- - - - -

The History of Sonic the Hedgehog [Artbook] - $31.24 (OUT NOW)

#91 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   4741 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:07 AM

Item under review again...

I wonder what really is the going wrong with Amazon as first party seller with this item?

#92 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1365 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

I'm buying the CE. Why not; that looks awesome. I think I'll also grab the DMC book they have coming out.

These 2 & the Mario one looks damn cool!

#93 shakespeare   The True Bard! CAGiversary!   289 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

shakespeare

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

In 4 a Sonic CE! That looks great! Will pick up the DMC later. Thanks for the link.

#94 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   909 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

Can anyone tell me the difference between La Poste and TNT besides the pricing

One is standard shipping, which can take up to 30days or more(trust me, I have had it take that long). TNT is express shipping, and takes 3-5 days(as is standard for international express services normally).

I went with the standard, so I hope they package it well, as all of my past books have been small and light weight(so the bubble mailers where fine for those items). These books are big and heavy, so I'm hoping they use a proper box/packaging. Time will tell.

#95 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4520 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

It's being distributed directly from Pix'n Love's site, so you'll have to import it for $47-ish (shipping is £6, or $9.43-ish). The only difference is the cover, & there's only 1,000, each numbered.

...though I don't understand why they'd do this AFTER releasing the book when most people would've already bought it.

I think you may have used the wrong conversion (even a day later). The price of one book shipped is 35.99 GBP or about $55 USD

#96 Zonic505   People read these? CAGiversary!   1835 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

$47 + $9 = $56. So slightly off, from what Google's conversion rate said (it says £35.99 = $56.57).
Posted ImagePosted Image

#97 Davivascaino   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   923 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Davivascaino

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

One is standard shipping, which can take up to 30days or more(trust me, I have had it take that long). TNT is express shipping, and takes 3-5 days(as is standard for international express services normally).

I went with the standard, so I hope they package it well, as all of my past books have been small and light weight(so the bubble mailers where fine for those items). These books are big and heavy, so I'm hoping they use a proper box/packaging. Time will tell.

do u have the link for this TNT store? could not find online!

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#98 ryosnk   I'm a super patriot. CAGiversary!   3902 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Very interested in that CE.

#99 TheOpusFuller   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   688 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

TheOpusFuller

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

History of Sonic CE!? Yes please. Only 1,000 copies. Double yes!

I was eventually going to grab the regular edition as I didn't know this edition existed. I easily had no problem coughing up 60 bucks for this.

#100 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   909 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

do u have the link for this TNT store? could not find online!

TNT is not a store, but there express shipping option. It appears during check out thru PixNLoves website.

#101 R. Kasahara   The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅 CAGiversary!   3785 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago   Has been playing PixelJunk Eden
PC

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

This book's coming out soon in paperback. No Amazon link yet, but here's Right Stuf's listing.

sig.gif
2015 Completed Games || My gaming blog

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!

#102 bobphone   So what if I'm a gay man? CAGiversary!   784 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

bobphone

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

I have an extra one from last year with a slightly damaged corner (amazon sent a replacement and I was too lazy to send this one back). Willing to sell it for less than Amazon's charging.

#103 rieper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   269 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

I have an extra one from last year with a slightly damaged corner (amazon sent a replacement and I was too lazy to send this one back). Willing to sell it for less than Amazon's charging.

Give u $5 plus $3 shipping to NYC.

Posted Image

#104 McCHitman   Reigning Champ CAGiversary!   230 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

McCHitman

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

Is this the book that was on Kickstarter??

dCPOFIZ.jpg

[twitter]McCHitman[/twitter]

#105 wilflare   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2077 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

eh.. how did I miss this. anyway to still get the CE?

#106 UndyingForce   The Host with the Most CAGiversary!   433 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

UndyingForce

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

eh.. how did I miss this. anyway to still get the CE?

What was included in the CE version?

Sell/Trade List:
Guides: Metroid Zero Mission, Rogue Squadron, Eternal Darkness, F-Zero GX, SoulCalibur II (BradyGames)

#107 SpaztasticVoyage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   8 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

SpaztasticVoyage

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:12 AM

What was included in the CE version?

I think one of the earlier posts mentioned that they only made a 1,000 or so and that each was numbered. I'm not sure if this is still the case. Also the cover is foil stamped and made of some different material than the regular edition. I ordered this one from amazon, I'll see what happens but it looks pretty good.

http://www.amazon.co...nic collector's

#108 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2596 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

you can still get the collectors edition on the publishers website.. but they are from europe and scammers.

I ordered 2 and never got them, they told me to wait a week and then stopped responding to my messages. Had to do a chargeback to get my money back.

#109 LLeopardGGecko   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   554 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

LLeopardGGecko

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

you can still get the collectors edition on the publishers website.. but they are from europe and scammers.

I ordered 2 and never got them, they told me to wait a week and then stopped responding to my messages. Had to do a chargeback to get my money back.

Ordered from them last year with zero problems.