* * * * * 10 votes

Groupees: [NEW] Build a Greenlight Bundle 33 + Oktoberfest + MiniBundle 7

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

#22111 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7927 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:18 AM

Tremor put up the Be Mine S games.

99-799 coins.

#22112 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8611 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:20 AM

What is an "Other", if it's not a game/album or comic?  Never mind...probably something from Yanni's dungeon...I don't want to know....

According to the chat, it's 3 DLC packs.

I'm going to preorder, but as a gift. I have little hope for this being any good, but I'll be able to recoup my cost that way.

#22113 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7927 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:47 PM

A coin plus DLC.

#22114 letsmaybeLP92   Indie Game Enthusiast CAGiversary!   251 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

letsmaybeLP92

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:38 PM

Tremor put up the Be Mine S games.

99-799 coins.

well eventually some people would get 799 coins, but of course some regions don't have that many choices to gain quick coins :P (easier for them to look for them on Steamgifts or eventually Group Buys or IndieGala

#22115 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8611 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:44 AM

Bundle of the Damned 6

However, please note the following:

In Fear I Trust has been abandoned by the devs and there's no more chapters;

Octave and Zombies on a Plane seem to have very negative reviews;

Not sure about the music being good or not.

#22116 spoderman  

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:22 AM

Bundle of the Damned 6

However, please note the following:

In Fear I Trust has been abandoned by the devs and there's no more chapters;

Octave and Zombies on a Plane seem to have very negative reviews;

Not sure about the music being good or not.

Zombies on a Plane has been free via WGN before, and I got Octave from tremor or some other bundle. Would've been interested in the other 2, but not for $1.50. Glad I missed the preorder for that bundle, didn't realize it was going on.. haven't been checking up on Groupees much lately, almost missed the Groupees BM S preorder lol

GUtUP1U.jpg

#22117 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   808 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:37 PM

I almost wanted to say that considering that a $1 coin was included - not a bad bundle.  However, the antics with using coins negates that.  The music was appropriate for this bundle - eerie type music that would be more played around this time of year.  I have already stated before that I think Groupees actually does better with music than games.  

Having been a moran (please do not remind me that I moraned annual humble right before being acquired by IGN), I already got Be Mine S.  I thought Be Mine S was weaker than prior BM, but maybe just preference.

Have most people moved to cubic or other "newer" bundle sites?  (still using IG, BS though)

#22118 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8611 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:32 PM

First Bundle of the Damned 6 bonus unlocked: Graveyard Shift.

Next bonus is Literally Dead by Max Simchenko (AKA Maks_SF) at 2500 bundles. He's a composer for hire who's worked on various videogames and TV shows.

#22119 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4553 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

.. haven't been checking up on Groupees much lately, almost missed the Groupees BM S preorder lol

You say that like it was a good thing.

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#22120 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4394 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:31 PM

The music and comic are solid.  If I can find any use for the coin, this isn't a horrible bundle.  Not good, but not horrible.

#22121 letsmaybeLP92   Indie Game Enthusiast CAGiversary!   251 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

letsmaybeLP92

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:01 AM

First Bundle of the Damned 6 bonus unlocked: Graveyard Shift.

Next bonus is Literally Dead by Max Simchenko (AKA Maks_SF) at 2500 bundles. He's a composer for hire who's worked on various videogames and TV shows.

I like how you post these updates with just the cold hard facts. 

#22122 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8611 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:58 AM

I like how you post these updates with just the cold hard facts. 

I let the Poopies joke to others who have more wit than I ever will. :)

#22123 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7927 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:59 AM

I let the Poopies joke to others who have more wit than I ever will. :)

and rcsample.

#22124 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3900 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:45 AM

We are all the butt of the Poopiez joke.... GET IT!!... BUTT.... POOPIES.... MY HUMOR IS WASTED ON YOU!!

#22125 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13428 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:18 AM

What's the difference between Poopees and the current United States government?

One is headed by an old, rich, narcissistic moron completely out of touch with reality whose underlings do all the work, and the other is...

Wait...

#22126 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8611 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:59 PM

Well, shit.

The NewRetroWave Ultra Bundle - $3 preorder for 26 albums. 100% of the donation is going towards this Hurricane Irma Relief Fund.

This is their Bandcamp page, and it has 34 albums - so we're getting most of their catalog. Apparently.

Edit: The bundle is also asking for your date of birth before purchasing. It has adult content? WTF...

Edit 2: Looks like it's going to have lots of bonuses, too, according to the actual label owner. Sweet.

#22127 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3900 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:16 PM

Well, shit.

The NewRetroWave Ultra Bundle - $3 preorder for 26 albums. 100% of the donation is going towards this Hurricane Irma Relief Fund.

This is their Bandcamp page, and it has 34 albums - so we're getting most of their catalog. Apparently.

Edit: The bundle is also asking for your date of birth before purchasing. It has adult content? WTF...

Edit 2: Looks like it's going to have lots of bonuses, too, according to the actual label owner. Sweet.

Hope I can donate some Poopiez Coinz to Hurricane relief after this goes live.  I'm sure they could use a few Poopiez Trump Coinz...

#22128 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8611 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:54 PM

Hope I can donate some Poopiez Coinz to Hurricane relief after this goes live.  I'm sure they could use a few Poopiez Trump Coinz...

1099.gif

#22129 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7927 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:17 PM

Well, shit.

12 more the NewRetroWave MEGA bundle.

#22130 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3900 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:29 PM

TIL: Never buy MEGA, wait for ULTRA...this applies to poop in many ways:  Poopiez Bundles and toilet paper rolls....

#22131 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8611 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:56 PM

Eh, it just means I have more music to give away. :P

#22132 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3900 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:00 PM

Eh, it just means I have more music to give away. :P

I wonder how much the artist gets for a bundle?...I sort wish I could just buy the bundle directly from the artist for $3....I suppose that would defeat the purpose of Poopiez..... and I guess this goes to "YanniC Hurricane Relief", so yeah....

#22133 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8611 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:36 PM

I hope you preordered the NewRetroWave bundle...

The NewRetroWave Ultra Bundle

For $3 Minimum You Get

• The 80's Dream Compilation Tape - Vol. 1 (was in $4 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • The 80's Dream Compilation Tape - Vol. 2 (was in $4 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • The 80's Dream Compilation Tape - Vol. 3 (was in $4 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • NewRetroWave Presents: Crypt EP (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • NewRetroWave Presents: Equinox EP (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • Bellemaison EP (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle) MP3 only
  • We Had It All For Just A Moment by New Arcades (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle) MP3 only
  • NewRetroWave Presents: Maximum Burn EP (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle)

For $5 Minimum You Also Get

• Evil Squad by Raydar (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • Retrological (Deluxe Edition) by DJ Ten (was a bonus in the MEGA bundle)
  • EP II by Turboslash
  • The Unfinished Story of the Unknown Band by Dreamhour
  • Akatron - Vol.1 by DJ Ten
  • A Cosmic Funk Odyssey by Bachelor of Hearts

For $8 Minimum You Also Get

• Youth by ALEX
  • Neon Graffiti by Raydar
  • Zioneon EP by DJ Ten
  • Blood Club by ALEX (was a bonus in the MEGA bundle)
  • The Lost Tapes by Futurecop!
  • Follow The Power by Vincenzo Salvia & Pj D'atri

For $10 Minimum You Also Get

• Hyperion by Zombie Hyperdrive
  • Crystal City by Robert Parker (was a bonus in the MEGA bundle)
  • Arms of Night by Dead Astronauts
  • Kyrie Electron by Ultraboss
  • COMETA by ORAX
  • Retrological 2.0 by DJ Ten (was a bonus in the MEGA bundle)

Bonuses:

• Return To Alvograth by Futurecop!
  • Station Nova by Waveshaper
  • Nocturn by Tonebox

Next bonus @$4,200:

• AKUMA by Alex & Tokyo Rose

Next bonuses unlock at $6000 (two albums)

So, the notes:

• Both the Bellemaison EP and We Had It All For Just A Moment are only available in MP3 format. Everything else is in MP3+FLAC. These are the same two albums that were MP3 only in the MEGA bundle.
  • Two bonus albums from the MEGA bundle are not included in this one: Reflections by Timecop1983 and Magnatron by NewRetroWave. I wouldn't put it past Groupees to use these as bonuses.
  • The promo artwork used by the bundle is for Magnatron 2.0 - but it isn't included in any of the tiers, so it might be a bonus. The physical album, however, is included for the top tier purchasers. (Some folks in the chat are not happy that it wasn't included in their preorder or as an early unlock bonus.)
  • Another one of the albums included for the top tier purchasers is AKUMA by Alex & Tokyo Rose. So it's very likely a future unlock. Welp it was revealed as the next bonus as I was typing this, go figure.

Edit: So apparently... there were going to be THREE bonuses at $6000. But one vanished.

#22134 spoderman  

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:35 PM

y wud i do dat

GUtUP1U.jpg

#22135 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3900 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

Poopiez Build a Turd Turdy-Five.....Pre-order....U MISSED IT!!!! HAW HAW!!!!!!

Ci2IDRxNQAWOKYSPxJrbcw.png

#22136 letsmaybeLP92   Indie Game Enthusiast CAGiversary!   251 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

letsmaybeLP92

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:27 PM

The NewRetroWave Ultra Bundle

For $3 Minimum You Get

• The 80's Dream Compilation Tape - Vol. 1 (was in $4 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • The 80's Dream Compilation Tape - Vol. 2 (was in $4 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • The 80's Dream Compilation Tape - Vol. 3 (was in $4 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • NewRetroWave Presents: Crypt EP (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • NewRetroWave Presents: Equinox EP (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • Bellemaison EP (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle) MP3 only
  • We Had It All For Just A Moment by New Arcades (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle) MP3 only
  • NewRetroWave Presents: Maximum Burn EP (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle)

For $5 Minimum You Also Get

• Evil Squad by Raydar (was in $2 tier in the MEGA bundle)
  • Retrological (Deluxe Edition) by DJ Ten (was a bonus in the MEGA bundle)
  • EP II by Turboslash
  • The Unfinished Story of the Unknown Band by Dreamhour
  • Akatron - Vol.1 by DJ Ten
  • A Cosmic Funk Odyssey by Bachelor of Hearts

For $8 Minimum You Also Get

• Youth by ALEX
  • Neon Graffiti by Raydar
  • Zioneon EP by DJ Ten
  • Blood Club by ALEX (was a bonus in the MEGA bundle)
  • The Lost Tapes by Futurecop!
  • Follow The Power by Vincenzo Salvia & Pj D'atri

For $10 Minimum You Also Get

• Hyperion by Zombie Hyperdrive
  • Crystal City by Robert Parker (was a bonus in the MEGA bundle)
  • Arms of Night by Dead Astronauts
  • Kyrie Electron by Ultraboss
  • COMETA by ORAX
  • Retrological 2.0 by DJ Ten (was a bonus in the MEGA bundle)

Bonuses:

• Return To Alvograth by Futurecop!
  • Station Nova by Waveshaper
  • Nocturn by Tonebox

Next bonus @$4,200:

• AKUMA by Alex & Tokyo Rose

Next bonuses unlock at $6000 (two albums)

So, the notes:

• Both the Bellemaison EP and We Had It All For Just A Moment are only available in MP3 format. Everything else is in MP3+FLAC. These are the same two albums that were MP3 only in the MEGA bundle.
  • Two bonus albums from the MEGA bundle are not included in this one: Reflections by Timecop1983 and Magnatron by NewRetroWave. I wouldn't put it past Groupees to use these as bonuses.
  • The promo artwork used by the bundle is for Magnatron 2.0 - but it isn't included in any of the tiers, so it might be a bonus. The physical album, however, is included for the top tier purchasers. (Some folks in the chat are not happy that it wasn't included in their preorder or as an early unlock bonus.)
  • Another one of the albums included for the top tier purchasers is AKUMA by Alex & Tokyo Rose. So it's very likely a future unlock. Welp it was revealed as the next bonus as I was typing this, go figure.

Edit: So apparently... there were going to be THREE bonuses at $6000. But one vanished.

more bonuses seem to be added.

#22137 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8611 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:04 AM

Poopiez Build a Turd Turdy-Five.....Pre-order....U MISSED IT!!!! HAW HAW!!!!!!

Or maybe I didn't post it to spare people the horror.

There's been some cool unlocks in the NewRetroWave bundle, but something tells me we won't unlock the highest tier.

#22138 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4394 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:00 AM

Or maybe I didn't post it to spare people the horror.

There's been some cool unlocks in the NewRetroWave bundle, but something tells me we won't unlock the highest tier.

Maybe.  Given groupees' track record, I wasn't expecting the Magnatron albums to be unlocked.

#22139 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8611 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:28 PM

Looks like Poopies unlocked the final bonus for that Artifex Mundi bundle after all, so yay.

Also, new Vocallective bundle crap: https://groupees.com/vocallective4

Yeah I don't even touch that shit. Vocaloid stuff makes my ears hurt.

#22140 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   808 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:59 AM

Have no fear.  goal was reached with Be Mine S and Spheroids was unlocked.  Groupees come through again.