* * * * * 10 votes

Groupees: [NEW] Build a Greenlight Bundle 33 + Oktoberfest + MiniBundle 7

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

#5671 The Sifu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1653 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:32 AM

We're using the Humble Widget which is a bit different than being in the actual Humble Bundle - there might be something to upload keys, but I'm not sure I've seen it yet and their publisher tool is pretty simple.

EDIT: Just checked my account and there is definitely no way to add Steam keys for our Humble Widget. I may be able to add them through our Humble rep, though. I'll have to contact him to see.

That's weird.  I would definitely check with your rep though, as I've seen other studios offer Steam keys through their Humble widget, like Runestorm who added 2 Steam Keys (Shadow Warrior Cleanup Detail and Santa's Revenge) to their current DRM-free offering, and they still plan on updating it with a steam key for Viscera Cleanup Detail, when it launches on Early Access soon.

Good luck with your launch!  I'll be looking forward to playing on Steam.

Posted Image

#5672 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8597 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:41 AM

Soooooooo.

Anyone know if we'll get keys for the Dot Emu stuff in the Retro 2 bundle if they ever show up on Steam?

Not like I'd expect them to give us a key when they haven't fixed Irem Arcade Hits in over TWO YEARS...

#5673 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   5585 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:52 AM

Soooooooo.

Anyone know if we'll get keys for the Dot Emu stuff in the Retro 2 bundle if they ever show up on Steam?

Not like I'd expect them to give us a key when they haven't fixed Irem Arcade Hits in over TWO YEARS...

That's what I was wondering, and ultimately it kept me from making the purchase. 

#5674 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4547 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

Groupees dropped the bonus level from 5000 to 4500 on the Capsule Computers Indie 3 so if you bought it you now have a Desura key for WW2 Wrath of KAHHHHHHHNNNNN .... no wait, it's Time of Wrath.

The final bonus that won't be reached @ 6000 units is RISE OF THE RAVAGER - DIGITAL ARTBOOK
CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#5675 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

Soooooooo.

It would depend on who publishes them on Steam, since they the Desura and GOG versions have different publishers (which is why we aren't getting GOG keys in this bundle). I'd say it's fairly unlikely though.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#5676 DonaldBlank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

DonaldBlank

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:46 AM

Dotemu is publishing Metal Slug 3 on steam.

Wondering if I should buy Raiden/Irem just incase they add them.

#5677 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9729 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:06 AM

Don't have a huge interest in any of the Retro bundle games or bonuses... maybe the last bonus will blow me away!

#5678 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4547 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:09 AM

Don't have a huge interest in any of the Retro bundle games or bonuses... maybe the last bonus will blow me away!

Maybe it'll suck ass =/

#5679 spoderman  

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:15 AM

Dotemu is publishing Metal Slug 3 on steam.

Wondering if I should buy Raiden/Irem just incase they add them.

SNK is publishing Metal Slug 3 on Steam, not DotEmu. I think the only way it'd be likely for us to get steam keys is if Plug in Digital publishes Raiden/Irem/Gobliiins on Steam.. which is entirely possible. If DotEmu publishes them on Steam, I think we're Fuck ed.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#5680 icedragon15   Banned Banned   3450 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

icedragon15

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:27 AM

SNK is publishing Metal Slug 3 on Steam, not DotEmu. I think the only way it'd be likely for us to get steam keys is if Plug in Digital publishes Raiden/Irem/Gobliiins on Steam.. which is entirely possible. If DotEmu publishes them on Steam, I think we're Fuck ed.

they need aj-lee-black-widow-submission-on-layla-o

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#5681 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6716 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

You are ruining every thread.

#5682 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3858 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

You are ruining every thread the internet.

ftfy

#5683 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6716 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

To combat this we could all just post pictures of Tebow

Maybe he will stop if we have a show of force.

#5684 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10296 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

You'd be feeding the addiction.

Hello darkness, my old friend

#5685 icedragon15   Banned Banned   3450 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

icedragon15

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:30 PM

You are ruining my eyes.

FTFY

You'd be leading the addiction.

FTFY

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#5686 KillingMachine   CAGnificent! CAGiversary!   310 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

KillingMachine

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:22 PM

With the Retro 2 bundle winding down, I'm going to throw in a good word for Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine. Decided to add it to my bundle on a whim and I've been pleasantly surprised by it. Has full voice acting and a Leisure Suit Larry vibe to it. Give it a shot if you like goofy adventure games.

#5687 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4611 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:06 AM

Maybe it'll definitely suck ass =/

ftfy

ok

first pic of tebow (this better work drabe)

funny-gifs-animation-yellow-dragon-danci

a pic of his mom here

bbldrg.gif

spoderman And tebow like this

midnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#5688 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10296 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:24 AM

<snip>

None of those look like gorilla diapers.  

Hello darkness, my old friend

#5689 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4547 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:31 AM

6 1/2 hours left in the Retro 2 bundle and we're almost at the final bonus. What will it be? Will it be crap or poop? Exciting innit?

OK, bought a SatMornRPG bundle to hurry this up a bit, the anticipation is building.

The bonus better be a game, not an OST or some bollocks

#5690 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4547 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:36 AM

5 left, here comes the poop ...

3 left .... you can cut the tension ... and the upcoming poop ... with a knife. But I'd recommend throwing the knife away after, you won't want to use it for anything else.

Oh FFS ... 

MIRAGE FR - MIDAS' HAND EP

#5691 spoderman  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:51 AM

Last bonus is Mirage FR - Midas' Hand EP... music.

Yeah..

GUtUP1U.jpg

#5692 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6081 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

Last bonus is Mirage FR - Midas' Hand EP... music.

Yeah..

You know I wasn't all that interested in picking this bundle up until I saw this bonus. Now it's a must buy for me.

Thank you groupees for giving the public what we wanted. We were screaming for some Mirage FR music. And damn it, you listened.

#5693 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4547 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

Ignore =P

#5694 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:12 AM

Well, at least it's not a mobile game that requires you to put your finger on dogs' asses to keep them from farting.

And yes this is a real game that Groupees put in their community bundle.

steam_sig.png
go find another forum to clog up with your chunky stink
-jle7385

#5695 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5284 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

With the Retro 2 bundle winding down, I'm going to throw in a good word for Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine. Decided to add it to my bundle on a whim and I've been pleasantly surprised by it. Has full voice acting and a Leisure Suit Larry vibe to it. Give it a shot if you like goofy adventure games.

I'd completely forgotten about this bundle, so thanks for bringing it up.

#5696 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5057 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:09 AM

Well, at least it's not a mobile game that requires you to put your finger on dogs' asses to keep them from farting.

And yes this is a real game that Groupees put in their community bundle.

I don't know exactly what this says about me as a person but I kinda don't want to buy the Community Bundle 2 expressly because Who Let the Dogs Fart? is a part of it. 

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#5697 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7958 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:30 AM

Hey that music bonus looks alright but would be better if that unzipped jacket had some hardcore cleavage going on.

#5698 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4374 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:31 AM

You know I wasn't all that interested in picking this bundle up until I saw this bonus. Now it's a must buy for me.

Thank you groupees for giving the public what we wanted. We were screaming for some Mirage FR music. And damn it, you listened.

You know, joking aside, I'm checking out this album right now, and it's more than decent.

#5699 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4547 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:37 AM

I don't know exactly what this says about me as a person but I kinda don't want to buy the Community Bundle 2 expressly because Who Let the Dogs Fart? is a part of it. 

It says you refuse to touch dog's arses ... even if they are farting.

It definitely would be more appealing with a different game, even one on Desura =/

#5700 BoringPat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   200 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:01 AM

As there are still a couple of hours left with this retro bundle, here is my quick impression for those people still thinking about Irem Arcade Hits and Raiden Legacy.

I have problem with Irem Arcade Hits with my 360 controller.  When playing shooters like R-Type Leo or Image Fight, your plane will drift around.  Seems no good solution to this.  Keyboard works ok though.  May try Xpadder later.  The games collected are pretty cool, though.

Raiden Legacy contains four of the Raiden games.  I highly recommend Raiden Fighters.  That game is fun!  And the graphics still hold up. Raiden itself, however, feel a bit old in terms of graphics.  They all run pretty smoothly.  TOO smoothly, I'm afraid.  They run at a speed about 1/3~1/4 faster than should be normal on my machine.  To fix it, I need  to use Cheat Engine's speed hack to slow it down.

Overall, I am happy with my purchase.   Consider the quarters I  put in back in the days, $.75 for each definitely is a  bargain.  However, given the technical issues I encountered, potential buyers should be prepared to put in a bit of works.

Posted Image
Games are meant to be bought and hoarded!