* * * * * 10 votes

Groupees: [NEW] Build a Greenlight Bundle 33 + Oktoberfest + MiniBundle 7

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

#8941 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:15 PM

snappity

Bravo, Squirrel, you actually made me laugh out loud, and not just exhale slightly faster than I normally would.

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#8942 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4442 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

You rang?

Problem is I didn't buy the bundle yet. And since everyone only wants to pay $1 (which is reasonable), I'm not really interested in going in for $2, because there's no return on the extra $1 I'd be spending. Nevermind all the time put into doing orders.

I can't imagine too many people here bought the bundle at $2 either. Hopefully someone'll come out of the woodwork or just bite the bullet and go in for $2.

I bought it for $2 as I wanted the upper tier keys to give to a friend and the ebook looked interesting.  If I hadn't been camping in the mountains, I would have have helped out.  (Of course, if I hadn't been camping, I would have waited to see if Dollar Days happened instead of buying early.)

Just paid $4 for Be Mine 13 yesterday.

Man, Fuck Groupees!

(Should've pulled a Gilby and "forget" to buy the bundle and bet on a dollar day)

I wish I had Gilbyed this one.  Again with this one, I bought at full price before heading into the mountains.

#8943 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4018 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:36 AM

I wish I had Gilbyed this one.  Again with this one, I bought at full price before heading into the mountains.

Mountains?  Is dis u Gilby?

grizzly_adams_650x300_a01_1-e13537994045

#8944 Yagami   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1202 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:07 AM

ShinyLoot 5 is doing dollar days now. Guess it's safe to say it's in for basically every bundle now.

• dfg likes this

#8945 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:10 AM

ShinyLoot 5 is doing dollar days now. Guess it's safe to say it's in for basically every bundle now.

Uhhh....Did anyone buy this at $3?

#8946 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8202 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:12 AM

Uhhh....Did anyone buy this at $3?

Even if they did, I'd imagine they're too ashamed to come forward. :-P

CAG'S OFFICIAL COCKROACH EXTERMINATOR

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#8947 spoderman  

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

I don't know if I'd want that Shiny Loot bundle even at $1..

I have most of the games

GUtUP1U.jpg

#8948 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:20 AM

Yeah, this may be the worst Shiny Loot bundle yet in terms of value, unless I can't recall a particularly steamy pile of shiny shit.

#8949 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:24 AM

Oil Blue is quite decent if you like unique games. If you're a client whore you can always try to beg Chubigans (the dev) for a Desura key.

*Edited to add: I kind of want Agon but no Desura and no Greenlight is pretty poopee.

steam_sig.png
go find another forum to clog up with your chunky stink
-jle7385

#8950 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4442 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:38 AM

Mountains?  Is dis u Gilby?

grizzly_adams_650x300_a01_1-e13537994045

Yup, that's me on the right.

#8951 Eternal Session   Banned Banned   962 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Eternal Session

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:46 AM

Yes. You bought a bundle for a penny more than you could have.

GET OUT.

I see. That's very funny. Well, I'll keep that in mind next time.

yeah, you could've used that penny for the next metro last light price glitch on best buy

What was the Metro Last Light price glitch? You could buy Metro for 1 cent?

#8952 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8919 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:51 AM

I see. That's very funny. Well, I'll keep that in mind next time.

What was the Metro Last Light price glitch? You could buy Metro for 1 cent?

It happened once for a short amount of time on Best Buy. A lot of people (myself included) didn't even get keys even though we bought it.

bZ2g3eF.png

#8953 dfg   Impecunious Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   3132 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

All I really need is Rogue's Tale, but not for $1 plus tip o' shame.

¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#8954 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4018 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:39 PM

Yup, that's me on the right.

So you're the one with less hair...got it.

#8955 topyy   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   101 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:12 AM

All I really need is Rogue's Tale, but not for $1 plus tip o' shame.

got one from an host with $1.06 only for Rogue's Tale too :(

but only $1.06 got 7 games,not too bad.

#8956 topyy   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   101 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:21 AM

anybody tried to write reviews on Shiny Loot site and got credits from them? :)

#8957 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:25 AM

anybody tried to write reviews on Shiny Loot site and got credits from them? :)

Do they do that? Even if I had credit there, I don't think I'd want to buy from Shiny Loot.

#8958 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:16 AM

Do they do that? Even if I had credit there, I don't think I'd want to buy from Shiny Loot.

Some of the stuff is Steam and Desura keys, just not enough of it. But eh sometimes they do a good sale on something with a key so could be worth it. And yes they do give store credit for reviews.

steam_sig.png
-jle7385

#8959 topyy   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   101 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:28 AM

http://www.shinyloot.com/faq

7. How do I edit a review?

If you want to edit a review, you will need to click on 'my account' on the top right of your screen while logged in. On the left-hand menu, click 'Reviews' to bring up a list of all of your reviews. You can reminisce about the day you left that special review. You can also click the edit button after having clicked on a game name's title. Alternatively, you can click 'Review This Game' from an individual game page and it will bring up a previously left review for you to edit.

13. How do review rewards work?

Whenever a user writes a review, our fancy system notifies us. Then one of our highly intelligent workers reads it. If the review is clearly spam, defamatory, trolling, or something other than a review it gets trashed, but otherwise it gets approved. If the review is considered a qualified review, that user will receive $0.40 for his/her first qualified review and $0.15 for each one after that. You don't have to sign up for anything besides an account. Review rewards are automatic and processed usually within 24 hours.

14. How do you determine if a review is a 'qualified review'?

Any approved review with at least 200 words and pros and cons will be counted as a qualified review. ShinyLoot may, at our discretion, select other reviews as qualified reviews too. Basically, if you write a review that provides some real insight to the highs and lows of a particular game, you will probably qualify for review rewards.

#8960 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10302 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:32 AM

My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.shinyloot.com/faq

7. How do I edit a review?

If you want to edit a review, you will need to click on 'my account' on the top right of your screen while logged in. On the left-hand menu, click 'Reviews' to bring up a list of all of your reviews. You can reminisce about the day you left that special review. You can also click the edit button after having clicked on a game name's title. Alternatively, you can click 'Review This Game' from an individual game page and it will bring up a previously left review for you to edit.

13. How do review rewards work?

Whenever a user writes a review, our fancy system notifies us. Then one of our highly intelligent workers reads it. If the review is clearly spam, defamatory, trolling, or something other than a review it gets trashed, but otherwise it gets approved. If the review is considered a qualified review, that user will receive $0.40 for his/her first qualified review and $0.15 for each one after that. You don't have to sign up for anything besides an account. Review rewards are automatic and processed usually within 24 hours.

14. How do you determine if a review is a 'qualified review'?

Any approved review with at least 200 words and pros and cons will be counted as a qualified review. ShinyLoot may, at our discretion, select other reviews as qualified reviews too. Basically, if you write a review that provides some real insight to the highs and lows of a particular game, you will probably qualify for review rewards.

fixed

I'm a dad!

#8961 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the problem? It's white, just like the rest of the site.

#8962 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3752 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:35 AM

I don't even know how

What's the problem? It's white, just like the rest of the site.

I actually don't even know how to switch CAG to the white scheme.

You couldn't help noting with every breath that thousands of other people were very close to you and nearly all of them had armpits.

#8963 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:37 AM

I don't even know how

I think it defaulted to it once, but I'm not even sure if it's an option anymore, to be honest.

#8964 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:40 AM

I don't even know how

I think it defaulted to it once, but I'm not even sure if it's an option anymore, to be honest.

There isn't. They removed the white theme entirely because supposedly updating anything on the site with more than one thing is a huge hassle, and most people prefer the dark theme anyway.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#8965 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8159 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:45 AM

So no one is doing Shiny Loot with Rogue's Tale dollar days.....I do want Rogue's Tale?

#8966 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:51 AM

The next Shiny Loot Bundle Bonus is Electro Bobble

33bw6tS.jpg

And it's DRM free

hqdefault.jpg

steam_sig.png
-jle7385

#8967 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4622 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:04 AM

There isn't. They removed the white theme entirely because supposedly updating anything on the site with more than one thing is a huge hassle, and most people prefer the dark theme anyway.

including this guy photo-338480.jpg?_r=1395288626

spoderman And tebow like this

midnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#8968 Yagami   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1202 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:04 AM

anyone doing dollar days shiny loot?

#8969 topyy   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   101 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:15 AM

host is coming soon if he accept Paypal.

#8970 Malkan   No, ALL! CAGiversary!   1068 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

Just noticed that hyper gauntlet was opened for the greenlight bundle.  Did anyone get a desura key for it?  It's just giving me the direct download link.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free