Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One PS3 $19.99 FS NEWEGG

Wow! It's easy for me to find a group online! It's when you get the hot head/s with level 10 and the Ryno suit that doesn't want to collect everything or ammo that p's me off. We'll, it did for a sec. Now, I go to another group.

For that price you might as well get Playstation Plus for 3 months. That game is currently offered as a "free" title. And we all know we aren't going to play this game for the rest of our lives lol.

yeah im surprised the msrp/tiv doesn't tank asap when sony releases these freebies. idk tho
i didnt feel this was a real ratchet game. i played/platted it with my kids, but im really wanting to play ratchet hd or full frontal assault.
can't wait for that traditional ratchet feeling ;)

Kicking myself for preordering (and paying nearly full price) for this game. I played it for about an hour :bomb:.

Oh well, at least I was able to dump my like new copy on eBay to someone in Europe for over $20 after the PS+ news broke. I guess the one advantage to having it on PS+ as a downloadable game is that I can play it coop on 2 systems with my son (so we can both get trophies and see full screen - I know it also has local multiplayer but that has limits).

bread's done
Back