Prototype 2 radnet edition $24.99 bjs wholesale club, not ymmv

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!
Prototype 2 radnet, ps3, 360.
Normal price is $54.99. $30.00 instant rebate till July 7th.
Real nice deal.
Retail locations only I believe.

Sku to search, 710076. Call your location and have them search it

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad price. Everything I read about the radnet edition said that the content drops were during the first 7 weeks after launch (which was just about 7 weeks ago). Is that stuff still available, or was it only available during those 7 weeks?

Says it's all downloadable with the game version on the box.
Never had a problem downloading old dlc codes on other games.
I can confirm later when im home .

Free Radical confirmed that all the content is unlocked once you input the code. It definitely added a lot of value to the game for me as I kept coming back for all 7 weeks to do the new side missions and challenges. Probably my favorite game this year so far, honestly. Just so much fun!

I was just at my BJ's. Their stock was old, and they didn't even carry anything decent. I would have been very interested at this price point.

Make sure to ask if they have it, they are terrible with signage and putting things out.
I'll provide a sku to check stock.

This is definitely all locations though. No ymmv.
It is my understanding must bjs are very heavy on this game and the rebate is to clear stock quickly.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Make sure to ask if they have it, they are terrible with signage and putting things out.

It is my understanding must bjs are very heavy on this game and the rebate is to clear stock quickly.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I was proabably thwarted by the elusive caged area where they keep the high-ticket items. They don't actually place anything new in the display cases of the sections anymore. A SKU would be great, please.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']You mean the ones who wouldn't honor an online pricing error?
Yes, them.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the ones that did the same pricing error again only to cancel them again...yeah those guys.

Thanks for the heads up. Went over to my closest store and got a copy. The Homestead, FL store now has 2 360 copies and 2 PS3 copies left.

I was thinking of purchasing this next week. Thanks for the deal.

For Clarification purposes: it's instant discount in a sense?

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Make sure to ask if they have it, they are terrible with signage and putting things out.

It is my understanding must bjs are very heavy on this game and the rebate is to clear stock quickly.[/QUOTE]

You must have been to a few to know this is "not" ymmv. BJs can be random as hell. Very very random.

[quote name='Kaiser499']You'll need a membership to even get in the store.[/QUOTE]

Just Google a free pass.

Tip: Don't let them try and make you fell special if they give you a free 60 day pass. It's a trap to get you to feel all warm inside and shop more! They're known for giving out 60 day passes.

Or...
I work there.

Clearances are YMMV, this is a chain wide rebate.

If you wanna crap on it that's cool to.
posted it because it's a great price.

And, once again. You do not need a membership to enter the store, that's completely false.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Or...
I work there.

Clearances are YMMV, this is a chain wide rebate.

If you wanna crap on it that's cool to.
posted it because it's a great price.

And, once again. You do not need a membership to enter the store, that's completely false.[/QUOTE]

For the record, I didn't rate this thread! Lol! Just throwing that out there.

Let us know when more PS3 accessories clearance! :)

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']For the record, I didn't rate this thread! Lol! Just throwing that out there.

Let us know when more PS3 accessories clearance! :)[/QUOTE]

And for the record you were wrong on both the points you tried to make.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']And for the record you were wrong on both the points you tried to make.[/QUOTE]

First of all, I KNOW BJs clearance prices can be YMMV. Guess you're saying this isn't clearance, even though I don't see this version on their site.

Second, I KNOW BJs has 60 day free passes that they send in the mail, from time to time. I went in with a 1 day pass and was give a 60 day pass. I forget what the rep said, but I wasn't going to pass it up.

Third, I'm guessing someone didn't find your price, as they rated your thread with 1 star.

It won't be on their site.
Learn to read.
First post I said its retail locations only. They're online store carries entirely different products and has.different sales.

And you dont need a pass to shop, you can get a 1 day pass but it adds a 15% surcharge. 60 day passes are only available when they are running membership drives.

You speak from ignorance. Stop trying to be a smart guy.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']It won't be on their site.
Learn to read.
First post I said its retail locations only. They're online store carries entirely different products and has.different sales.

And you dont need a pass to shop, you can get a 1 day pass but it adds a 15% surcharge. 60 day passes are only available when they are running membership drives.

You speak from ignorance. Stop trying to be a smart guy.[/QUOTE]

Girl, please. Who said you NEED a pass to go into that place?

Learn to read.

I said they give out 60 day passes from time to time.

Learn to read.

You speak from FILTH.

Learn to read.

You newbs are coming on here nastier and nastier.

I forsee a number of disappointed people with your "deal".

Learn YMMV.

Another troll for my iggy list. CLICK.

Thanks OP! Looks like there is a 60 day trial membership available (until 7/4):

http://www.bjs.com/biz/minisite_map/images/pass.gif

I think my local Best Buy still has a few steelbooks, I'm wondering if I buy this at BJs first, then take the receipt to BB, if they would price match (then I'd return the one to BJs). May be worth a try (they are down the road from each other).

ChunLi, you did kind of come in here full of thunder crapping on the thread. Everything that he said is true, it is NOT a YMMV type deal. This is a nationwide instant rebate deal. I do service work that takes my into many BJ's stores every week and all of them are doing this "rebate" right now. Not sure where your anger towards this guy came from, but seriously, lets move on.

Unfortunately you won't get an Amazon match.
Its not advertised on the web, and its in store only.
Would probably be real tough to get an amazon match.
Too bad ,more folks who didn't just live on the east coast could get in on this deal .

[quote name='smackeythefrog']Eh, let me know when they have a deal on some meat.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh... Mitch Hedburg ... great comedian :applause:... R.I.P. Mitch

[quote name='Kaiser499']You'll need a membership to even get in the store.[/QUOTE]

not true and if you time it right you can get one of their 60 trial memberships

bread's done
Back