* * * * * 10 votes

Groupees: [NEW] Build a Greenlight Bundle 33 + Oktoberfest + MiniBundle 7

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

#21631 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4326 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:05 PM

The BMA4 added another Mystery grab bag title and that's the bundle. There's no "More to come" with around 11 hours left on the bundle at this point.

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#21632 spoderman  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

lol another grab bag. If this is any indication of how future be mines are gonna be like, I'm glad I'm not subscribing. Possibly one of the worst Be Mines.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#21633 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4180 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:34 AM

lol another grab bag. If this is any indication of how future be mines are gonna be like, I'm glad I'm not subscribing. Possibly one of the worst Be Mines.

The Future 80s and Vampire Step Dad albums were worth a decent chunk of the opening price on their own.  Which is good, because there isn't much else to go with them.

#21634 Blade   Should've been Bernie CAGiversary!   13150 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:03 PM

Klayton VIP bundle is up with like a million tiers ranging from $10 to $650. Fucking $650 for Celldweller and one other band that also isn't very good? The worst part is that 4 people have bought the $300 tier, which includes a bunch of shitty stickers and comic books and costs $65 to ship. Oh yeah, the $650 tier costs $100 to ship, so you'd be spending $750 on a Groupees bundle.

Fuck outta here, Groupees. You're garbage.

#21635 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   8690 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:19 PM

I'm glad I listen to old people music so I can ignore this nonsense.

#21636 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3322 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:54 AM

I'm glad I listen to old people music so I can ignore this nonsense.

I'm glad I have the voices in my head to listen to instead of this nonsense.

#21637 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8098 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:51 AM

Attack of the OSTs 5 preorder, one dollar, 8 albums, yadda yadda.

#FreeMotoki

#21638 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   649 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:02 AM

$1 pre order not bad.  Sorry, if I have said this before, but music bundles by poopees are better than the game bundles.

#21639 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4180 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:14 AM

$1 pre order not bad.  Sorry, if I have said this before, but music bundles by poopees are better than the game bundles.

Wait, really?  I can't recall ever seeing anyone state that.

#21640 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4326 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:35 AM

No sane person has ever said that anyway.

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#21641 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   649 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:30 PM

No sane person has ever said that anyway.

I am old and cranky (along with being a CAG); who said I was sane?  Also, I still buy groupee bundles, obviously I am not sane.

#21642 weretable   evil furniture CAGiversary!   286 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

I haven't even looked at Poopees or paid any attention to the nonsense they put out since last summer sometime when I finally got sick of the complete trash bundles and that rage inducing AOL chatroom bullshit.  But this morning I saw some granny games I didn't have on Tremor for a 300 coins each, saw they came from a Poopees bundle and used my last coin.  I'm sure I have missed a bundle or two that was decent but honestly the site is so irritating, and there is such a huge gap in between things I can even find the slightest excuse  to buy that I just DGAF anymore.

Also I have no clue who this person with the insane priced bundle on there right now is but the fact that it exists just deepens my hatred.

#21643 letsmaybeLP92   Indie Game Enthusiast CAGiversary!   199 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

letsmaybeLP92

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:36 PM

I haven't even looked at Poopees or paid any attention to the nonsense they put out since last summer sometime when I finally got sick of the complete trash bundles and that rage inducing AOL chatroom bullshit.  But this morning I saw some granny games I didn't have on Tremor for a 300 coins each, saw they came from a Poopees bundle and used my last coin.  I'm sure I have missed a bundle or two that was decent but honestly the site is so irritating, and there is such a huge gap in between things I can even find the slightest excuse  to buy that I just DGAF anymore.

Also I have no clue who this person with the insane priced bundle on there right now is but the fact that it exists just deepens my hatred.

well there are hardcore fans of his (Cedweller and stuff), but I think I big problem is that those fans already have a lot of his stuff, and people who are getting into the music wouldn't be willing to put in more than the base tier.

#21644 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8098 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:52 PM

The Linux Bundle - $1.50 minimum preorder for 7 games (all Steam.) Background image is Crazy Pixel Streamer. Starts in about 23 hours and 36 minutes.

#21645 spoderman  

Posted Yesterday, 04:41 AM

The Linux Bundle - $1.50 minimum preorder for 7 games (all Steam.) Background image is Crazy Pixel Streamer. Starts in about 23 hours and 36 minutes.

lol Crazy Pixel Streaker was in some cheap BS bundle recently, and a few copies got added to tremor (which is where I got it). Would like to play it during a bronight but it hasn't been in a "good" bundle yet, and I doubt many bros buy Groupees shit anymore.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#21646 rcsample   MARTYYY!!!!!!!!!!!&# CAGiversary!   3290 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 01:50 PM

Exoplanet:First Cumtact Key from Poopiez Adventure Roleplaying Bundle (also in SciFi 2 bundle from Indie Bundle) 3 years back available at Developers Website.....You just have to sign up for a Wordpress account and then under your profile click on the button that says "Claim Steam Key".  Easy, right????RIGHT?????  

Would be if the "Claim Steam Key" button showed up.   According to Putin:

Hello, unfortunately we now have a problem with activation keys Grupis, so long as the problem is solved, we will send the EA keys manually. To do this, send your request to our mail support@alersteam.com information about your user and the email (that you used when registering) and we will send you a key.

So yeah, email the developer....enjoy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free