrhea Poopees keeps shitsploding out lately.

2969.png

#14503 rcsample   That's just like, your opinion man. CAGiversary!   1369 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
PC

Posted Yesterday, 01:43 AM

Meh I'll pass. Really tired of the mystery diarrhea Poopees keeps shitsploding out lately.

Poopies needs more "Murder She Wrote" bundles.

#14504 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   7726 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:17 AM

I've bought more HoTS skins than bundles in the last six months.

#14505 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12604 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:55 PM

Ugh I hope the steam game isn't Eradicator

#14506 motoki   A New Game Everyday CAGiversary!   10808 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Big Mutha Truckers 2: Truck Me Harder
PC

Posted Yesterday, 04:05 PM

Dat Remute Live Stream #6

5hJanuj.png

2969.png

#14507 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2759 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:19 PM

Ugh I hope the steam game isn't Eradicator

It's one of the Steam games.  Thankfully not a dupe for me.

#14508 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1417 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:22 PM

Apparently the latter. Not even close to what's in it.

#14509 Waggles   What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   2861 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PS4

Posted Yesterday, 04:25 PM

Apparently the latter. Not even close to what's in it.

Must have been some last minute changes.

#14510 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3447 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:29 PM

Well that apartment visual novel is now on my watch list. Otherwise I'm really glad I passed on this!

#14511 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2759 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:32 PM

Well that apartment visual novel is now on my watch list. Otherwise I'm really glad I passed on this!

Really?  +5 and two dupes plus at least one decent-looking album seems pretty good to me.  I am, of course, wishing I hadn't grabbed robotEX a couple of weeks back.

#14512 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3447 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:45 PM

Really?  +5 and two dupes plus at least one decent-looking album seems pretty good to me.  I am, of course, wishing I hadn't grabbed robotEX a couple of weeks back.

I think i'm at that point where I realize I'm not going to play half my games in my lifetime. I will say it's decent though and honestly the albums in the 2nd tier look good (not the remute one). Honestly it's the best Groupees bundle in about a month.

#14513 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted Yesterday, 04:48 PM

imagesartist-shit.jpg

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#14514 Foxhack   OMG HE'S A FURREH OH NOZ CAGiversary!   4931 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM

Eradicator? I hope we get Steel, Superboy and Cyborg Superman as unlockable bonuses!

Seriously though I actually have Eradicator on CD and thought "if it gets on Steam or GOG, I'll grab it there." And well, there it is. The Chris Huelsbeck album is a very good bonus. Glad I took a chance and preordered.

foxhack.jpg

#14515 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2759 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:49 PM

Eradicator? I hope we get Steel, Superboy and Cyborg Superman as unlockable bonuses!

I collected comics for a bit more than a year.  It happened to be the year that happened.

#14516 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   3869 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:41 AM

Must have been some last minute changes.

06.gif
Feliz cinco de mayo jugadores baratos culos.

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261