Microplay deals

foxmcloud

CAGiversary!
hey guys, just came back from Microplay and noticed some great games at great price

can't remember every games that were marked down but I bought :
Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3) $29
Mass Effect 3 (PS3/Xbox360) $29
The Darkness 2 (ps3/360) $19

there were many other ps3, 360, NDS, 3DS and PSP titles for $20-30

Syndicate (ps3/360) $19
Prototype 2 $19
Resident Evil 3DS $19

feel free to add games to the list
plenty of stock at my location

Wow..never even heard of this store before...searched and found a location in newmarket..will check it out one day..thanks :)

Seriously? I don't think Prototype 2 has been below $40 anywhere else, nor has Syndicate been below $30 anywhere else. I've never seen a sale on Resident Evil: Revelations either (unless he's talking about Mercenaries, which could be). ME3 and NG3 currently retail for $60 most places.

[quote name='TeaBisquit']These are deals?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tmlfan2529']Wow..never even heard of this store before...searched and found a location in newmarket..will check it out one day..thanks :)[/QUOTE]

I thought they left Ontario years ago. I remember they had higher prices than EB back in the day. I bought Vagrant Story from them when the game was delayed here thanks to that French manual requirement going into effect. Microplay got their shipment from the States. And my friend got a Mario RPG standee from them... I was so jealous.

[quote name='Derfel']Seriously? I don't think Prototype 2 has been below $40 anywhere else, nor has Syndicate been below $30 anywhere else. I've never seen a sale on Resident Evil: Revelations either (unless he's talking about Mercenaries, which could be). ME3 and NG3 currently retail for $60 most places.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess. I only ever buy games for more than ~$20 if I'm buying it close to the release date, otherwise I wait until it hits the $20 mark, so I have a hard time seeing anything >$20 as a deal. Sorry! :lol:

547173_10150958129619699_430749098_n.jpg

you're right, peanut is arachides in french... but we also use that word when you can buy something really cheap
I really don't know where it comes from

http://www.manythings.org/voa/words/90.html

working for peanuts is working for next to nothing (or food).

It loses a lot of its meaning when its translated. Same thing goes for the word CHEAP, in french most people will automatically think about something that is poorly made instead of a bargain.

Back to games, if anyone can tell me what were the 3DS games that got a price drop...

[quote name='Derfel']Seriously? I don't think Prototype 2 has been below $40 anywhere else, nor has Syndicate been below $30 anywhere else. I've never seen a sale on Resident Evil: Revelations either (unless he's talking about Mercenaries, which could be). ME3 and NG3 currently retail for $60 most places.[/QUOTE]

Wal Mart had Prototype 2 for $29.83 a couple weeks ago.
Syndicate is on sale now for $29.99 at EB Games.
http://www.ebgames.ca/browse?nav=16k-Syndicate

[quote name='Talus']Funny...I always thought peanut in French was 'arachide'...

Love the French :)[/QUOTE]

Arachide is indeed the proper word for peanut in French. Pinotte is just a French way of writings peanut. When you read pinotte in French, it sounds just like peanut.

Went at my local Microplay yesterday and got:
Rhythm Heaven (DS) : 4.99
Professor Layton and the Last Specter (DS) : 9.99 (!!!)
Super Street Fighter IV 3D (3DS) : 14.99

All new.

Went to my local microplay... Didn't have any of the games mentioned .. When I brought up the deal they said they would match the "new" price for used games... and they didn't have any of the titles I was interested in new. Lame..

bread's done
Back